16

The brunette literally worked for Marks mother, despite having been engaged to the young master a few weeks ago. He waddled about, a little sane on the head now thankfully, but still malfunctioned when Mark called him on the phone and said some silly cheesy line. He sighed, smiling to himself at the thought of being with the handsome older. Who cares if he was divorced, he was Mark Lee.

"Donghyuck? Mrs Lee sent for you. You haven't handed over the papers yet." Ten announced at the day dreaming brunette.

"I'm engaged." Donghyuck giggled, bouncing a little as he kissed Tens cheek and swirled off.

"Poor thing. He's lost his sanity." Ten sighed as all of them went back to work.

Mrs Lee noticed how beautifully messed up Donghyuck was, he either stared at his engagement ring for hours or just mumbled about nothing to himself. It sure looked cute, to see someone in love, who didn't have a clue about how much they loved the other.

"Hyuck dear? Attend the meeting at the eight floor for me? I have this online meeting to finish." She made a sad face. Being the good little Pudu he obey and went up the elevator to the eight floor.

"Good morning Hyungie." Donghyuck waved at his favourite person on the planet, Win win hyung. A Chinese beauty that handled the finances of the company.

"Heard you got engaged?" Win win chuckled as the brunette shyly nodded taking a seat at the table.

Sadly his breath hitched when the swirl chair turned and Mark sat there, with a white shirt, handsomely stunning. Those chubby cheeks burnt with red gushes. People filled in, the young master explaining their situation, and where they stood. Lastly he sat on the table, flipping through the file Donghyuck had reluctantly handed over to him.

"Good job baby." Said Mark giving the younger a heart attack.

The next few minutes rolled by with Donghyuck having a panick attack, he was sweating and  shivering. Mark chuckled noticing how affected his finacé was by just a word. Having finished all the due work abroad he had landed yesterday, did anyone even notice a month had already gone by?

"Hey wait up!" Mark followed his future wife stumbling away before he could catch him.

"W-What?" Donghyuck turned around, it was obvious that he was nervous as fuck.

"Before all this happened you were my best friend. Then why are you shying off from me now?" Mark looked sad, it squeezed the brunettes heart.

"N-No I umm....." Donghyuck stumbled and Mark wrapped an arm around the boys curvy waistline.

"You?" The older smirked at the poor figetting Pudu.

"Mark your not supposed to see him until the wedding." Mrs Lee stepped out of the elevator.

"I didn't see Jaemin too but did it last?" Mark turned to look at his mother still having his arm around Donghyucks waist.

"Fine then. Why don't you guys go see if you can grab your wedding outfits. Be careful of the pandemic okay?" Mrs Lee smiled as she patted her son's shoulder and walked away.

Donghyuck bit his lips, why did his boy react other wise now suddenly when Mark touched him? It never did before. And one thought made him ponder, if he got married, and Taeyong spent his time with Jaehyun what would come of their baby brother? He couldn't possibly abandon his Sungchan.

"Haechan? What's wrong?" Mark sighed, he noticed his finacé or let's say best friend looking troubled.

"Sungchan?" Donghyuck Whispered.

"He'll move in with us. Don't worry." Said the older as he opened the door for Donghyuck to get out off.

Taeyong was able to see clearly now, his eyes were adjusting and he was beyond happy to see the world as it was, alot had changed, Sungchan was taller, Donghyuck was tiny and fluffy, Jaehyun was gorgeous. He even gasped to find out that he looked ethereal.He was standing with Jaehyun when Donghyuck and Sungchan came walking towards him with two big bags swinging in their arms.

"Why do you guys act like a couple?" Taeyong lifted his pretty eyebrow.

"Because I love Haechan duh! Look what Mark got us?! All the wedding outfits. Omg!!! Hyung Donghyuck is getting married in a week." Sungchan squealed even though deep down he was upset that his brother won't be with him anymore.

"I heard Mark came home yesterday. Did he see you?" Jaehyun chuckled seeing how dazed the cutie was.

"You look gorgeous. Even though white does not really suit your skin. Whatever you wear you still look stunning." Mark had chuckled when Donghyuck came out in his outfit.

"S-Shut u-up. It's too expensive." Donghyuck stammered, avoiding Marks eyes.

"I'll buy you the world if I could." Sad Mark stepping closer to the younger boy.

"W-What......" Donghyucks body just hit the wall as his jaw was lifted and soft lips collided with his, he had to admit that Mark was an incredibly good kisser, especially the perfect guy qualified enough to steal his firsts.

For Mark Donghyuck was literally golden magic, like a myth out of a classics folklore. So precious and golden for this normal bland life.

"Hyuck stop playing with your lips!" Taeyong giggled at the brunette, who was apparently re playing that kiss on his mind. He nodded, stumbling away upstairs. His energy had been sucked off by Mark.

"He probably was kissed him again." Sungchan giggled into arms.

"Aren't they the cutest?" Taeyong giggled along with the baby brother.

Mark drove past Jaemin's shop, the building bothered him not anymore, it was just another shop. Jaemin saw Mark car drive past, a smile on the olders face. Why did it upset him? He didn't know but something wasn't right, he just didn't feel right about Mark looking so elated by someone. Of course he wanted to his ex husband to be happy but why wasn't he happy? Why? It bothered him alot. Little did he know that his friend was the sole reason for Marks smile.