Victory

Alia looked out into space and saw the enemy. It was a small separatist fleet that could be an easy win for the Jedi.

"What do you want us to do, General?" Alia's Clone Commander Pebble asked. She led a battalion of Purple Clones on her Cruiser the Victory. She was with her Commander and Captain in the Command Center.

"Commander you order your pilots to attack to destroy."

"What about me, sir?" Captain Reverse asked.

"You go and make sure all the fighters are prepped."

The clones ran off, and Alia ran to a bomber. She put on a helmet and let a pilot drive her.

"Which one to attack first, sir?"

Alia looked at the small 2 ship fleet in front of her.

"Attack the smaller one. Size does not define value. I think that is the command ship."

"Alright men attack the small ship first!"

The ships sped off towards the fleet. They were getting fired at by the fleet but they weren't accurate shots. All Alia wanted to do was to destroy those ships.

The fighters came close to the ship and started bombing it with shots. Alia noticed that they didn't put a shield up in time and it exploded. She cheered, and they went to attack the next one. The next one had enough time to put a shield up. Alia groaned, and decided that firing it continuously would be their best bet. All the fighters decided on firing at the belly of the ship. They went underneath the cruiser and started firing. The shield started wavering, and disappeared. Within a few minutes that ship was gone, too. Her missions were really easy, and they saved the hard ones for the better and more loyal Jedi.

The clones celebrated. It is not every day that they get to fight in battles like these. Their training was much harder than the real battles. They knew they would be on another break after this battle, and they had a party that lasted the whole night.

A/N: Alia is a lower ranked Jedi so she gets less missions than the main characters. Plus, she stopped Order 66 so they knew she was more of an investigator than a fighter.
Emoji of the Day: 🧋
-CaptainTwig-