I Get So High When I'm Inside You

(Song- Animals - Maroon 5)

(SMUTSMUTSMUT)

(July 9th)

Alex had been non stop crying from how much pain he was in, so around noon the doctors loaded him up with the pain killers that most people referred to as 'the good stuff.'
It was good alright.
First he napped for a tiny bit, and then he woke up and looked at Jack, Rian and Zack who were in his room.
He started giggling.
Rian raised his eyebrow.
"What's so funny?" Zack asked, looking at Alex curiously.
Alex giggled even harder. Giggled.
Not laughed.
Giggled.
"It's funny, I keep getting hurt and none of you ever do, but Zacky...Look, Zacky, you're always doing stupid shit and you never get hurt! How come it's not you getting leg surgery!" Alex just sounded exasperated as he cracked up.
Zack laughed, "Because I have good balance and know what not to do." He shrugged.
"Like throw yourself down some stairs." Alex giggled, "Ooo that's not funny." He giggled more anyway. 
He went quiet for a second, then he started randomly singing I Wish that The Secret Handshake covered on Punk Goes Pop, then stopped about midway through and looked at Jack with wide eyes.
"Oh my god! What if I was a rapper? Fuck...I mean obviously I can't rap...But if I could..." He tilted his head, thinking for a moment while Zack, Rian and Jack all exchanged amused looks.
Alex perked up again, "Oh! My rapper name would be Paper." He giggled again, "Because I'm really white." 
That had all four of them cracking up. Alex was fucking ridiculous on intense pain meds.
Of course it didn't last long, because he got tired again. So he slept and when he woke up a couple hours after that, he wasn't so giggly anymore.
"Good morning, Paper." Jack smirked. Rian and Zack went home by then.
Alex raised an eyebrow at him, "Paper?" He questioned.
Jack laughed, "Yeah. You were all high for a while there. You said if you were a rapper, your name would be Paper because you're really white." He laughed even harder at Alex's facial expression.
"Oh my god." Alex complained. 

(July 11th)

Alex could finally go home, all bandaged up and wheelchair bound yet again. He wouldn't even be able to use crutches until he was in the boot.
A bonus, however was that he got x rays of his wrist today and they told him he could get the cast removed. He'd have some physical therapy for that, but nothing intense and he could just do that at home since the wrist was a clean break. 
They did the solid of removing the cast for him at the hospital and fitting him with a little brace to wear at night. 
Still, he wasn't pleased at the fact that he kept having to get carried upstairs to his room. 
He groaned as he sat up in his bed, his entire leg elevated by pillows.
Jack smirked, "Oh stop it. Your left hand is free again, and your leg will get better. Don't worry. So you've got another couple of months. It sucks, I know. It hurts, I know, but look on the bright side. I get to keep babying you and at least with the plates and screws or whatever they put in there, the bones will for sure heal right this time. Plus, I get to keep babying you and I personally love that." He snuggled Elise as he sat on the side of the bed with Alex. 
To appease his mother, he'd talked her into coming there instead because first off, she was still in trouble for making him leave with her in the first place, and by this point she knew that, and secondly, he wasn't leaving Alex again and he made that quite clear. He wasn't in school anymore. He still went to work every single day, and as much as Alex hated ruining a vacation, Katie came over and hung out with Alex while Jack was at work before going back off with Ben and Sam. She insisted that it was actually a lot more fun to hang out with Alex for a few hours than it was to hang out with Ben and Sam when they were doing boring guy shit that she wasn't interested. Alex was definitely planning to visit Chicago soon. He basically fell in love with Katie. They'd now added each other on all of their social medias, had selfies together and pictures of them all with Elise. Katie was his new best friend and he was absolutely living for it. 
He was bummed when they had to leave three days later, but they'd talked a lot too. They all zoomed and Alex and Katie texted religiously. It was nice to have new friends outside of his normal friend group, and he definitely wanted to check out Ben's boujie house one of these days, since Sam was living with Ben currently. 

(July 25th - 2 weeks post op)

Alex was on week two of his post op now, so he was in a hard cast again. It was something he was used to by now. He still couldn't put any weight on it at all just yet, but in another two weeks he'd be able to try while in the hard cast. Just a couple of minutes at a time per day to start with. Basically, he wouldn't be taking any leisurely strolls or jogs for a while. Not like he did that much anyway. 

(August 8th - 4 weeks post op)

Alex was allowed to put some weight on his leg. It hurt like a bitch, so he didn't do it much. He held Jack's hands, or his mom's or his dad's, Zack's or Rian's to take a few steps forward before sitting back down. Still, it was progress.

