Chapter One- Aurora Is Offended

'Out on the edge of little Homeworld was a small house visible at the bottom of a hill. This house was constructed out of a mixture of concrete and metal, it had a distinct futuristic but dystopian design'

'Within the house Carbonite and stretch could be found working on some form of device. Stretch was welding a set of metal plates to a the round orb like device'

'Carbonite was watching Stretch intently, likely trying to absorb what information she could for the craft. As she had been for the past two years'

'Stretch's concentration was broken by a glowing blue circle forming under both her and Carbonite'

Carbonite: "What the fu-"

'Carbonite was cut off by the circles opening into portals, letting them both fall through, roughly falling onto the grass on the other side of the portal'

'As Carbonite was about to sit up she looked up, finding Chip standing over her as he rested his arms onto his walking cane'

Chip: "What's up shorty?" 'Chip asked with a chuckle, causing Carbonite's eyes to widen in realization'

'Carbonite then jumped to her feet as she looked at Chip, a scowl forming on her face'

Carbonite: "You could have rang the doorbell y'know!" 'Carbonite states angrily as she looked up at Chip, earning a chuckle from him'

Stretch: "We both know he wouldn't find that as funny" 'Stretch says with a sigh as she stands up'

Chip: "She's not wrong, besides you're shorter than me now, I get to torment you about it" 'Chip states with a grin as Aurora landed behind him, turning her thrusters off as she did so'

Aurora: "Until I'm around that is" 'Aurora stated as she crossed her arms, resting them atop Chip's head'

Chip: "You're just a giant" 'Chip states bluntly, earning a grin from Carbonite as she looked up at the couple'

Stretch: "You two are adorable" 'Stretch says as a grin crosses her face, catching both Chip and Aurora's attention, almost as if they had the same thought process'

Chip: "WAIT A FUCKIN SECOND!" 'Chip says loudly as his eyes form into exclamation points, earning an alarmed string of beeps as Aurora loses her balance from Chip standing up fully'

'Chip aggressively then lifted Carbonite up by her right arm, glaring at her as Aurora looked at the smaller gem's hand, her eyes widening slowly as she did so'

Aurora: "Oh my god"

Chip: "When the FUCK?!"

Stretch: "Now hold on for a second" 'Stretch says before Aurora picked up in a hug'

Aurora: "I'm so happy for you two!" 'Aurora says in a light squeal as she hugs Stretch tightly, a pained gasp escaping from the gem'

Chip: "When the fuck did you two get hitched?!" 'Chip asked in an accusing tone as he dropped Carbonite, earning a nervous laugh from her'

Carbonite: "Like a year ago by now?" 'Carbonite states hesitantly, causing Aurora to drop Stretch as she turned to Carbonite'

Aurora: "And you didn't invite me to the wedding?!" 'Aurora asked in a clearly hurt tone, her eyes and hair taking a more dark blue color'

Carbonite: "We thought it would hurt for you to be there! Chip wasn't here and you were pretty unhinged!" 'Carbonite states in her own defense, causing Aurora to hug Chip from behind as she glared at Carbonite'

Aurora: "Dont speak to me or my link ever again" 'Aurora states in a pouting tone, earning a stifled laugh from Chip'

*To Be Continued*