29

It was still a mystery as to why they missed each other so much, when Donghyuck came home after a week practically clung onto Mark the whole day. Not that the older minded though, they went together to the store close by, buying cans of rich beer so they could get wasted over together.

"Why won't you wear something that covers your body. Which for your information belongs to me." Mark checked his wife out. Pink shorts, white fluffy cropped hoodie, his tummy out on all its fabulous glory.

"Never said it wasn't yours husband." Donghyuck wrapped his arms around the olders neck and bounced on his body unaware that Jaemin and Jeno were shopping too.

"Well I don't like people drooling over what's mine." Mark swirled his cute wife around.

"Let's go home Simba!" Giggled the Younger.

They were so sweet with each other that Mark carried the cutie pie around as he shopped everything his Teddy Bear wanted. Paying off the bill he made the younger stand on his feet so he can carry the bags. Jaemin had mentally started thinking he had to know what Mark and Donghyuck did. He was literally going crazy.

"Near the window?" Mark chuckled as they sat cross legged with beer cans and chips.

"I don't know but I just feel like we should be here." Donghyuck shyly bit his lips, the moon light shimmering on his skin. And so their drinking began, with soft giggles and ridiculous mumblings.

"You are gorgeous!" Mark smirked at the beauty who flipped his non existent long hair.

"You are hot!!!" Donghyuck squealed. He had low tolerance on alcohol that he was drunk in an instant.

The drunker they got, the more beer cans rolled off the floor, the their words silly, as they sang to the background music like dummies, messy and sloppily kissing each other, as they got closer and closer.

"I love you so much. I wish I met you first." Mark mumbled between kisses, the younger shyly blushed.

"I love you so much too Simba." Donghyuck bit his lips. "Did you drink with Jaemin too?" He pouted, looking swollen and red.

"No. Never wanted to. Surprisingly I have so much of free time with you." The older started laughing, he looked so attractive the younger fanned himself.

"Cebause Teddy is the one. Me your soulmate forever!!" The younger popped off his short button. Giving the older a full view of his lower abdomen.

"Teddy? Can we not bring his name up? Please?" Mark removed his shirt as he chugged down the fifth bottle of beer and pulled his wife closer.

"Only you and me." Donghyuck smiled as he softly whispered, their lips met as always, in sweet pace, never rushing even after so many beer cans, they were wasting themselves full aware that they'll be wasting each other soon.

"Why do you taste so sweet?" The older whispered, kissing those plump lips so gently, his arms feeling the boys flanks.

"I'm your honey bear. Thata why." Donghyuck pulled away just to chug down the remaining beer only to remove his hoodie and lip lock with Mark again.

The kiss got heated, the stubby arms hugged the olders neck, the olders arms touching the younger in places only he could. Their heads moving from side to side, the boys small frame fit right into the olders arms. Donghyucks stubby arms wrapped around the olders head, bringing their lips even more closer if possible. Their silhouettes visible outside under the dim lit room light. This time it was the brunette that kissed the olders neck, trailing tiny hickeys down.

"May I?" Mark whispered even though he was drunk, which made the younger blush, he bit his lips.

"You don't have to ask me every time........I know you won't do anything without my consent. But still........Yes." The brunette giggled as his husband hugged his bare body and carried him to bed.

A question always pondered itself in Donghyuck mind, why do people have sex once they got wasted? He always thought of it but never did he ask anyone. The olders lips undressed his already naked body with kisses, teeth pulling down the tiny shorts and boxers away. Mark always felt like home, how could someone even dream of leaving such a sweetheart?

"Ahh!!!" Donghyuck moaned when the older sucked on his nipples.

No, No one knew that they had done it, They didn't see the need to announce it to the world. It always made Mark love making love when Donghyucks eyes would grow bigger than usual, his plump lips would part, he would bite his tongue, his hips would lift as his stubby fingers would curl on his biceps. Those cute feet would curl, he always looked so beautiful then.

"It......It hurts......Nghhaahh!!! Move!" Donghyuck moaned loudly.

The night turned to day, Marks arms securely around the beauty's shapely waistline. They were clean and showered, though they were naked under the sheets it was just a sweet moment. The younger hugged the olders chest tightly as he kissed it so Mark would wake up.

"Morning my gorgeous Teddy Bear." Mark kiss the soft hair.

"Me want something." Donghyuck say up, he knew he was completely naked and sore before Mark.

"Ask and it will be yours." The older sat up rubbing his eyes.

"L-Love m-me a-again." The beauty blushed shyly.

"Your little puppy is awake. Feed her first." Mark kissed the stubby inner pads of the beauty's arm.

"Be right back." Donghyuck bounced off limping away to feed his puppy. The beauty fed her and ran into Marks arms so excited it made him chuckle and hover his adorable wife.

"Ready?" Mark smirked as the younger nodded with a soft giggle, squealing as he was kissed and felt all over again.

Something's were meant to be, like Donghyuck and Mark, they were just so in love they were crazy about each other. The happy moans filled the house making little Hachi hide.