(August 20th - 6 weeks post op)

The hard cast came off and the boot came on.
The thing he was most excited about was the fact that he could finally wear jeans again, since the boot could come off long enough to put his jeans on.
He could use crutches now, and he had most of his full movement back in his wrist. Just turning it certain ways still hurt a bit, but otherwise, he was good and he'd been playing his guitar again. Therapy was still good, no need to up his dose of anything either, which was even better. Finally, something seemed to be working. 
Weight on his leg still hurt like a bitch, but his physical therapist had him doing it. She had him in the pool often too. He couldn't kick his leg quite yet, but it was helping. He pedaled the stationary bike too. Very slowly. He couldn't really bend his knee well without mass amounts of pain shooting down his leg. His foot tingled a lot too, nearly all day. It was an awful sensation. 
He was so tired when he got home that he took that time to nap with Elise, who had managed "hi" and "dada" She managed "Ad-ee" for Alex. She meant daddy. She called Jack dada. Which basically had Alex and Jack both melting into little puddles of mush and love. She could pull herself up to stand, take like three steps holding onto something before falling back down onto her butt, which made Alex laugh because that was him currently too. She could wave bye bye too, which was equally as cute. 

(September 3rd - 8 weeks post op)

Physical therapy was getting better, Alex could put more weight on his leg, but still not enough to walk around or anything so if they went out, if it was long he was in the chair, if it was short he could use his crutches. That was more free than anything else he'd been through recently. 
He was still in a lot of pain a lot of the time, but he was told that even after he could bear weight on his leg completely and walk normally and swim and such, he'd still be in pain for a long time. Surgery wasn't as easy as going in to fix things, and then just magically feeling better.
Alex was used to that though. It was the same as his mental health.
Go in. Fix things. Practice through it all, but there'd always be some residual pain.
Alex facetimed or zoomed Katie whenever Jack was at work and he was at physical therapy. Mostly when he was on the bike or getting the tens machine on his leg to help strengthen his muscles. She always made him laugh when all he wanted to do was cry because sometimes it was so intense that he wanted to just give up.

(September 18th - 10 weeks post op)

Alex could walk in the boot more frequently, going up and down the stairs was easier so long as he used one crutch and held onto the rail with his free hand. His external wounds healed long ago and he could not get over how good it felt to shower by himself and not worry about plastic bags on his leg. 
He wasn't able to bear any weight without the boot yet though, so that sucked. 
Being more independent though was incredible. 

(October 1st - 12 weeks post op)

Alex practiced bearing weight and moving his leg a lot more without the boot. It wasn't too awful, and he was happy that his leg wasn't all bruised and ugly and swollen anymore. The scar wasn't awful either. He was covered in scars anyway. At least with this one, he could honestly say that he didn't make it on his own. He was the reason it was there, but he wasn't the one who created the scar. 

(October 15th - 14 weeks post op)

No more check ups. No more boot.
Alex still had quite a bit of physical therapy left to go, but he could walk on his own, with a bit of a limp but he could still walk, long distances he used crutches still. He probably would for a bit. He and Jack took walks with Elise in her stroller up and down the street a lot, just to help strengthen his muscles even more.
Tonight was special though.
Tonight he was going to finally make up Jack's birthday.
Only four months after the fact, but still.
Isobel had Elise and would be out with her friends until around 8PM. Peter was on another business trip, but just a short one in New Jersey. 
This gave Alex plenty of time to make up for Jack's birthday.
He told Jack to go do something until 5 PM. Jack was off work by 3, so he had time to kill and he didn't know what to do with himself. He went to Zack's. 
Alex had gone to the grocery store, he was allowed to drive again finally, and got a ton of things to cook dinner. 
He set to work making Jack fettucinni alfredo, the sauce from scratch. He made homemade breadsticks, homemade marinara sauce and chicken parmesan. 
For dessert, he had chocolate covered strawberries, but those were waiting upstairs. 
He took himself upstairs and got dressed in those same red jeans he'd bought in January at the mall with Rian before all hell broke loose in his life. He wore an incredibly tight v neck shirt. He did his hair nicely, shaved his face and made sure he smelled delicious. 
He met Jack at the door, covering his eyes.
He took Jack into the dining room and uncovered Jack's eyes.
"Happy birthday." He pulled Jack in by the waist, leaned in and pressed a hard kiss to Jack's lips. Jack wrapped his arms around Alex and kissed him back deeply and passionately.
Alex pulled back with a smirk, "You are insane." He looked at the table. 
"My god, you made this all?" He asked.
Alex grinned and nodded, "Yep. All from scratch. Except the noodles, and I didn't slaughter the chicken. Otherwise yes. Now sit down and eat." He poured them cider, since alcohol wasn't allowed. He sat down with Jack and just smiled happily as he watched Jack completely loving life right now. 

