1

The house always remained empty, most of the time, for the in mates were just too busy to come home. It saw very little life, but today it was supposed to the proposal meeting that his mother had been planning for months. The girl sat with her legs gracefully to a side, too pretty and decked up for Mark Lee's concern.

Mark Lee was of average height, Canadian by birth for he was born there and hailed from a Korean lineage. He had dark hair, looks that were godly and a gaze that could rip your soul or steal it. As his mother, the only family he had now, spoke to the girls family he looked out of the window. It was the start of winter, the cold breeze brushed through his body making him remember lingering memories he wished he had forgotten.

"Excuse me. I forgot I have a meeting like in five." Mark stood up, bowing at the elders as he made his way out without sparing a glance at the girl he was probably being proposed to.

"So what was the reason for the divorce? Like he's very young, does he have children?" The girl's mother inquired as Mrs Lee sighed. There it goes again.

"They didn't get along well, you know they were too young when they got married so yeah. Nope and no children." Mrs Lee chirped.

"Why? You said he was married for two years. Is he barren or the boy he married. Oh wait. Boys don't get pregnant now do they." The woman chuckled making the pretty lady frown. She didn't like her at all now.

Mark drove through the familiar neighborhood, the place he once adored, he knew Jaemin, his ex wife lived down this street. Jaemin was a beautiful boys with strawberry blonde hair and a goofy smile. He represented a bunny with all the mischievous qualities like Snowball. The later stood out the flower shop his now present husband owned, Dreams Smile. With a six month old baby bump and a two year old baby boy beside him. He was happy and that was all Mark wanted, two children, a sweet husband, a flower shop that suited the idiot and happiness, especially the attention Jaemin wanted was provided.

"Mommy!!! Mommy up!!" The small boy sniffled as Jaemin lifted the boy up.

Jisung, was his name. Of course Mark was at the Christening, just because they divorced didn't mean they hated each other. Jisung, was a child of shy bashfull qualities, with the million dollar eye smile just like his father. Such a beautiful family.

"Honey? That's your ex husband isn't he?" Jeno teased the pregnant male making him playfully hit the older as he waddled to the black hybrid car and knocked on the glass.

"Hi." Smiled Mark. Jisung's eyes lips up like lanterns. He adored his uncle Markie.

"Hey. You look tired. Is everything alright? Wanna come over? I'll make coffee." Jaemin caressed Marks cheek with the back of his arm.

"No. I having a meeting soon. Maybe sometime later. Just thought I'll see you guys before going." Smiled the make, Jeno backed hugged the younger boy with his eye smile.

"Oh shut up. Drop by, I won't misunderstand your asses. Besides it's better here than your house." Jeno insisted with his happy giggle.

"Idiot. Anyways I'm running late. I'll see you guys. Bye Sungie." Mark chuckled as he drove off from the shop.

Was he sad? No he wasn't, but something bugged at his heart. He wondered why, he didn't know if it was that he still loved Jaemin with every fiber in his body or was it the loneliness he felt in his heart or the thought that he couldn't father a child for his wife.

"Mark you are an hour late. Son what's wrong? Stop being like this." His mother sighed, he had reached the company earlier after sending those people away.

"I'm tired of working my ass off mom. Working made me loose the only thing I loved. Jaemin is gone and now what's the point?! Than to work harder." Mark hissed walking away from his mother. You couldn't blame the older though now can you?

Meanwhile is middle class family circle, the alarm clock rang for tenth time already but non of the boys under the comforter woke up. Until a tuft of chestnut brown hair peeked up to see the time, thinking it was still midnight.

"MOTHERFUCKER IM LATE!!!" That was Donghyuck, a flawlessly gorgeous young boy of 20, he kicked his brother down the bed, trying to run to the bathroom to shower.

"Fuck you hyung. Now I've hurt my butt." Sungchan, Donghyuck annoyingly tall, handsome brother pouted.

They were siblings, three boys, but sadly their older sibling wasn't able to provide for them. Taeyong had gotten into the accident that their parents were in an lost his eye sight. He was at home, though he was very sharp with his surroundings, Sungchan was 16, and Taeyong 25. It was only Haechan aka Donghyuck working his ass off.

"I called you ten times. Told you bitches not you stay up too late." Taeyong crossed his arms at the two brothers stumbling down the stair case.

"I know I know. I love you . I'll bring lunch. Take care and bye!!!" Haechan smooched his brothers cheeks, and ran off outside with untied shoes and a shirt messily buttoned.

"That's so childish. Hmmph!" Sungchan pouted having not given his  kisses.

"Awwe darling you know he loves you right?" Taeyong held his baby brothers cheeks as he ruffled the boys hair.

"Yeah. Can I stay back? I dont wanna go to school." The boy hugged his older brother tight. Taeyong chuckled as he nodded and hugged back.

Not everyone's life was a fairytale nor a bed of roses, everyone had issues, so did these two boys. But one knew how love life whilst the other had forgotten how to. Haechan ran inside the company just in time before the meeting started.