39

"Why don't you have milk darling?" Mrs Lee asked the younger who bit his lips nervously. He possibly couldn't tell her that her son drained him off for three days straight.

"I-I don't know. I'm hungry." Donghyuck shrugged blushing as he wolfed down all his dinner.

"Hmm now I'm curious why Mark always came home late in the evening whenever I'm not at home." She winked teasing the beauty making him whine and giggle.

Call him whipped, call him crazy, well that's what Mark was, you couldn't blame him for feasting on his wife every night, Donghyuck tasted so honey like. But sadly he was too busy lately he couldn't come home for weeks after. Which made the younger stubbornly go to school while Byeol still goo gooed in his arms.

"Teddy? Byeol what are you guys doing here?" Mark took Byeol from Donghyuck.

"I still work here." Sassed the younger, he kissed the olders thin lips and neck softly. "Why don't you just take a break from work and take care of Byeolie while Teddy works?" Donghyuck hugged the olders waist. After all he was the CEO's wife now.

"You sure Teddy? It's so tiring here and.....you have to feed Byeol too." Mark bounced the giggling baby MarkHyuck in his arms.

"I'll feed him in the morning, Then Daddy can feed Byeolie Healthy baby food, Mommy will come at night to feed Baby again. Hmm?" Haechan kissed the tiny teeny fingers of his son.

"He's still a baby, he needs his milk. Can we sit I feel dizzy." Mark guided his family to his office and sat down with a groan.

"He gets fed thrice a day, or more based on his mood, but if I feed him early in the morning he'll sleep until noon, then Sungchan will come home you guys can have fun with Byeol, he's a giggly butt, Hachi would take him on trips on her back, then Mommy will be home by 4. Mark let me handle it, you test my sweet husband." Smiled Donghyuck.

And so Donghyuck took over the company, not for selfish needs, die if you thought he could be so vile, he always did Marks work so it would be easy for the older. As Mark took care of Byeol and Hachi. The brunette fed Byeol a nice bouncy tummy full, then kissed Mark deep as he could and left for work. Hachi usually walked her mommy to work since the idiot never learnt to drive. Usually Mark would drive him to work but the dog loved walking her mother at times and the brunette loved walking.

"You okay there Teddy?" Mark rocked his son asleep in his cot as he called his wife.

"Yes. I'm doing good, a little hungry but I'll eat soon. How's Byeolie?" Donghyuck signed papers, rejected files, he did so much at the same time. Multitasking if you would put in further details. Which Mark was too dumb to do.

"Sleeping. I had to change diapers, ahh he popped so yeah. How do you even do this?" Mark chuckled softly.

"Well that's why I'm the Mommy. It's an instinct I guess. Baby lion can you handle it?" Donghyuck paused for a second with his finger raised at the girl holding files.

"Yes Teddy Bear. Oh oh he's whimpering, he's crying!!!" Mark gasped.

"Put me on face time, I'll be home in five." The younger checked the time on his watch.

When Byeol saw Haechan on the screen he made grabby hands, as he sucked on his Daddy's cheek with his gummy mouth. Donghyuck made funny faces making the baby look at him. When Byeol saw his mother laugh the baby brightened up, for the laughter was so beautiful and soothing even Mark sighed in content.

"Mommy will be home soon bubu. Be a good star for Mommy? Hmm? I love you!! Ohh Hachi is already here I guess." Giggled the beauty as the line went dead.

Mark and Byeol went outside to wait for Mommy, they danced around the garden, giggled, spun around, both father and son had a nice time until Donghyuck would come home. The brunette practically ran home after his Akita Inu, he missed his family too much. But halted when he saw Mark dancing with Byeol in his arms, the refreshing smile on his flawless face, the adorable look of delight on his son's face, how their dog joined the fun. This was home.

"Look there's Mommy!!" Mark excitedly pointed at the golden brunette shimmering gold under the setting sunglight. The baby squinted his big eyes at the male.

"He can't see me silly, His eye sight is still blurry. On the face time he didn't really see me, he does grabby hands at all he loves, he realized it was his money when I laughed. He probably didn't see me making faces either." Donghyuck giggled as he kissed the babys chubby cheeks.

"That's........So motherly, I.....how do know all that?" Mark looked impressed, giving Byeol to his Mommy.

"What do you think I did while you were busy working your ass when I was pregnant? Did he trouble you?" The brunette caressed Marks cheeks as he kissed the olders lips and walked in.

"No. He was a good Pudu. But he's hungry though." Sighed the father.

"Handle him for a few more? I'll take a quick shower, I'm so sweaty after running all the way home." Donghyuck bit his lips. As father cradled little Byeol Mommy showered behind the tinted glass, occasionally peeking at Mark to tease him.

"Thank you Teddy. You are a gem of a guy." Mark smiled at the gorgeous younger who obviously showering naked behind the glass.

"It's my duty as your wife and best friend. So are you Honey." Giggled the beauty as Byeol slowly started dozing off on Daddy's chest..

"Teddy? Hurry up he's falling asleep." Panicked Mark as a wet flawless Barbie doll like limbs stepped out of the shower. The younger cared less that his husband's eyes were on him. Wrapping a towel around his waist he  carried Byeol and immediately guided the pink plump tiny lips onto one of his nipples.