Chapter 31: What is wrong with you, Tine? 🔞

"Ah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I'll take it off. I'll them off right fucking now.

Sarawat's POV

"Let me help you."

Tine's eyes sparkled as he wrapped his arms around my waist. His gaze was fixed right at my lips as he removed my now, very wet tshirt. All I could see in Tine's eyes was pure hunger and all I wanted to do was take him out of the shower and push him on the bed.

I couldn't help but moan when I felt his lips trail down my neck. Like a reflex, I tilted my head all the way to give him better access.

"Kiss me, Tine." I groaned in pleasure when he finally slammed his lips on mine. His kiss was hungry, sloppy, and very heated. Our tongues moved together hungrily. My hand was on his nape because all I wanted to do was kiss him more and deeper.

That's when I felt Tine's slipping his hand further down to take off my pants and I moaned loud. "Aaaahhh. Tine"

But Tine didn't move his hands to where I was hoping he would, instead he held my wrist tightly. "Lets go to the bed." He said in a rough and low voice. I knew exactly what he wanted and it was taking everything in my to go against my body's biggest desires.

"Tine, babe, you are not well. Let's just take a shower today. I'll make it up to you later."

"No. "Just' showers I boring." He was pouting and I felt like an utter fool. I swear if he looked at me like that for more than a minute, I would probably lose all of my self-restraint and bend him down in the shower right here.

"Showers aren't boring, Tine. " I twisted his nipples which made him moan lightly. "I can make them interesting for you."

I kissed him fervently again as my hand explored his body and finally touch his member. When my hands brushed over my tip, I broke the kiss with a huge gasp.

"Fuckkkk, Wat. I missed you so much"

I kneel down in front of Tine without saying a word, hold on to his amazing thighs tightly. and wrapped my mouth around his member. I could feel Tine moaning, arching his back, and looking right into my eyes, as I sucked his member.

The more I pushed his member into my mouth, the louder his moans got. Tine was now fucking my mouth, thrusting his member further down my throat.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I am so close."

Tine's hands were on my shoulder, and I could feel his legs trembling. I knew he was about to burst. When I finally pushed him more into my mouth and his member hit the back of my throat, Tine came with a loud moan.

"Wat, Fuck. I love you so much."

I stood him and kissed his now flushed face. Squeezing his ass as tightly as I could. "Now, was that boring?"

"Absolutely not. I think that was the most interesting shower I have had in my life."

I laughed. "Good. Now let's finish up showering so I can make you breakfast."

/

/

/

I was cooking in the kitchen when I felt Tine's arms around me and his soft kisses on my neck. I couldn't help smiling, but when turned out, I realised Tine was all dressed up in his suit.

"Tine, you are not thinking about going to work, are you?"

"I have to. This case has been pending for months and we finally have the hearing today. I absolutely can't miss this or we might lose the case."