30

The brunette just grew more gorgeous, as months passed by,not that anyone noticed but still he was the gorgeous Beauty. Sungchan came home, actually moved in, Hachiko SunFlowers had got so big the past few weeks. Jaemin kept making a fiasco but then Donghyuck was a strong willed boy.

"You are my friend! You should be happy for me not try to break my marriage." Donghyuck frustratedly huffed at the strawberry blonde who adamantly tried to break them apart.

"What is wrong with you?! He is a guy who isn't worthy of even having a wife!! He can't have children!!!" That was when the brunette had enough as he slapped the boy.

"Didn't you just go to him and say that Jisung was his son?! Have you lost it? You left Mark because you were miserable, you didn't even love him in the first place, most probably you just slept with him since he was the popular kid at school. Why won't you just let my husband live in peace?!" Donghyuck growled at the older boy who seemingly didn't want them to be together.

"He-He and you can't happen!!" Jaemin tried his best to not cry.

"That's not your story to write. It's mine, Next time you say my man can't have kids then you should die in shame for even living with him for over two years!! You aren't god. So shut it. Don't bring Jisung between us, I'm not as patient as Mark I'll snap at you and take Jisung to be my son. After all he's my husbands child right?" Put in the brunette with a straight face.

"No no no no he's Jeno's. Urghh what ever he is my ex husband. He would sleep with you the way he slept with me. He's doing this fucking drama to compensate for his past mistakes!!! You guys will eventually break just like how we did." Jaemin started crying, it was obvious he was all over the place on his mind.

"Shut up you fucking slut!!! Don't you love Jeno?! Mark would never have loved you the way he loves me. Mind that you Physco." Donghyuck hissed as he ran inside the company glass door ways.

With Taeyong gone on his holiday spree the younger didn't have anyone to share his thoughts with, then again the man behind the CEO table was his best friend and Husband like wise. With a sigh he grabbed his bag as he started heading out.

"Teddy? Is everything alright?" Mark looked up at the gorgeous male. The younger shook his head.

"Home." Donghyuck hissed.

"Both of us are off at 6. Let's go together? Hmm?" Smiled the older.

Thought Donghyuck sat down he didn't want to have any business with his husband, he didn't know why he felt so fucking frustrated but he did. Along the car ride he ignored Mark and even gave him the cold shoulder at home. What was wrong with him. He knew, He knew Mark was a divorcee and that Jaemin is his ex wife. He knew his husband previously had sex with the strawberry blonde. It was obvious, they were supposedly in love, also married. Yet it hurt so much.

"Haechan speak to me. Baby Teddy what's wrong?!" Mark held Donghyucks arm, the younger yanked his arm away from the older.

"Nothing." Donghyuck stepped away from his husband as he filled Hachis bowl with dry dog food.

"There's something wrong. Teddy we promised we would keep nothing from each other. What's wrong?!" Mark turned the younger around.

"What's wrong?! Everything. I practically worked my whole childhood, I never had a life beyond working and finally when I found the only thing I want so bad was you. But your stupid ex wife won't let you go because he's finally realized that he loves you.  He said you would sleep with me they way you slept with him. How disgusting is that?! Says you are barren but also says Jisung is yours. What has got into him?! I love you okay and I want you all to myself. Don't you dare touch me again if you touch me the way you ever touched him!!" Donghyuck was crying, he didn't mean to sound harsh, eventually he ended up screaming. He ran upstairs, throwing himself on the bed, as he cried into his pillow. Mark followed with a frown.

"Teddy Bear you know I love you alot right? He's just trying to poison your mind!" Mark sat next to the beauty.

"Just leave me alone. I'm going to sleep with Sungchan." Saying so Donghyuck left their shared room as he went into his brothers room and slammed the door shut.

"Hyung? You should know Mark hyung more than anyone." Sungchan hugged his brothers tiny waistline once he felt the older creep next to him and hug him.

"I know, he's my best friend, I just don't know why, it hurt so much when Jaemin did that. I love Mark so much Channie I won't be able to take it if I loose him. Donghyuck sniffled into his brothers chest.

"Speak to him tomorrow. He'll understand, he always does. It's not his fault that Jaemin started behaving like a fucking bitch right? Dispute having the audacity to cheat on him and marry Jeno also have two kids with him." Sungchan clicked his tongue at the very thought of the strawberry blonde.

"I hurt him now. I'm such a mean person Sungie." The older cried, he didn't even know why he was overreacting over this when he was well aware of his husband's past.

Mark sighed, crawling into the cold bed, he closed the curtains as he tried to fall asleep, yet the younger being mad reminded him that he was alone on the bed. His wife in the room that were hallways apart. He missed him so much, it hurt, whatever Hyuck had said hurt, a tear rolled down his eyes, as he buried his face in the pillow.