42

Blindness makes one more sharper than normal people, that's how Mark was, though he wasn't really blind he had to have his eyes closed for a whole week, he was home, their little boy at school, Hachi in her own world. Donghyuck under him, the body naked, captive in Marks arms, blindly In love. For the older knew Evey curve by heart. They do say when you kiss and make up things get better, so did their relationship get closer, the youngers eyes rolled back in pleasure as he was loved so sweetly it forgot everything that hurt him.

"Teddy?" Mark kissed the forming five month old baby bump.

"H-Hmm?" Donghyuck bit his lips.

"Take over the company, You were right, that contract did boost our stocks up. I'm so sorry.......I feel so dumb." Mark sighed.

"Told you so. Mark don't ever say anything so harsh ever again. I never wanted your money, I married you because I loved you, nothing more nothing less. Even if we went bankrupt we still can build a home of our own with Byeol, Hachi, Sungchan, our future baby and us." Whispered the younger ever so gently it broke the olders heart.

Once Marks eyes were good to see again, you know what would have happened, Donghyuck was laid every night, even the weekend went by with making love. Not that he complained, he was actually very proud of his hickeys. The younger was made the regional manager, where all of Seoul's branches of the company came under his wing. Mark was still the CEO saying that Hyuck had to work hard to get to a higher position so the workers wouldn't protest against him for being favoured. Byeol still didn't know Mommy was pregnant but the second he knew he was over the moon. Sungchan got a job in Marks company since he thought maybe he should start working to help his hyungs a bit more.

"M-Mark." Haechan waddled inside the CEO's office. He looked so pale and weak.

"What's wrong Teddy?" The older left his small mini meeting and rushed to the boys aid. Poor Hyuck threw up on Marks shirt as he collapsed on the man's chest.

"Sungchan!! Help me!" Mark slammed the intercom as the tall baby brother rushed in.

They carried Donghyuck to the couch, as Sungchan cleaned the boys mouth the older left to change into a spare shirt. He then called Yeri to ask her about the morning sickness thingy that his wife has been having.

"Some people have it throughout their pregnancy. But he was okay for the first right? It's nothing serious, just make him rest and eat alot." She added as the worried CEO rubbed the cold stubby palms.

"Omg is he the wife? Super hot isn't he? I feel ugly." A girl in the meeting clicked her tongue. "Is he pregnant?" She gasped.

"Pregnant with their second baby. The first ones a boy, Byeol. Such a cutie pie." Some boy giggled.

"Hyung I'll take him home." Offered the tall brunette as he carried his brother away carefully.

It was after 6 that Mark came home exhausted, the scene he was welcomed to made him smile, Sungchan, Byeol and Hachi had their faces on Donghyucks baby bump, as they slept snuggled together. Stealing a kiss from his wife's parted lips he went to shower.

"Markie!!! Open the door!!" Donghyuck started pounding on the bathroom door. The second the older opened it the younger dashed inside to go throw all his insides up.

"This baby is giving you a hard time isn't it?" The older patted the boys back as he went back to shower and the younger gurgled his mouth with mouth wash.

"It's all worth it at the end husband." Donghyuck giggled tiredly.

"Yeah. I get my dosage of milk." Winked the older.

"You dirty pervert!! You starved Byeol for days sometimes in the morning before work or at night. Which was so mean. You aren't going to be a bad kitty Mark." The younger glared at his husband, he blushed at the way his lover looked at him.

"I want you in the shower with me." Mark whistled at the cutie.

"Behave Lion. The babies are asleep." The brunette hissed waddling off but was pull back, the older back hugged the boy, as his wet arms unbuttoned his wife's shirt, the shower drenching them both.

"Just don't scream.......Don't fail your challenge or I'll punish you bad." Mark huskily whispered in the beauty's ears sending shivers down his spine.

"M-Mark I-I'm pregnant." Donghyuck bit his lips, the olders arms sneaked under his sweatpants, as the other arm squeezed a nipples.

"Which makes you sooo fucking sexy. I could eat you all day." Mark licked the youngers sweetspots as he harshly yet gently wrapped his cold arm around the boys dick arousing him in just seconds.

"T-They.....Haa....Markkkk....Uhhh." Donghyucks arms slipped down the moist glass doors.

"Don't scream silly." Mark kissed the brunettes lips to curtail the moans that were getting louder as time passed by.

Just as Haechan was about to release Mark let go of his dick and wrapped a towel around his waist. The older stepped out with a smirk then left the beauty all red, needy, wet, and in churning pain.

"S-Sorry.......Mark......It hurts."  Donghyuck whined, he looked so inviting right now.

"Hmm sit on the counter and spread." Mark opened the door to see if the boys were up but thankfully they weren't, so locked it and turned around to only lick his lips as the scene.

An arm gently slapped over the plump red lips, as he deep throated the brunette, the younger dug his nails into his husband's shoulder, as he moans loudly into his arm. Horny Mark was always aroused sexual tension between the two which led to long night ms of making love. You can't blame the younger, as Mark grew into a man he just got hotter and Donghyuck grew to be so fucking gorgeous. It wasn't lust, it was love that lived.