6

"How long will you guys keep Rejecting my brother off the list?! Just because we are not as able as the ones who pay at the first sitting?!" Donghyuck slammed on the receptionists table making her flinch.

"Honey. I can't do anything, I wish I could. But everyone a pair of eyes come some rich kid gets it, or atleast that's how they say. Why don't you meet Doctor Jung? He's a nice person he might help you." Said the girl giving the angry red beauty a business card.

"Are you guiding me so I can get my eyes plucked off my sockets?" Donghyuck hissed at her. She chuckled.

"I have a son your age, who paralyzed hip down. If doing good can give my son back his strength then I'll do anything it takes. We are on the same boat but headed onto different waters dear." She smiled with pain as she went back to work. It was obvious that sometimes there wasn't a solution but the brunette wanted to believe.

Taeyong was last tested before grandma died, ever since then they had been waiting for the transplant, Donghyuck feared if their wasn't any hope on his brother anymore. His last option was this Mr Jung. Hopefully he isn't some creepy old man who traps young adults to get kidneys and eyes. He was confident of the money he saved up but didn't have enough to pay for Taeyongs treatment and the eyes. It was a dilemma.

Mark was at it again, Staring at the beautiful family come out of the hospital, Jaemin holding jisung's arm as Jeno carried their new born baby. What was it that Mark lacked and Jeno possessed. It broke him to pieces, but what can he do but go home alone.

"What? Hasn't he come home yet?" Mark mumbled into the phone.

"No. He usually does unless he's goofing about with you." Taeyong giggled on the other line.

"I'll see where I can find him." Mark chuckled driving to all the places he thought the Teddy bear will be at.

Of course he found him at a store buying a Christmas tree, and two gifts. He was smiling and the way he waddled about in fluffy winter clothes, made him look like a Teddy Bear. He giggled at small children.

"Hey there Teddy Bear." Mark got off his hybrid and jogged towards Donghyuck.

"Go away. I'm buying presents." Donghyuck shooed him off with stubby mittens.

"What did you get your beloved lion?" Mark back hugged him.

"An empty box!! Isn't that lovely?" The brunette started bursting into tiny giggles.

"Meanie. Hey so we'll have the Christmas dinner at our place. So I'm inviting your family! Dress Taeyong his best! My cousin is coming." Mark smirked, poking those chubby chub cheeks.

"Match making is my job. Not yours bitch. But hyung is blind." Donghyuck pouted.

"Love is blind too. So you in?" The older whined and Donghyuck rolled his eyes and nodded.

"That's my Teddy. So why are you late shopping?" Mark kissed Donghyucks cheek and rampaged through the shelves.

"The donor backed off at the last minute again. Now they said go see this doctor? Called Mr Jung. Sir I really need my brother to see, I don't want anything for myself." Donghyucks eyes teared up, Mark hugged him tightly.

"I think we are both speaking about the same guy. Jaehyun. He's my cousin. Nice guy, A sweet heart. Maybe we can go meet him. Now?" The older shrugged at the brunette.

"Mr Lee I'm not asking for charity I.....I'm sorry no." Donghyuck backed off.

"It's not charity. That's what best friend's do. Have each others back. Taeyong deserves every bit as much to see this world like he used to. And if I can help you with that then let me. You my most favourite person Hyuckie Bear." Mark bobbed their noses making the brunette blush and scoff shyly.

Mark drove into a mansions driveway as he led the scard brunette inside the luxurious house, blazing with florescent lights it looked magical, even the guy coming down looked like prince charming. Those dimples were like an angel just smiled at him.

"Hey cuz. What's up. And who is this little adorable cutie?" Jaehyun ruffled Donghyucks fluffy brown hair.

"Donghyuck. Mom's personal secretary and my bestie." Mark grinned following the older into the kitchen.

"Nice to meet you Sweetheart. Hot chocolate anyone?" Jaehyun offered and our greedy Pudu bounced at the offer, Mark had to catch hold of his waist before falling over his own drooling.

"He's cute." Jaehyun was fascinated by how adorable this boy his brother had bought in looked.

"We need umm a favour. Like I know I shouldn't take your profession for granted but......." Mark started off, Donghyuck kept staring at Jaehyun. Having those moments like you've seen someone before.

"It's okay dude. What's the favour?" Jaehyun smiled handing them the mugs with hot chocolate.

"Hyuckies brother is blind. Like it was because of an accident and he lost his eyesight, they've been pushed behind on the list of recieving a donor. If he can see then doesn't he deserve to have that privilege again? Please Jaehyun." Mark looked desperate, the doctor frowned at how uncomfortable he felt the way the younger boy stared at him for the last forty-five minutes straight.

Donghyucks heart started beating so loud he felt dizzy. He didn't mean to stare but he remembered why he did. He stood up, he tried to leave but something held him back. He sat again, bit his lips and looked at Jaehyun again.

"Hyung!! It's me. I'm Haechan!" Donghyuck blurted out, Mark froze again, who was Haechan and how did that name connect these two.

"H-Haechan? T-Taeyongs brother?" Jaehyuns eyes bulgded at the information.

"Y-Yes. Omg!!! Why did you leave?!" Donghyuck started crying.

"I thought........They said he died in the crash. I thought he died. I'm so sorry I never knew he survived." Jaehyun pulled the crying boy in for a hug. Mark chuckled, it was really funny to know how small this world was and that Donghyuck was connected all his life's strings. His past, and his present and soon his future.