13

Mark saw Donghyuck come out of his house door, in red shorts and a white shirt, it was messily buttoned, his hair a mess, his eyes still sleepy. His feet bare on the cold hard ground. With a big pout he lifted the can of milk and yawned. Why was Mark here instead of his ex wife house?

"Hyung!!! How is Sungchan?" Renjun lent over the hedge and blushed shyly.

"Recovering, but he's so bossy. Besides the brat has a crush on Shotaro. So you gotta keep an eye on your man honey." Donghyuck wiggled his pointer finger as he stumbled into the house.

When he came out again, in black slacks, a yellow shirt and neatly combed hair he looked so fluffy, Marks heart leaped, why was his best friend suddenly so ethereally gorgeous? Donghyucks eyes enlarged when he saw the familiar hybrid parked on the other side of his gate.

"I thought you might need a ride." Mark got off and grinned, he didn't expect for the brunette to come running into his arms.

"I missed you. You forgot me after Jungwoo came into your life." Donghyuck huffed, Mark hugged him back.

"I missed you too. Wanna have breakfast before we head to work?" Mark asked making the Pudus eyes light up. Anything for food.

Was it alright to fall in love with your best friend? Both of them didn't know,  Donghyucks stubby fingers were so stubborn he couldn't click his seat belt  shut. He groaned, well usually Mark does it for him but today when the older leant before him his breath stopped. It actually hitched when Mark turned to look at him, after clicking it shut.

Gorgeous, that's what Mark thought of when he saw Donghyucks face, a dash of rose gold, eyes that carried galaxies, big and expressive, a cute button nose, plump red lips, tiny moles scattered wisely like the big bear. Magical, so pleasingly ethereal. No no no no you don't fantasize about kissing your best friend.

"So umm.....Where do you want to go?" Mark snapped out of his trance as he fake coughed and looked everywhere but not those intoxicating eyes. Was he really in love with this Teddy Bear?

"L-Lets go have coffee and cakes!" Donghyuck nervously giggled. He hung out of the window so the cold wind would cool his hot cheeks.

Their friendship seemed a little altered, they were suddenly awkward, shy and there was something more than just innocent friendship between them. As they sat to eat, they ordered then just enjoyed each others presence.

"Why were you avoiding me?" Mark sounded hurt.

"Mrs Lee told me to leave you both alone." Pouted the brunette, he didn't do it on purpose maybe most of it but yet it wasn't entirely his intention.

"You are my best friend!" Mark frustratedly groaned. For once that word hurting the both of them. Why did suddenly hurt so much?

Sadly their moments were stopped, when Jungwoo came in, the boy was too perfect, like an angel from heaven.  He ordered a cupcake and turned to leave. That's how he saw his fiancé having a cup of coffee with his best friend.

"Bae! I went home and you weren't there." Jungwoo waved, Mark stood up with courtesy, the puppy like boy kissed the older boys lips. Don't get him wrong, in his point of view at least jealousy might make them understand or at least confess.

"Hi, You must be his Teddy Bear right? I keep forgetting. Would you mind if I take.....my man away. I want us to have some privacy. So much to plan before the wedding." Jungwoo giggled as he looped his arm with Marks and dragged the older outside.

That was it, Donghyuck just ran off home, he ran into Taeyongs arms, crying, he wasn't exactly sure what he felt, he didn't know, but he just hated to see someone kiss Mark. He thought the older wanted to meet him because he wanted to tell him he was getting married.

"Has he seen it?" Sungchan waddled closer with his collar careful not to move it.

"S-Seen what?" Donghyuck pulled away confused.

"Mark is getting married on short notice. Mrs Lee announced the workers this morning. Ten called." Taeyong sighed. "I know I'm blind but I do know how your heart beats for him. Hyuck tell him you love him." The older brother urged but the brunette only cried harder.

Whilst the brothers were worried for the love sick Pudu the brunettes phone rang, it was Jaehyun who called to inform that a donor had agreed to give their eyes to Taeyong and to rush the older to the hospital immediately. That's what Donghyuck did, put all his feelings aside. As Johnny pulled over, Taeyong and he left to the hospital.

"Mom what's wrong with you?! I don't want to get married! Jungwoo is great but he isn't the one. Mom please, and why did you even tell Teddy to push himself away?!" Mark groaned, it irritated him that his mother didn't budge from what he was doing.

"You came to me years back and said," Mom I love him. I want to marry him." I said sure because you were confident. But what did it bring but heart break? Now you aren't sure of what you feel. It wasn't friendship even at first, that's what love is. You fall unconciously. Now make a choice." Mrs Lee closed her laptop and walked off patting her son's shoulder.

"What do you mean?" Mark lifted his eyebrows.

"I always knew you were a dumb lion. You were the dumbest. Gosh you love Donghyuck, Jungwoo knows that too. He kisses you so Donghyuck will realise too. Now make a choice, do you want Jungwoo walking down the aisle or Donghyuck?! Understood my stupid son?" Mrs Lee threw her lap and papers on the couch. She was getting too old by trying to make her stupid dumb son figure shit out.