{Soft}

Sometimes, Chaeyoung just needs Lisa.

Now that it was finally week after their midterms, Lisa didn't know how she had even survived the many days of torture that was studying. Therefore, now she happily enjoyed spending way more time than she should scrolling through social media, or playing games. She and Jennie always downloaded the same ones and tried to beat each other's scores. Sometimes, they even roped Jisoo and Chaeyoung into it, but that was never fun because Jisoo always beat everyone's score too quickly, and Chaeyoung was horrible at any type of video game.

Lisa had been playing Candy Crush for a couple weeks now and she was already on level 214 (while Jennie was only on 199, last she checked). When she was bored in class, she pulled out her phone and started a game. When she didn't want to do her homework, she started a game. When Chaeyoung was busy drawing and couldn't entertain her, she started a game. It was honestly becoming a problem.

Lisa was laying on her side on her bed with the blankets pulled up to her chin. Her phone was in her hands as she focused on the screen, trying to get the correct amount of striped candies. She heard someone fumbling around outside the door and checked the time, knowing it had to be her girlfriend. The door opened and she heard the clicking sound of Chaeyoung's heels. Today was her long day, so she had been in class since 9am this morning and it was nearing 6pm.

"Hi." She called out in greeting, but there was no response.

She could hear Roseanne moving around. A minute later, she came over to the bed. She saw Lisa playing a game, but didn't comment. She took the phone out of her hand and put it on the table next to the bed. Lisa went to protest, but Chaeyoung just lifted up the blankets and crawled into bed next to her. She grabbed one of Lisa's arms and put it around her waist. She pulled the blankets up to her chin and scooted closer to the dark haired girl.

Lisa got the hint pretty quickly that Roseanne needed her right now. She wrapped her other arm around her too and pulled her into her chest. She swore she could feel Chaeyoung's heart racing.

"What's going on, Chae?" she asked quietly. She could hear how quick Chaeyoung's breathing was. "Bad day?"

"Horrible day." She mumbled out.

"What do you need?"

"Just hold me."

Lisa didn't need to be told twice. She kept her arms around her and pressed kisses to anywhere she could reach. After a minute passed and Roseanne didn't seem to calm down, Lisa forced her into a sitting position. Her girlfriend's breaths were coming out in pants.

"It's okay." She told her. She put her hand on the back of her neck and pulled her forward until Chaeyoung's head was resting on her chest.

"Listen to my heartbeat. Match my breathing, baby." She made sure to breath in and out deeply. She ran her fingers through long blonde hair as Chaeyoung tried to calm down. Chaeyoung didn't have panic attacks very often, but when they hit, it took a while for her to calm down. She would get herself so worked up and bottle it up until she exploded, and then Lisa would be the one left to put the pieces together again.

"Breath in...breath out....in...good, Princess, just like that." Lisa encouraged. "Just close your eyes. Don't think about anything but my heartbeat."

It took a couple minutes, but finally, Chaeyoung was breathing normally again. She sat up and their eyes met for the first time since she came into their room. Lisa still didn't know what had happened, but she could see the hurt in her girlfriend's beautiful brown eyes.