1 remake

I fixed it up and added some stuff in.

Cassie's POV

I got ready for school preparing myself to get bullied by a blue haired girl named Billie O'Connell. She hates me and I never really knew why, she constantly bullies me.

Just yesterday she bumped into me making my drink spill all over my white shirt then just laughed like nothing happened.

And now, Billie was already waiting for me standing directly on my locker so she can fuck with me.

"Excuse me," I told her

She ignored me.

"I need to get to my locker-"

"I'm sorry were you talking to me?"

"Yeah"

"Oh" she shrugged her shoulders and kept texting on her phone.

"Billie I need to get to my locker"

"Huh?"

"I need to get to my locker-"

"I'm sorry I don't listen to nerds" she cut me off.

I mentally screamed to myself

"Move dammit"

"Who do you think you're talking to?" She walked toward me and I backed up.

"You who else?"

"Me you're talking to me?"

"Yes"

"You don't know who I am do you?"

I ended up cornered against the lockers with Billie's hand next to my head.

"I will fuck you up if I hear you call me something else again you got that?" She whispered in my ear.

I didn't say anything, I couldn't say anything, my heart was thumping out of my chest and there was practically sweat dripping down my forhead. Billie was good if not great at eye contact, I was genuinely nervous.

She kissed her teeth following along with a chuckle.

"Yeah that's what I thought," She hit the lockers and it made a loud noise causing me to jump from it.

I headed to my first class of the day the worst part about this is that me and Billie had all classes with each other so she always picks on me.

She's really annoying and I wish she'd stop. I was really smart and surprisingly so was she, maybe even better than me in a way.

But truth is I kind of have a crush on her, I write all my fantasies about her in a journal which I hope no one ever finds. Either way it's probably never going to happen because she hates my guts.

She doesn't even do relationships she just hooks up with people, there's a rumor going around that she has a penis and it's huge but I don't want to be talking about my bullies dick if she has one that's kind of weird.. and gross.

Speaking of gross,

Billie was making out with this girl Mandy In the classroom, Billie was sitting on the desk and the girl was on her lap, the teacher hadn't even arrived yet.

"Jesus Christ get a fucking room," Kehlani, one of Billie's best friends told her while smacking Billie in the head.

"Does this upset you?"

Billie and the girl started LITERALLY tongue kissing and Mandy started moaning and grinding against Billie's lap while they continued their make out, Billie lifted up Mandy's dress and smacked her bare ass.