27

Waking up sore with love under the gorgeous sunlight that streamed in without being stingy made Donghyuck smile, he blushed at the memories of last night, he sat up, stealing a peek under his covers and drawing his outstretched knees to hug, softly giggling to himself. Mark slept beside him, shirtless, flawless and perfect, his hand over his eyes to stop the light from breaking his sleep. They had gone all sweet and rough, it made the younger squeal, he covered his face shyly. He was felt so intimate that morning he just fell back on his back, reaching for the remote to close the curtains.

"What time is it?" Marks groggy bed voice mumbled as he turned around in bed, squeezing his eyes open.

"7 in the morning." Donghyuck bit his lips, blushing furiously. Mark smiled, the younger looked like a celestial beauty, he brought the boys face closer by his neck. As he lifted himself on his arm, the older kissed those swollen plump lips.

What a great way to start your day, truth be told the Teddy Bear boy could barely even move his butt, or his body. He felt feverishly weak, yet he didn't want to worry his husband. Donghyucks virginity had been gracefully taken, that night would now forever be marked as one of the best nights ever in their long journey called life.

"We have work." Mark tiredly whined, "How are you feeling Teddy?" The older smiled at the younger.

"Sore? Stop looking at me like that. You make my shy." Donghyuck whispered with a soft whimper.

"Did you umm like yesterday? Was I too harsh? Did I loose my control too muc......." Marks lips were shut when Donghyuck smooched him and wiggled off to go shower and start his day.

The whole morning the Pudu avoided eye contact, shying off, or pretending that Sungchan and Taeyongs picture was more important than work. Mark found that cute, it was childish, unique and lovely to see your lover get so bashfully embarrassed by making love all night long. It was lunch, sadly Mark still had so much to finish before new year. A note caught his eye.

Loved every second,
Like pixie dust and magic,
Never knew I'd fall you,
My best friend,
And
Sweet husband.

I love you
💋

Donghyuck even kissed the paper with his Chapstick, for once Mrs Lee saw her son blush, she didn't know why but surely knew the reason was that cuddly butt of a adorable boy downstairs. The younger had some work with the receptionist, she had some problems so he offered to help. He was helping her fix the intercom when a guy walked in.

"Hyuck?" Seong-wu had to come back to ruin Donghyucks after sex morning. He rolled his eyes, just continued doing what he was doing. The older did notice the diamond ring on the once single boys ring finger.

"You are married?" He gasped.

"Yes. Why? Got a problem?" Donghyuck looked at him with a straight face.

"Don't tell me it's Mark. He's going to ruin your life!! You should have married me?" Seong-wu looked shamelessly desperate. The younger was so mad he dashed the intercom which only made it work and switch it on.

"Why would I marry you when I've got a hot mess of a man called Mark Lee to be my husband. Go flirt some bitch and leave me alone." The gorgeous brunette growled, making Mark frown at the sudden outburst. Especially hearing his wife's voice and his name.

"Look......You'll end up leaving him like how his ex wife did. No one can love him, he's just a life ruiner." Seong-wu glared at the beauty.

"I'm not a fool, I'm not stupid Jaemin, I'm Marks best friend, also his wife. I love him to bits and I wouldn't give Mark up for the world for he's a gem of a guy. Who would want to go with a dick like you when I have my man. He's the most purest sweetest man I've ever met, If you speak another decimal ugly about my husband I won't hesitate to call the cops." Donghyuck gritted his teeth, said what he had to say, pressed the button to call the security, also rang 911, grabbed his files and walked off like the badass bitchy queen he was.

Mark chuckled, shaking his head, Donghyuck sure was his best friend, as much as he was his wife. His personal secretary limped inside, frowning, he noticed the older staring at him with that look. Like 😏.

"What?" The younger dropped the files as he straddled the older on the swirl chair.

"You won't give me up for the world really hit me, right here." Mark poked his own chest. The brunette gasped, realising he dashed the intercom.

"You heard everything?" He pouted, blushing.

"Yes........I love you too Teddy." Smiled the older, bobbing their noses. "Hey you are burning up. Did you drink your medicines?" Mark looked stern.

"It's bitter. Should me drink?" Donghyuck played with the CEO's shirt buttons.

"Yes or your hip and back will hurt. I'll kiss you if you drink them then it won't taste so bitter after. Deal?" Insisted the older, to which the bouncy Teddy happily agreed to.

When Mrs Lee came in for a file she halted at her steps, her son was busy kissing his wife, the younger bouncing up on his tippy toes to keep up with the bad lion. She chuckled gaining their attention.

"I'm proud of what you did there. At least you aren't another Jaemin." She smiled fondly at the shy golden beauty.

"I would want to spend all my life with Mark. Thank god Jaemin saw himself out." Donghyuck possessively hugged Marks waistline.

"How can I help you mom?" Mark lifted his wife up so he'd straddle him. No one had a clue that the two had consumaated their marriage. And that they closer, more in love, especially unbreakable.