19

Mrs Lee never had the heart to say no to her only son, so she gave her consent for the Marriage. She was a mother, a part of her would always whisper to her that Jaemin wasn't the one. Yet she couldn't tell Mark that, until she saw their marriage crumble down. Perhaps they weren't just meant to be together. But that night she drove home, to her quarters she knew damn well that Donghyuck was the perfect missing piece her son needed.

"Hyung I miss you!!!" Sungchan sniffled on the other line, The brunette made breakfast for the both of them having woken up early. It wasn't shocking for he often woke next to Mark when they were best friends.

"It's just been 12 hours silly. I love you, and you'll move in with me soon so shut up." Donghyuck giggled, the phone call went dead as Mark came down, with damp hair, a v neck t shirt and sweat pants.

"Good morning Teddy Bear." He smiled tiredly. Let's not tell the younger that he threw up all what he ate last night. Sometimes food doesn't treat you that well does it.

"M-Morning." Donghyuck shyly gave Mark a hot cup of Coffee.

"How are you feeling? Are you sure you want to be my wife?" Mark sipped the coffee he had drunk a hundred times before.

"Y-Yes. I remembered Mom and dad.....And......missed them. It was my b-big day." Donghyuck figetted with a cute pout, he smiled.

"I'm sorry." Said the older patting the couch next to him.

"M-Me too." The younger whispered sitting next to the older. "Uhh......Uhh.....Did you.....uhh umm d-do it w-with J-Jaemin? On your w-wedding night?" Donghyuck bit his lips. This would hurt but he had every right to know now. He wanted to know about Marks past, every detail.

"Yes. We did it once at school, then on our wedding night, Teddy we were married. He wanted to get pregnant. Or that's what I thought he wanted which I wasn't capable of giving him. Should you ruin our first morning as husband and wife?!" Mark hissed, he wasn't in the mood to have his past collide with his present. Jaemin left and that was it.

"I-I deserve t-to know." Donghyuck hissed back making Mark sigh.

"Fine. That was my first relationship, he was my first love, everything felt great but not when he argued about every thing there on. My father being sick, I needed to shoulder half of the company, he needed constant attention. Which seemed hard for me to cope, he didnt flinch when I caught him with Jeno. He didn't try to hide it, instead he slapped words at me. I loved him so I let him go. And he's gone." Mark frustratedly let out a deep breath he didn't know he was holding.

"M-Me want a-attention too." Donghyuck pouted, looking down but his eyes looked up, like a kicked teddy bear. Making Marks frown disappear. He chuckled.

"Why are you so cute?" Mark lent on the couch handle as the Pudu reluctantly crawled in-between the olders lifted knees.

"I was born cute. P-Promise Teddy something?" The younger lowered himself on Marks chest.

"What?" Mark pulled the younger higher.

"N-No secrets b-between us?" Donghyuck shyly whispered, the older nodded with a smile.

"Pudu Swear. Can I kiss you?" Mark smirked at the brunette who gasped softly, he turned so red you could think he was a cherry and eat him up.

"F-First.......Why you love Pudu?" Call the brunette a baby, you weren't wrong, he was one, wrapped in-between his husband's arms and feet.

"You are imperfect, silly, a hilarious dork, you make me smile, hmmm you are genuine, selfless and gorgeous. I could write a book about you." The older chuckled, pecking the boys button nose. He scrunched it with a pout.

"Y-You suck M-Me energy a-after Evey Kish." Donghyuck sat up, he crossed his arms, poor thing forgot his English and Korean after Mark said he loved him.

"Awe you are so sweet, I wish I met you before I met Jaemin, I bet we would have been best friends then lovers. The best life ever." Mark cradled Donghyucks chubby left cheek making the later blush and bite his plump lips shyly.

Marks intense gaze made the golden skinned brunettes time stop, his eyes fluttered close when those soft pair of lips touched his, the gently moves, the loving gestures, the simple way the older tugged at his lips, not crossing the line, but still kissing him as deeply and genuinely as possible. Donghyuck wrapped his arms around the olders neck unconciously, it wasn't a crime to kiss your husband back right?

"I love you so much Teddy Bear." Mark whispered between the small break they had, the youngers lips disappeared into the thin ones, how in the world did Mark know how to kiss this good?

As they pulled away the golden beauty's head fell into the crevice of Marks neck, his arms slipping lifelessly down, there goes his energy. The older chuckled hugging the younger tightly as Donghyuck slowly fell asleep, wrapped securely in Marks  arms. For once the older boy felt complete, the boy was carried to bed, tucked in with love and affection. The most beautiful love stories were those where the two people fall without even realising that they falling in love.

"Huggie huggie." Donghyuck scooted closer to the older, hugging the olders chest tightly. Don't blame him he was so used to hugging Sungchan to sleep that he just had to hug someone. Mark hugged him back, covering them up as he clicked a buttoned on a remote that automatically closed the room curtains. Talk about being rich as fuck. It was nice, to finally belong to someone who loved him really, hopefully this Teddy Bear would fall in love with someone else too.