11

After their little broken love story that crashed after the accident, this was the the first time they were alone. Jaehyuns held the boys dainty arms, guiding him through the park they were at, Taeyong had left his stick back at the hospital. After so long he felt like he was home, not that Hyuck or Sungchan made him feel any less but still your special person made you feel stuff more sweeter.

"Why aren't you married yet?" Taeyong whispered.

"No one was you for me marry. I wanted Taeyong, they told me you were dead and it broke me so much I ran away and......." Jaehyun shook his head chuckling, the snow subtly fell on them as they held hands in pleasing comfort.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to be a burden. I'm already a burden to Haechannie baby." Taeyong pouted, he sighed deeply.

"I don't think your little brother things if you as a burden. Instead a goal he's obsessed in winning. I'm proud for a young boy like him working so hard so your brother can see is really touching." Jaehyun helped Taeyong sit at a bench. The older male felt the bench and sat down.

"He's always been a competitive child. I just feel bad that I ruined his life and childhood. Well......Are you thinking of getting married?" Taeyong smiled straight ahead, the dimpled prince did notice the sheet of tears on the boys puppy like orbs.

"Yes. I should, Mom says I must before it's too late." The younger started swinging.

"H-Have you found the bride?" The older brunette gave a pained smile. Taeyong still loved the boy, Jaehyun was his first love, his prince charming. If only he wasn't blind maybe they'd be married now.

"Yes. It has always been the same person." Jaehyun smiled to himself.

"I-I want to g-go to my brothers." Taeyong started crying softly.

"Taeyongie will you still marry me if I love you just the same like the first day we met? It always been you Taeyong. No one else but you." Jaehyun fell on his knees before Taeyong. The older sniffled, feeling the soft dimples.

"B-But I'm blind. Jae it's been so long, 9 years to be precise. I'll just burden your life." Taeyong hiccuped.

"It changes nothing. You are still the same Taeyong I fell in love on junior high. Will you marry me Taeyong? Of course you would see the world soon. I promise." Jaehyun whispered softly.

"M-My brothers?" Taeyong whispered, biting his lips.

"I always loved them to bits Tae. I swear nothing will change, except you'll see again soon." Promised Jaehyun as the older nodded, with a shy giggle.

"Yes. I'll marry you." The older blushed really dark.

"I love you Taeyong." Jaehyun kissed the older on his thin pink soft lips.

Mark patted the gorgeous brunettes butt, the boy had been hung over the hospital balcony for hours. He felt bored to death without anyone around. His best friend had a usless date with some bitch.

"Stop pouting silly. I was gone for a few hours and you missed me so much?" Chuckled the older.

"How was your date?" Donghyuck went inside Sungchans room and sat cross legged on the sofa.

"Good. It was a boy this time, he seems pretty chill to me." Mark ran an arm through his hair. "But no. I'm into him or anything. I just want to be with you and be crazy." The older winked at the younger.

"Get married! Go have a bunch of babies!" Donghyuck stuck his tongue out.

"I can't have them I guess. Jaemin never got pregnant so I prolly can't." Mark bit his lips. Donghyuck gestured him to come closer and slapped him with a magazine.

"Shut your fat mouth up. By the way, Sungchan is so heavy to carry to the bathroom and back." The brunette giggled, sprawling in the couch. Wearing stripped tight jeans, a loose shirt that showed to much skin.

"I'll take him next time. Wanna hang out when Taeyong comes?" Mark poked the boys baby fat exposed tummy.

"Sure! Young master? Do you like the guy you saw today?" Donghyuck stared at the ceiling.

"I don't know. The name is Kim Jungwoo. Hilarious, cute and sweet but I'm not ready for Marriage again. At least not now." Mark shrugged, he wasn't sure why he didn't want to say yes even though he wanted to. He felt like one golden string held him back.

"You need to get married to move on from Jaemin." Donghyuck sat up, the perfect illusion of a magical princess.

"I'm fine with you beside me. My best friend." The older hugged the younger boy. "I love you so much Teddy." Mark rocked them both side to side.

"I love you too idiot but......if you like Jungwoo then marry him. Trust me you'll be fine. I'll arrange everything. I promise." Donghyuck smiled sweetly and the older nodded kissing his best friend's forehead.

That night when Taeyong came to the hospital room, something was off, Donghyuck curled up on the couch, the whole date thing just didn't sit right in his cute but big golden heart. Especially the thought of Mark getting married. Why? He felt so bad for even thinking that way.

"Baby Chan what's wrong?" Taeyong felt the walls to get him where he wanted to go.

"After Mark hyung came back from the date he's been sulking." Sungchan pouted Sipping his soup.

"Honey what's wrong?" Taeyong sat next to his brother as he made him cupped those chubby cheeks that reminded him of full peaches.

"I don't know, it feels heavy. Everything feels heavy." Donghyuck started sniffling, he hugged Taeyong tightly. The older hugged him back, with all the comfort he can provide his crying brother. Were they so dense or pretended to be so?

"Hyuckie tell me exactly how you are feeling for me to help?" Taeyong caressed the boys cheeks, he felt the tears flow down with drops.