34

Watching your baby grow within the one you love like crazy was a blessing. Mark just couldn't stop staring at his wife helping Sungchan with the wedding decoration, yes Jaeyong were finally getting married. Donghyuck just turned five months, he looked so gorgeous Mark fell harder and harder in love with the boy. Specially those soft train of giggles.

"I've never seen you so happy before. Even when you were married to Jaemin." Johnny came to stand beside the boy who shamelessly stared his wife down. Mark nodded.

"I've never been so happy before. It all feels like magic, he's so precious, so are his brothers. Such a blessing." Mark smiled crossing his arms.

"Hachiflower baby get Mommy that tape role." Donghyuck pointed at the tape role that had fallen and rolled off. The dog bounced happily to fetch it for Mommy.

"Woof!!" She had her paws on Donghyucks chest.

"I love you so much too baby. Now off you go get your Daddy for me." The brunette ordered the dog who happily ran towards Mark. He chuckled as he waved at Johnny and followed the adorable Akita Inu.

"Hyung!!! Hang these!!" Sungchan threw a role of lights.

"Guys Jeno said he'll bring the flowers. The mom's would reach tomorrow. Gosh I need to get my wedding fit." Taeyong walked about checking the things they had to do.

"I'll get it. No probs." Ten volunteered as Taeyong gave him a grateful hug.

Mark and Johnny hung the lights, Sungchan arranged the chairs, the pregnant male decorated the altar, Taeyong had jelly legs, Hachi happily bounced about. The wedding had been scheduled for the night, with lamps, candles and lanterns.

"Mark........I feel dizzy." Donghyuck tugged at the olders shirt.

"Sit down Teddy Bear." Mark guided the beauty to go sit on the chair.

"Water want." The brunette pouted with a sniff.

"Stay here. Hachi protect Mommy until Daddy gets back." Mark gave orders as the dog sat on her butt as faithfully as she could as he guarded her mother.

It was sound ridiculous to raise a dog as if she were your child, but that's what the couple did. To the family Hachiko SunFlowers was a part of the family, she was considered the only girl who always got treats and pampered alot. Mark got Donghyuck water and the dog was let to go explore.

"Sungie is upset. Taeyong hyung says he'll over come it only if he plays more but he wouldn't budge. He loves hockey Mark." Donghyuck pouted, the older fell on his knees as he kissed the baby bump and looked up.

"Let him be for sometime. Then let's persuade him. Hmm?" Mark kissed his wife on the lips.

"You are going to be an amazing Daddy." The younger giggled as he was helped up to go back.

Jeno came in with the crate of flowers, he didn't have any enemity with his friend so the flowering was given to him and practically squealed when he saw Donghyuck with a cute round baby bump.

"Omg how old?" He gasped hugging the giggling shy beauty.

"We just turned 5. I'll go after hyungs wedding to check the gender. Umm......Just never tell Jaemin. He's crazy mad at me." Donghyuck pleaded.

"You have my word. I'm sorry Jaemin acted weird, maybe he never realized he actually loved Mark so much. Well I'll be bringing him for the wedding if that's okay?" Jeno patted the baby bump fondly.

"Yeah." Smiled the younger. Even though he was a wee bit afraid of his friends harsh words.

As the wedding commenced Donghyuck got more excited about his brothers big day. He reached for Marks arms under the covers as he placed them on his baby bump. The older was still asleep but the soft kicking of the baby woke the young Daddy up.

"Hey that's the sweetest thing ever." Mark whispered, softly caressing the bare bump with a smile.

"Baby wouldn't stop kicking." The brunette blushed shyly, he kissed the edge of Marks lips, leaving a chaste sound once he pulled away.

"I love you both. So much." Mark drew in a deep breath as he carefully hovered over the golden skinned beauty.

"We love Daddy too. See, You can have babies.......I'm so happy that I'm baring your first baby. A wittle selfishly happy that Jaemin never had your baby." Donghyuck caressed the olders neck as he pushed the land bangs off his handsome face.

"Me too. Maybe you were the one all along. You know I had this big fat crush on that five year old boy who always fell at the camp. He was so adorable and spoke little because he was shy. Look how you've always had a connection to my heart strings." Mark kissed his wife on the lips.

"I don't really remember hehe. Mom had got sick and if I stayed with her I'd cry so they sent me to the camp. She had alot of complications for Sungchan. I was sad that's why remember that part. I'm sorry I don't remember you." Pouted the adorable younger.

"It's like that drama. 30 but 17. We were connected throughout our lives." Mark chuckled.

"Hey!!! You were my junior decathlon!! I remember you. Not clearly but you were very sick that day and passed out after the event. Right?" Donghyuck beamed so much at the memory. "I was so worried." He pouted.

"Yes. I had a viral flue that day. I'm so glad I finally found you Teddy." Mark pecked those lips he loved.

"Same but you gotta call me Teddy more. You don't call me that so often anymore." The brunette giggled when his husband blew into his neck.

"Noted Teddy Bear. So......Since Taeyong is getting married at night how about we do it now? Hmm? I can't take my eyes off you." Mark whined making the younger blush and bite his lips.

"Sungchan is at home." Donghyuck whisper shouted.

"So just don't scream so loud." Mark stuck his tongue out.