28

"Must you wear something so short?" Mark looked up from his papers.

"The other dress has a slit up to the waist line. So basically my boxers will be out." Donghyuck pouted, he plopped on the bed a sniff.

"Let's go see if mom's room has something. There was this dress she wore once, it was gorgeous but she never wore it again." Said Mark as he left the room and Donghyuck followed his Husband.

"She'll be mad if I wore these pieces of expensive dresses." Donghyuck gasped at the gigantic closet.

"She won't. Trust me. Here wear this pink. The red dress is too hot you can wear it with me." Chuckled the older as he pushed his wife inside the closet.

Donghyuck looked so gorgeous when he stepped out in a pearl pink knee length gown, with matching pink high heals, he even wore the red hair extensions, Marks breath stopped, this boy was too Beautiful for this cold world. The younger bit his lips shyly, his hickeys faded, but still he reeked of Marks territorial claim. As the older drove to Donghyucks house, Sungchan held his heart at how gorgeous his brother looked.

"I'm married Sungie." Donghyuck giggled.

"Sad that we are brothers. Or I'll totally date you. I love you hyung!! You look gorgeous." Sungchan squeezed the beauty in a big hug.

"Woah Hyuckie you look beautiful. How did Mark react?" Taeyong came out with a piece of cake so the greedy little Pudu would eat a piece before he left.

"Still hasn't come out of the shock. Ummm this is so good. I miss this hyung." The younger pouted as they left and Mark drove away to Sungchans school.

"Feed Hachi on time. She's a hungry baby like me. I'll call you. Or maybe I'll just sleep with Sungie and hyung. I love you." Donghyuck kissed Marks cheek shyly.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow then. Have fun. No drinking. And I love you more Teddy." Mark pecked those pink lips as he drove off home.

Sungchan wrapped his arm around his brothers waist line, guiding him inside like a gentleman, Donghyuck squealed at all the decorations, all the girls and boys swirling around and drinking punch. Many whistled when the tall neo tower brought in a tiny stubby looking gorgeous cuddly girlfriend.

"Hyung, Don't drink anything okay? They most likely will spike the drinks. So just don't drink anything." Sungchan begged his brother who nodded with a giggle.

"I thought I was your date for the summer dance or something?" The older swirled as they danced, the under rubbed his neck nervously.

"You are kinda my date for all my school dances. I trust no one." Sungchan spun the beauty around, as they burst out giggling.

Mark fed the Akira Inu who dragged her Teddy to eat too, he chuckled at how cute she was. After a long shower he stayed up doing his work, that was due by the 31st. He was falling asleep when his phone started buzzing.

"Hey. We walked all the way home. It felt nice, Sungchan even gave me his coat. How romantic is that? Ehehehehe.

"Sweet. He'll be a good man. Does your feet hurt?" Mark sat up switching the lamp light on.

"Yeah. Feety hurty. Miss me?" The brunette hugged his knees, as Sungchan slept next to the beauty.

"The bed sure feels cold without you. I miss you Teddy." Mark chuckled softly, he suddenly wasn't used to sleeping without his Teddy Bear next to him.

"Your wifey will come home tomorrow. Or should I stay here for a few more days?" The younger ran his fingers through Sungchans soft hair.

"Hmm if you want to then it's okay. I'll see you at work." Said Mark as they hung up.

The next day Mark drove by to pick his wife up for work,drop Sungchan at school, and Taeyong at the library. After sleepy Sungchan left for school Donghyuck pouted. He fiddled with his stubby fingers.

"Kiss me." He whispered, the older chuckled, as he pulled the younger by the waist once they got off and kissed the boy on the lips.

"You missed me didn't you? Well let's have a beer night when you come home wifey sweet." Mark bobbed their noses not minding that anyone saw them being cozy.

"Like getting wasted together? Sounds sexy I love it." Donghyuck giggled.

"I love you." Smirked Mark getting  playfully slapped on the he chest by his lover.

"Such a flirt." Scoffed the brunette as he waddled off inside the company glass doors.

Jaemin saw their interactions, the kiss, everything, he hated it and didn't even know why. Jeno and he had been having arguments lately, but he couldn't stop thinking about Mark and Donghyuck. He growled at the mere sight of the two boys.

"Markkk!!!" Donghyuck ran towards the older after work and bounced on him, as he straddled Mark and connected their lips.

"Let's go. Sungchans waiting and Taeyongs with Jaehyun." Mark smacked his lips as he sat the cutie on the passenger seat.

"Kiss me loads until we reach home. Or I'll cry without you!" The younger pouted, pulling the olders collar down for another kiss.

"Geez these two. Why did he even let him stay at Taeyongs if they were going to be missing each other so much?!" Ten groaned with a small giggle as he got into his car.

"That's love honey." Johnny chuckled.

Jaemin balled his wrists, Mark was never this lovey dovey with him. Donghyuck would probably leave if he said Jisung was Marks son right? Then he'll leave for good. What was happening to the strawberry blonde that was once so sweet? He drove of angrily.

"Before we end up doing it here let's get you home wifey." Mark kissed the boys neck as he jogged to the other side and they drove off with their arms laced together. The older kissed the back of Donghyucks arm making the younger giggle.