5

Mark nervously looked at his best friend, dressed in a gorgeous red dress, long chestnut hair, black velvet high heel boots, and he even had his flawless Barbie doll legs crossed. They were at a hotel, spying on Marks millionth blind date. Donghyuck was under cover to help the young master with the girl.

"Hyuckie can't you just pretend you are my girlfriend?!" Mark was obviously wasn't in for this bullshit. He didn't want to get married. Definitely not a girl. Who wants a Virginia anyways!

"Shut up. She's here!!" Donghyuck hissed.

And so the girl arrived, she wore a tight blue dress, had her hair cut short and looked more cruel than polite. She sat before Mark with a smirk. First she ignored him, snapping her fingers to get the waiters attention she ordered a drink then flipped her hair to face Mark.

"I heard you are a divorcee. Why were you even eager to marry at the age of 17? Beside no children for the two or three years you guys were together? Don't tell me you are barren. Look I have a reputation to protect." She spoke without even introducing herself.

"W-Whats your name?" Mark smiled, he was too good for this world.

"Meg. We should get a test done, I'm the heir to my chain of companies. As a man you should be able give your wife children. Besides don't except me to cook you meals, that's not my job. Agreeing to see you is such a big deal. Gosh." Meg flipped her hair. Donghyuck could see Marks eyes tear, that was the cue for him to stand up as he made his way to the table.

Everyone gasped when Donghyuck splashed the glass of milkshake on the said girl's face. She screeched, it was a prestigious restaurant, shaming such a wealthy spoilt brat was no good but bitches had to be put to place.

"Hoes like you don't deserve a man like him. Let's go sir." Donghyuck grabbed Marks arm as he made his way out of the restaurant, No one had the right to treat his baby lion ugly. Yes, they were best friends right?

"Slow down!! Thank you Hyuckie." Mark hugged the brunette that pretended to be a girl.

"That's what's best friend's do silly. Let's go!" Giggled the younger dragging Mark to the car.

"You are gorgeous." Mark smiled once they got into the car.

"Thank you young master." Donghyuck blushed, no one had ever called him gorgeous.

Mark began spending so much time with Donghyuck that Mrs Lee had to hire a new personal secretary, which she didn't since the brunette had been flawless in his work. He was currently having lunch when Sungchan waddled inside with a pout.

"Whadup bro?" Donghyuck waved at the giant fellow.

"Hyung? You look devastated." Sungchan swatted the tired beauty's forehead. "Here, Taeyong hyung sent you lunch. Share it with Mark hyung. Share you greedy Pudu." Sungchan giggled.

"Get lost you giant ass!" The brunette kicked the air.

"Kicks in small. Tiny teddy bear!!" The younger brunette screamed running off with loud resonating giggles.

Mark chuckled at the two idiots, that's when he saw Jeno walk in, his knuckles tightened on the banister, no he didn't hate the male. He just assumed that Jeno was a better option than his usless left.

"Omg!!! Really!!! Let's go!!" The brunette squealed, Jisung came running into the golden teddy bear like boys arms.

"Aunty Bear!!" Jisung giggled, the trio left the company without sparing a glance.

"Listen up Mr Young Lee!! Jaemin is birthing.Sign for me!! Love you!" Donghyuck did finger guns and a Pudu wiggle which Mark obviously gave in.

It hurt, to know your ex wife was giving birth to someone else's baby. He knew the brunette didn't mean harm, yet it broke him to pieces. He tried so hard to safe the relationship, to put the pieces together again. But Jaemin just effortlessly fell in love with Jeno.

"I can't help it!! He likes me too! Mark you aren't here, I live like a phantom in this house, alone and ignored! Don't I deserve a little love?! Of course I loved you, but I can't anymore!! I'll loose my mind! You were too busy that you couldn't come see if I was pregnant or not!! We aren't going to last Mark. I love Jeno, He's the one. Not you." Jaemin had cried out one day when Mark caught them on a date.

Mark drove to the hospital, to pick Donghyuck up. They were in the hospital room, with Jaemin on the bed, a pink bundle wrapped in his arms, Jeno kissing him on the lips and Jisung squealing in the brunette's arms. The younger saw the older as he skillfully slipped away.

"Stop looking like a love sick boy. No doctor can help you when you are love sick. Let's go have a drink. And dance at the arcade. That's what best friend's do." Donghyuck jumped on Mark, forcing him to give him a piggy back ride.

The entire evening went by with the two having the time of their lives, they were currently ice skating. Mark didn't know how so Donghyuck guided the young master, Mark unconsciously had begun to forget the strawberry blonde.

"Wanna come over?" Mark wiped of the Ice cream on Hyucks lips.

"Taeyong is an emotional bub. He'll cry even though that bratty Sungchan would have my bed for himself." Donghyuck pouted.

"Maybe someday then. So dont you have a Boyfriend or girlfriend?" Mark seemed more brighter than earlier.

"I've been too busy, never had time to flirt and date. Hahahaha. My brothers are my first priority. Without them I'm just good as dead." The brunette smiled at the older.

"Omg!! Hyucks a virgin!" Mark gasped teasing the younger, he was indeed loosening up. The younger blushed so hard he playfully punched Mark.

"Shut up!! I'm still young. I'm going. Good night Savage kingdom king. Go act in animal planet." Donghyuck hissed running off.

"Wait!! I was kidding. Do they pay well though?" Mark chuckled running after the idiot.