38

"Fuck, you look incredible" hes sat on the couch directly infront of me in just his boxers. He rearranges himself. I lick my lips as I gaze at him, taking in the new tattoos. I can feel myself getting wet as I look at him. I was craving him. I slowly walk towards him

"I didn't have any pj's on me. What are you doing up?" I stop just infront of him. Just in touching distance

"I was thinking" he signs heavily as he leans his head in his hands.

"About what Rockstar?" I refrain from reaching out and touching him. Even though my whole body is screaming for it

"You" he looks up at me and all my organs drop to the floor. I try and contain my composure.

"What about me?" I ask nervously

"Everything. You've fucked me up Rey"

"Oh" I go to take a step back and try to retreat. This conversation seemed to be taking a turn and I was feeling really stupid and vulnerable. He reaches out and stops me. He pulls me towards him. Resting his forehead on my stomach.

"I had just gotten my head around that we would never be a thing. I was devastated. Now this" he motions to my nakedness

"If you get me a tshirt I could cover up" I move my hands to cover up my body. He pulls them away.

"No you don't need to cover up. I don't want you to" he chuckles "I just wish you had realised sooner" he points to his room where Ash is sleeping.

"I know. I'm a dick but I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere" I run my hands through the short curly hair at the bottom of his neck. He brings his hands up to my bare back rubbing small circles at the base of my spine. He looks up at me before he runs his large hands down my size and to my ass. He squeezes it roughly his breaths become ragged. His hands continue down my bare legs his thumbs grazing my inner thighs. I run my hands across his broad shoulders as I push them back and I climb to straddle his lap. He looks into my eyes as his hands come up to rest on my ass. My hands run down his chest before I dip my head and kiss it. Kissing up his neck and nipping the base of his neck. I sit with my face perfectly positioned infront of him. We both stare at each other our faces mere inches apart and our breathing heavy. Both of us not wanting to to be the first to make a move. Then we both move at the same time and our lips are crushed together. Our hands roaming each others bodies. I grind my hips into his prominent errection, causing him to moan loudly. I pull away from the kiss and put my hand over my mouth as I stifle a laugh.

"Shit, that's what you do to me" he rubs his face

"Well do you want me to help you with that?" I smirk trying not to laugh.

"What did you have in mind?" he bites his lip. I put my finger to his lips as I slide down on my knees infront if him. I pull the waistband of his boxers down to let his errection spring free. His eyes boring down at me watching my every move. I wrap my hand around the bottom of his shaft before I lick my lips looking up at him. I kiss down his cock. Once I reach the base I use my tongue to lick around the base, flicking my tongue as I watch it continue to grow. I lick up the shaft licking up the precum to lick back down giving me some more lubrication to start to stroke him. I stroke him while I cup his balls running my lips across them with soft kisses before I put them in my mouth and softly suck. I stop sucking pulling away with a slight pop and blow on them slightly earning me a low moan. I use my tongue swirling it up and around the shaft. I drag my tongue across the tip before placing my lips around it and sucking. I push down further starting to to deep throat him. I use my hand at the base and stroke while I bob my head up and down. I pull my head up with a gasp, breathing in before taking more of him in my mouth. I suck sloppily as I continue to stroke him, working him with my hands wherever my mouth isn't. His head rolls back on the couch and he automatically reaches down to hold my hair. He let's me do my thing as he watches. I feel his dick reach its full potential and start to twitch against my tongue. I pay more attention to the tip with my mouth, sucking with more pressure as I still stroke. I use my free hand the stroke his taint and he shoots his load in my mouth almost immediately. I swallow it down only a small amount escaping the sides of my mouth. I lick them up before standing up looking down on him with a smirk.