After they ate and Alex cleaned up, he dragged Jack upstairs. He pushed Jack onto the bed and smirked. He got on top of him and straddled his legs.
Alex reached over for the plate of chocolate strawberries on his nightstand and held one to Jack's lips, "Open up." He said in a seductive voice.
Jack smirked a little and opened his mouth, letting Alex feed him a bite. 
Alex finished the strawberry looking all sexy as he did so.
"You wanna see that video?" Alex bit his lip.
Jack's eyes went wide. He'd been waiting for this video for a long time.

Alex opened his laptop and turned the video on.
The video had Alex, completely naked on his bed.
First, he licked his fingers til they were nearly dripping and fingered himself, moaning out like only a pornstar would. 
Jack was already turned on. He didn't need to see any more to get him there, but god he watched intently, eyes wide. So this was Alex before all the madness, and the Alex who was coming back to him. 
Alex had covered a dildo in lube and stuck it inside himself, rocking his hips against it as he jerked himself off, moaning out "Mmm...Yes daddy....Fuck....So fucking good...." Eyes closed, head thrown back, looking like this should be on pornhub.
Alex was biting his lip while he sat on top of Jack, watching this video. 
He pulled Jack's pants down, then got off Jack and got himself naked. 
He pulled Jack's shirt off. He straddled Jack again and started stroking Jack's hard cock, while simultaneously stroking his own.
"Mmm...You like that?" He asked, while Jack's eyes flickered between Alex on his lap, and the Alex in the video.
Alex in the video had removed the dildo and put in a vibrating butt plug, basically screaming at that point, using one hand to push it in deeper, the vibrations causing his body to tremble as it hit his prostate over and over again, jerking himself off even faster.
"Fuck...Yes....God...Daddy...Harder..." Video Alex moaned out until he came all over himself.
Staring into the camera, he wiped some of his cum off his stomach and licked it, winking at the camera before turning it off.
Jack just stared wide eyed, while letting out quiet huffs as Alex jerked him off.
He looked at Alex, "Oh my god." Was all he could say.
He rolled them over, and with zero warning or need to say a damn thing, he got the lube out of Alex's drawer. 
"Finger yourself." He pretty much begged. That part was so fucking hot to him.
Alex smirked, stuck his fingers in his mouth and sucked on them, then halfway upright against his pillow, legs spread, he put two fingers in first, biting his lip and letting out a moan. 
"I wanna hear you." Jack said in a husky, turned on voice.
"Yes daddy" Alex moaned, out while he put another finger in. His back arching each time he touched his prostate.
"My turn." Jack pulled Alex's hand out, coated himself in lube and grabbed Alex again. He laid on his back, "Up." 
Alex looked at Jack innocently as he got on top of Jack and centered himself, lowering himself down on Jack. He let out a loud moan, "So big daddy" He started riding Jack slowly, Jack thrusting himself into Alex.
"Fuck you're so tight" Jack groaned out, hands on Alex's ass, gripping tight.
"Mmm..." Alex hummed out as he rode Jack, "I missed you....So fucking big...Fuck." His hands were on Jack's chest, nails digging in as he picked up the pace, riding Jack harder and faster.
Jack flipped them over again so Alex was on his back, "Tell me how bad you want me." He leaned down and kissed Alex's neck, sucking and biting hard, from his jaw to his collarbones. Alex was going to be covered. 
"I want you so fucking bad...Fuck me Jack...Fuck me so hard" He begged. 
"Whatever you want babyboy." Jack licked Alex's neck, then grabbed Alex's hips while Alex wrapped his legs around Jack's waist.
Jack thrusted as hard and as fast as he could, moaning out Alex's name while Alex moaned out his.
"Touch yourself" He managed to get out in between moans, as his thrusting got sloppier.
Alex started jerking himself off, moaning like a little whore which only turned Jack on even more. Without warning, he came inside Alex, riding out his high a little before he stopped Alex, "I'll finish." He got down and did what Alex seemed to like a lot. He spread Alex's legs a bit more and started licking Alex's entrance, feeling very proud when Alex let out a surprised squeak at first, that squeak turning into loud moans, Alex's hands tangled in his hair. He got up and put his mouth over Alex's dick and started sucking. It didn't take long before Alex came in his mouth. Jack swallowed, then smiled at Alex.
"Happy birthday to me." He smirked.
Alex laughed, "Fuck" Was all he could say.