33

"Hyung I'm playing after so many month. It's my first game after the accident. Wish me luck." Sungchan fussed about with Donghyuck pouting on the bed and Taeyong on face time.

"Me wanna come Sungchan-ah!!" Donghyuck pouted harder being effortlessly cute.

"Are you crazy? That's risky, you are pregnant hyung. As a future uncle I say no. You can come after baby is born. I want you both to be safe." Sungchan gave a kiss on the beauty's cheek and zipped his bag.

"Awwe my baby is growing up. All the best!! We love you Sungchan-Ah!!" Taeyong seal clapped on the laptop, the younger grinned sweetly as he waved and ran out so Mark would drive him to school.

Donghyuck bit his lips, Taeyong chuckled at his brother as he cut the call. The gorgeous beauty was just two months now, he still hadn't started to show, yet his arms loved to linger on his tummy. He showered, sitting on the bed with damp hair, boxers and the wet towel on his lap. His stubby arms felt his tummy again, a smile creeping up on his plump lips. He was excited to grow bigger, to give birth to his baby.

"Will you be a boy or a girl?" Donghyuck giggled to himself.

"I'm happy with any gender. As long as it comes from you." Marks gruff tired voice sounded, the older had dropped his brother in law and just came in after locking the front door. He immediately hit the shower.

"Woof!!" Hachi started barking, she probably was hungry.

She had grown bigger now, fluffy and soft, cuddly and loved sleeping with Sungchan or in-between Mommy and Daddy. As her favourite person fed her, patted her soft head she waged her tail and started eating. Donghyuck went back up to his shared room.

"Your Daddy showers for too long." The brunette sat at the foot of the bed, staring at his plump stomach, he was having a baby with his best friend, who said that Mark, his Simba couldn't have kids? Bullshit.

Mark came out with a towel around his shoulder, he shook his damp hair as he reached for his phone, the younger lifted a pretty naked limp to rest his chin on. God why was his husband so handsome? The older clicked a picture of his wife. The room had begun to dim as the sun slowly started setting, the yellow lamps automatically lightening up.

They didn't have to say a word, Mark came closer, throwing his towel over to god knows were. His cold arm cradled the gorgeous boys neck and left cheek as he connected their foreheads, to seize the moment. Under the yellow light, Donghyuck just appeared more shimmeringly golden. With a smirk he bought their lips together. The chaste sounds whenever they left their lips to catch a breath filled the room.

"You are so magical." Mark whispered, his lips finding refuge down onto those moles, those sweet spots he knew by heart.

Donghyuck shyly smiled, biting his lips and squeezing his eyes close, the olders free arm traced the pregnant stomach that carried the token of their love. Never in a million years did Mark ever imagine falling for someone deeper than the ocean itself. The youngers arms held the olders bare waist as he was gently pushed on the bed, his body pulled higher.

"M-Mark......" The brunette whispered ever so softly, the older stopped to stare at those gorgeous brown orbs.

Donghyuck just traced Marks features, caressing his soft cheeks, gently kissing the olders nose, as they stared longingly at each other. The older smiled, he ducked, his lips going back to do as it pleases.

"A-Ahh!!" The younger moaned, he always felt like infinite pleasure when Mark touched him. Especially when the older would push in, so slowly, so gently, it would just drive the younger nuts.

As boxers fell off their bodies rolled against one another, the feeling like ecstasy, Mark would never forget how those deer like orbs would expand, how those plump lips would part and the tip of his tongue would peep out as he pushed himself deep into the gorgeous beauty. You could call Mark addicted, you weren't wrong, he loved Donghyuck beyond the horizon, Beyond everything. And he also loved making love under the dim lamp light. Not because he didn't want to see his wife, but to see his naked body gleaming under the golden hue of the light.

"C-Can you g-go faster. P-Pleasee." Donghyuck moaned, biting his lips and scratching Marks back body.

Regardless of time, or rounds they did it until satisfied. It made the younger gleam and glow after the intensity of having your husband make love to you in all the indescribably magical ways. Mark was asleep when Sungchan came home and the boy peeked in to see if his brother was still asleep.

"Hyung you up?" The neo tower pouted crouching beside Donghyucks side of the bed.

"Hmm yes. How was the game baby?" The older ruffled the youngers damp hair.

"I-I couldn't p-play." Sungchan mumbled. Which made Donghyuck sit up and switch the light on. He had showered and dressed in a fresh pink boxer. The covers fell down his body revealing all the fresh dark hickeys but he cared less right now.

"Why? What happened?" Donghyuck cupped the 16 year old boys cheeks.

"I kept remembering the incident, the flashes disturbed my mind. I missed alot, even though we won, even though my teammates dont hate me. It hurts so much." Sungchan threw himself on the older brunette and started crying on his bare shoulder as his big brother hugged him back.

"Hush now. It's going to be alright baby Chan-ah!! You'll over come it soon. Want to sleep with Hyung?" Donghyuck pulled away with a soft smile.

"Y-You guys j-just had sex and I don't want to ruin the m-moment." Sungchan stood up to leave.

"You can sleep here silly. It's okay." Mark chuckled as the older removed his hoodie and gave to Haechan. The younger nodded, he crawled in-between them, he wore shorts and a large t-shirt. He hugged Donghyuck tightly, crying softly on the boys shirt, the beauty hummed a soft lullaby, as he ran his fingers through the brown locks. Mark then knew, That Donghyuck would be the perfect mother.