4

"You are Jessica's ex husband?" Donghyuck looked at Mark, the older nodded. He tried his best not to cry, chuckling he drive off to the company.

"Why did you guys get divorced?" The brunette whispered, following the younger master to his cabin.

"Jaemin was the most beautiful boy in class, it was a boarding school, only boys.........Every boy there wanted to be his boyfriend, since Darling was a confident gay. But I won his heart by asking him out to prom. We fell in love, I married him on our highschool senior year. Everything was fine until Dad fell off the elevator. He fell terribly sick, being the only child I had to take over the company, I was just 18 and then things started getting tough, I rarely went home, when I did we argued. Once he thought he was pregnant and called me several time but I was too busy that I didn't come home. He wasn't though, it broke him. Darling had to take care of dad, he loved dad's company. Sadly he died six months later, Jaemin took it really hard. Again I wasn't home, so much work, 20 companies across the world, it's not much but still it weighed down my shoulders. I didn't know how to cope. Jaemin had begun buying flowers for dad every Friday, which he eventually fell in love with Jeno. A caring loving guy who's center of attention was him and only him. So.........So I let him go even though it hurts, even though I still love him. I just want my darling to be happy." Mark cried into his palms, he started so much Haechan just gave him a big warm bear hug.

"He always said that his ex husband was the best. Now I know why." Donghyuck drew soothing circles on the olders body, Mrs Lee smiled on the other side.

Mark went home after he spilt all his pain out, he felt tired, Donghyuck sighed, everyone had issues, just like how his house had. Christmas was around the corner which meant he had to buy presents, but then it would be difficult to safe for Taeyongs operation.

"Sorry sir. The eyes were given to higher authorities. I'll let you know once you get the chance." The receptionist said making the brunette bite his lips. Would his brother ever see the work again? He didn't know neither was he loose hope. He will fight, until the end.

The next day turned out to be sunny, with a chill in the breeze. It was Haechans day off, which meant buying groceries, and the important shopping he needed to do. Wearing a pair of white denims shorts and a pink loose t shirt he bounced about gleefully buying everything on the list.

"You wear shorts?" Mark ruffled the brunettes hair making him pout.

"Did I tell you I did? Why is a rich man at a grocery store anyways?" Donghyuck deadpanned at the older wearing black denims and turtle neck tshirt.

"Mom needed some stuff. So yeah." Shrugged the older boy.

"Ohh. I see. It's my day off." Stated the gorgeous beauty as he skipped about, Mark followed the silly boy that was so much like Jaemin sometimes.

"Mom's going to send me on a blind date again!!" Mark whined after the secretary.

"Sir she's trying her best to get you married." Donghyuck paid for his stuff and waddled out.

"I'm not ready to get into a commitment yet. What if it doesn't work out?" The young master followed the adorable teddy bear. Or Pudu both the animals fit the boy who anyways.

"First your choice was wrong, so maybe this time it would be right." The younger shrugged.

"I'm not ready." The older sighed, he stilled followed the young male, bouncing away with tiny giggles.

"When you meet the one you will eventually be. Wanna go eat lunch? Taeyongs making so much. He always does when I'm off. I love him to pieces." Donghyuck squealed and the older nodded.

Taeyong, That was Donghyucks life goal. To make his brother see the world as it is and not just darkness. He's collected every penny he ever earned, sometimes he starved to be able to save that money. But no donor ever came forth to give light to his gorgeous brother. He was supposed to go check on the list where his brother stood but he was afraid that it would be rejected again.

"Hyuckie!!! Dress decently will you please? Mark is here isn't he?" Taeyong mumbled when the younger came downstairs in pink boxers and Sungchans t-shirt that served as a dress.

"He's my best friend so it's okay even if I wore a bikini." Giggled the brunette, Sungchan pouted.

"Channie hyung you okay?" He hugged the adorable golden skinned brother.

"Yes Channie junior." Donghyuck kissed the boys cheeks.

"Hey? You good?" Mark wrapped an arm around his best friend's shoulders.

"I'll tell you later. I don't to upset them." Donghyuck whispered, he felt freezing cold.

"Then wear something warm. Atl least?" Insisted Mark making the younger giggle and stick his tongue out.

"Hyuckie honey careful!!" Taeyong screamed.

That night Donghyuck hugged Sungchan to sleep, he really wanted it to work. He wanted his brother to see again. To smile as he always did when it rained. He wanted his brother back.  Taeyong used a walking stick when he went out and walked by touching the walls inside, they couldn't afford much but they afforded something.

"Goodnight babies." Taeyong whispered, kissing their foreheads as he tucked them into bed.

Meanwhile Mark sat inside his car, stalking Jaemin, in a good way obviously, Jeno was back hugging his wife as they wrapped up the last bouquet for the night and locked the door. The strawberry blonde seemed so much happier than he was with Mark. Perhaps not everyone you meet became's your soulmate. Wiping away his tears he drove home, that he once used to share with the pregnant male at the flower shop.