25

The older had been worried sick ever since he landed in Vancouver, his dear Teddy Bear hadn't answered a single call or even texted him back. Fear rose within him, what if Donghyuck didn't like him anymore? He called the brunette again.

"I didn't want to be a clingy annoying wifey." Donghyucks soft melodious baby voice sounded on the other line.

"Teddy you wouldn't be Clingy or annoying.......You are the best wifey ever. How are you?" Mark smiled, "Wait I'm putting you on face time." He connected the laptop and the gorgeous boys face appeared on the olders screen.

"Hii." Donghyuck shyly giggled.

"You coloured your hair?" Mark looked shocked.

"Sungchan needs a date for his summer dance so I'm being his girlfriend. Hehehe. So he wanted me to colour it temporally. Wear a shirt idiot." The younger giggled again, blushing hard.

"I just showered so maybe later. Johnny said you ugly cried for hours on Ten. You feeling okay?" The older looked worried.

"I just miss you so much. That's why." The younger moved around, probably reaching for sunflowers playing with her teddy bear.

"I miss you too. Awwe who got her a bear?" Mark grinned at the happy dog.

"Hyung did. I went visiting today. I was bored, and..........me don't know to drive so we walked." The beauty whispered, he made the lap top straight, which revealed him in red boxers and a green cropped sweater, his cute belly button out on glory.

"It's lonely without you here. And you've gotten fat, your belly button is bigger." The older had to tease the poor Pudu he frowned adorably.

"Shut up!! I'm not fat you skinny fatass!!" Donghyuck growled, which made Hachi do the same but eventually she understood that mommy was being naughty.

"Rood!!! Anyways you look like a watermelon. Oh I totally forgot, I'll be going somewhere that does not have signals okay? So I won't be on until I come back. Before I board the flight I'll text you. You know right we going to sight see for the next products we'll be launching." Mark saw how tense his Teddy Bears body got when he said that, the younger his best not to start crying.

"The coffee thingy? Markk........How will I survive?!" Donghyuck whined, he hated this whole thing.

"Yes. You look beautiful tonight though." Mark smirked at the beauty making him blush shyly.

"S-Shut up." Donghyuck looked away bashfully.

"Your tummy is actually very cute." Mark spat facts, the golden beauty curled with embarrassment.

"Stop flirting you idiot. Come home already." The younger pouted hugging Sunflowers tightly.

"I will, hang in there wifey Bear. Bye my gorgeous Queen and my cute pie puppy." Mark waved as the screen went dead.

Mark missed the younger so much but work was important if he needed financial support. So the next day Donghyuck went to work as usual, he fed Hachi, had dinner with his brothers, came home looking crestfallen. How in the fucking world did he fall so hard for his best friend.

"I miss him Hachiko." Donghyuck pouted, wiping his tears away.

"Woof! Woof!" The innocent dog gestured her mommy to come sleep with her. If course she was one warm baby, but it wasn't Mark.

Donghyuck showered on the fourth evening, work had been beyond hectic, sparing him no peace nor rest, he wore a pair of Marks boxers and was pulling the olders shirt on when lil Hachi started growling. Well she always did when she felt something strange. The younger was damp, his shirt buttons still undone as he padded through the room to see if there was anything unusual.

"There's no one baby. No we can't open the door. Didn't daddy say we shouldn't open doors for anyone except family and only close friends?" Donghyuck kissed the puppy's fluffy head and padded down stairs.

The music on the music player blared, as the doll like classical creature danced around, swirling, he sang along, giggling at how silly he looked, but he wasn't lonely exactly when their baby Pup kept him company, his brothers were just a mile away so he was happy. He worked, came home to warm little paws and hot coffee.

"Woof!" Hachi barked making the beauty stop dancing about. With caucious steps he peeked through the window.

Donghyuck dashed through hallways to the door, he unlocked the wooden barrier as he threw himself on the man that caught him with a familiar chuckle. Mark was home, the older hugged his wife back as he came in and locked the door.

"I missed you Teddy." Mark dropped his bag as he lifted the boy up so he would straddle his hip.

"I missed you too!!" Haechan hiccuped with happy tears.

Mark bought their lips together, which the younger kissed back immediately, the olders arms feeling every curve of his bare waist, their heads slanting as the kiss got deeper and deeper. Maneuvering through the dark hall ways they reached the only place that all the lights were on. The brunette was sat on the kitchen counter, their heads moving from side to side. Donghyuck could feel his best friend's arms feel his upper body, he cared less, for his stubby fingers were through Marks lucious black hair. It was the first time they were about to make out, when the older asked for permission the younger shyly gave in, and boy was Mark a good kisser. The brunette could barely keep up with the boys space.

"I-I can't b-breath." Donghyuck pulled away with a chaste sound, yet their lips were smashed again. Not that the beauty complained, he enjoyed the hot kiss after being away from his husband bestie. Hachiflower closed her eyes and played dead just in case things escalated too far.

They pulled away breathless, their foreheads connected, their eyes closed, their lips agape as they breathed hard, Marks face moved, down below, as his moist, wet lips kissed Donghyucks incredibly soft neck, making those stubby fingers tug at his hair strands.