Chapter 34: new york city babyyyy!

Y/n's pov

It's been about 6 months since the incidents. Life has basically gone back to normal. Aaron was found trying to run away to New Jersey at a bus stop. He was arrested and in juvenile detention for a couple of years. He was found guilty about what he did to me and Noah and my relationship with Noah has gone back to normal. Our relationship has grown stronger which I love and we've started a new chapter without Aaron and all of the bullshit.

Anyways it's the middle of December and it's almost Christmas. I'm especially excited because we are staying in New York City for Christmas. It was a surprise trip planned by mom and dad for Noah, Chloe and I.

December 17th
Noah Chloe and I walk out of school with Julia. We all get into Julia's car and we drive to chick-fil-a. We go through the drive and sit in the parking lot eating our food. "You guys excited for your trip?" Julia asks. "IM SO EXCITED" chloe exclaims. "What day are you going?" Julia says. "The 23rd" Noah says. "I can't waittttt, we're staying in Manhattan" I say. We finish up our food and Julia drops us home.

December 23rd
A couple of days later it's the night before New York City. Im up in my room packing. "MOOMMMMM!" I scream. "I CANT FIND MY PORTABLE CHARGER!". "CHECK THE DRAWERS IN OUR ROOM" she screams back at me. I go into her room and find my charger. I shove it into my suitcase then suddenly I hear a knock on the door. I run downstairs and open the door. "Hey y/n" Noah says. "Oh hi" I reply "What are you doing here?" I laugh. "Well I'm done packing and I'm bored so I'll help you" Noah says. "Okay I'm almost done anyway." I say and we walk up the stairs. "HI NOAH" mom screams from her bedroom. "Um HI" Noah shouts back. "Sorry She's has headphones on" I laugh. We go into my room and I grab a few more things from my bed. I get my hair brush and shove it into my suitcase. "You need this?" Noah says holding up a bra smiling. "Hey give that backkkk" I say and try to snatch it from him. "No" he says as he starts running around my room laughing. "NOAHHHH" I scream. I chase after him and tackle him to the bed. "That's mine" I say as it take it out of his hand and throw it into my suitcase and get up. "Now help me zip my suitcase up" I tell him. He gets up and I try to zip it up. "Sit on it" noah says. I jump on top of my bed and sit in it. Noah zips it up and high fives me. "Wanna get pizza?" I ask because I'm starving. "Yesss" Noah agrees. We order pizza and eat it while watching stranger things on the couch.

I wake up on the couch to the sound of the the doorbell. I hear heavy breathing next to me. I look over and see a drooling Noah. I laugh and get up to answer the door. Chloe is at the door so I let her in. "Hey chlo" I say "Um I think Noah forgot to come home". "Yes he did, and now Mom's gonna kill him" Chloe says. "Oh well, it's fine he can go home now" I say. I walk over and start to drag Noah of the couch. He wakes up "wha-" and lands with a bump on the floor. "Owwww" Noah says. "Your mom says you gotta go home so byeeee love you" I say as he scrambles up. I ruffle his fluffy hair and kiss his cheek. "Woah woah woah why you rushing me out?" He asks. "Because we going to New York City babyyyy!" I scream trying to attempt a strong New Yorker accent."Okay?" Noah says. "Well goodbye Noah and Chloe Schnapp but I gotta go have a shower cuz I smell like Noah I mean- um shit so anyways byyyeeee I love you both" I say quickly and push them out the door. "Bye? I guess" Chloe says looking confused. I smile and walk upstairs to take a shower.

Finally after the car is packed i run down to noah house since I wanna go in their car. "Hey guys!" I say as I see them loading the trunk. "Hey y/n! I guess your coming with us so" Mitchell says. "Yup" I say smiling. Noah and Chloe come out with more bags so I go over and help them. Finally Karine comes out and we hop into the car. I'm squashed between Noah and Chloe. We stop at Starbucks on the way. We finally see some skyscrapers in the distance after a while. We all stare out the window at the pretty view. "Are we almost there?" Noah asks. "Yes like 10 more minutes" Karine tells him. After a couple of minutes we're deep in Manhattan looking at the amazing view. "Woah" I say. Suddenly we stop at a massive building. "IS THIS IT?" Chloe asks. "Yes!" Mitchell says. "Oh my god!" I say. We get out of the car and take the luggage's out of the trunk. I can see a couple of people recognizing Noah and I but they don't come over. We hurry inside and Karine and Mitchell check in. Noah, Chloe and I sit in these fancy velvet chairs that look like thrones. I see my mom and dad walking in aswell. I go up to them and help bring in my suitcase. I turn around and notice the massive tree with pretty twinkling lights and crystal ornaments. "Wow that's beautiful" I exclaim. "Isn't it?" Mom says. They go over to the reception desk and check in aswell. All of our parents come over to us who are sitting in the fancy velvet chairs. "Alright guys Chloe and y/n you guys have a room together and Noah yours is joined into the girls room but no sneaking into Noah's room y/n" dad says. "Yeah yeah" I say "it's Christmas dad it's fine". "Looks like y/n's gonna turn into a hoe hoe hoe" Chloe whispers but not quietly enough. Noah laughs while everyone stares at her. She smiles and looks away. "Anyways... our rooms our a couple of doors down so here's your key cards" Karine says as she hands us each a keycard. We all thank her and we go up to our rooms. Chloe and I walk into our room and start screaming. "Oh my god its beautiful!" I say. "LOOK AT THE VIEW!" Chloe says we run over to the see through balcony door. We stare at the Empire State Building in front of us. Suddenly Noah bursts through a door near the beds. I jump back and Noah comes over to us. "Holy shit the view is amazing" he says. "I know oh- hey look our balcony's are connected haha fun" I say. I put my arms around noah and Chloe and we look out at the beautiful view.

--------------------------
Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in ages I had exams ahahaha anyway I'm gonna have a couple of chapters about Christmas because it is Christmas lmao and summer is lone gone so I didn't really wanna do that so hope you enjoyed xoxo
(Btw the song above just gives me Christmasy New York vibes so I just put it in hahah)