3

"That's Sungchan and this is my gorgeous Taeyong hyung." Donghyuck squealed once they went inside the beautiful house.

Taeyong was a gorgeous boy, the perfect boy, good grades, former head boy, flawless but still had the biggest flaw ever. He maneuvered through the house as he made his way towards his brother and the new friend he brought in.

"You finally got yourself a bo-....." Donghyuck shut the beauty up with his arm.

"He's my boss hyung. Sir this is my family and Aho bitches this is Mrs Lee's son." Introduced the brunette.

"Hello. I'm Mark." The older smiled as the older brother nodded with a giggle.

"I'm starving!!!" Sungchan pouted at the three males.

"Coming you giant." Donghyuck rolled his eyes.

The dinner actually ended up being a hilarious comedy show with Sungchan relating about having this huge ass crush on soon to be born Shotaro. Who apparently would be fifteen years younger than him. Everyone was laughing their asses off making the cute boy pout.

"Don't be silly. You can marry Renjun. He's a cutie pie. Now isn't he?" Taeyong burst out laughing.

"Who's Renjun?" Mark looked confused at the two idiots.

"The boy next door. He's 17. A Chinese hottie." Donghyuck burst out laughing.

It felt sort of good to have moments in life he unconsciously forgot about Jaemin. It had so long, since forever but he still knew he loved the boy he married. He gave him so much but he wanted Jeno. Watching Donghyuck laugh like a dork, to see Sungchan run after Taeyong and catch the blind boy, it was beautiful to forget for sometime.

"So if you wanna be best friends then we hide nothing from each other, you gotta tell me even if you go get a dump. Clear? My stuff are yours and yours are mine, you can come over any time, hmm what else? I love walking about with boxers, and short t-shirts, tiny shorts, well I'm too gorgeous for this ugly world. Anyways  tell me about you?!" Donghyuck sat cross legged on his bed with a bright smile. It was obvious he was excited.

"I'm.....Mark? Uhh 25, A divorcee, and I don't really have friends, just a few colleagues." Mark awkwardly shrugged, Haechan giggled.

"Who would divorce a hot mess like you?! Oops. Well you can tell me the story Ummm when he become more closer. Now are you sleeping with me here or you going home?" The brunette looked at Mark who chuckled.

"I'm going home. Mom would be worried. See you tomorrow Hyuckie." Mark ruffled the boys hair as he left and Sungchan yeeted next to his brother.

"I'm not sharing my bed place with anyone? You hear me hyung?" Sungchan pouted as he hugged his brother real tight and the older hugged him back. Habits yanno.

As always Donghyuck missed the bus and had to ran all his way to the company, he was late, again for millionth time already. He panted and gasped for breath at the fancy glass doors of the company as Marks drove in. He literally stumbled with no energy.

"Don't let me you ran all your way here? Should have called me." Mark got off the car, with a smirk.

"What's is your number? 911? Who the fuck knows your personal number younger master?" Donghyuck hissed, it was freezing cold and he was tired as fuck.

"Too savage. Come on." Mark chuckled as he dragged the beauty inside the company.

The dark haired boy tired his hardest to not drive to the flower shop everyday, it would be too prompt that he still loved Jaemin so much, he needed a distraction and Donghyuck was happy to provide him with everything distracting.

"So you like girls with short skirts or boobies?" It was the secretary being the match maker of the century.

"I don't like girls. Or maybe I'm into both I don't know." Mark rolled his eyes at the boy before him.

"Why dont you go to clubs or something and pick a girl. Or boy, you are rich?" Haechan rolled his eyes at his new best friend.

"No. Shut up!" Mark shook his head.

"A-Ca-Cuse-me! Well you are running late for your blind date!" Saying so the secretary pulled the young master with him, not forgetting to high five with Mrs Lee on their way out.

Blind dates were shit, either the girls thought they were too good or the other way around, Mark just wanted a break from everything. He sighed, they were at the flower shop, again, why did he always find himself closer to Jaemin always? That's when understood it was a small world after all.

"Jessica!!! My bitches!!" Donghyuck got off the car, he ran into Jenos arms then gasped holding Jaemin's eight month old baby bump.

"You've got thinner?" Jeno checked Donghyuck out as Jaemin made the bouquet, Mark stayed in the hybrid.

"Sexier you mean? Haha. No it's probably just stress, I need more money, they pay handsomely but only for my educational experience. So it's limited kind off. Taeyong keeps getting sent back on the donor thing so yeah lives a bitch." Shrugged the brunette, with a tight smile.

"It will all get better babes. Just don't loose hope yeah?" Jaemin handed over the roses, "You can always work here or just ask us anything. Right?" The strawberry blond kisses Donghyucks cheeks.

"Thanks guys. Where's Jisung?" The younger giggled.

"Sleeping, He's getting so tall, you should see him growing, he played all night yesterday so he's still in bed." Jeno chuckled.

When Donghyuck came back, he knew something was wrong with the older. He looked so upset, the younger wanted to hug him tight and ask what was wrong, but he knew they werent still close enough to share personal stories. Perhaps someday, soon. He got into the car as he shook Mark to get his attention.

"You know them?" Mark whispered.

"Yes. They are my friends why?" Haechan looked for answers in the olders eyes.