32

"I literally kicked Jaehyun away from me to answer your phone call but you didn't think it was necessary to tell me you had sex with him?" Taeyong frowned at the Pudu on the screen. Sungchan burst out laughing hysterically.

"Hyung no one's goes about telling people they had sex with their Husband." Donghyuck blushed as he hid his face behind Hachiko SunFlowers fluffy self.

"I'm not people. I'm brother. If you know the meaning for it you brat!!!" Taeyong was clearly playfully mad.

"I was shy okay!!" The younger boy wiggled like a Pudu.

"I'll live telecast you guys when I make love to Shotaro." Sungchan giggled and got smacked on the head by Donghyuck.

"Bitch he's not even one. How could you have a crush on a baby?!" The oldest brother rolled his eyes.

"I thought you moved on from him?" Donghyuck tilted his head to a side.

"First loves are hard to forget brother Bear." Pouted Sungchan making Donghyuck pout too.

"Honey Mark is crazy about you. So don't stress yourself. You are pregnant now okay?" Taeyong kindly said as the fluffy Teddy nodded.

"Hyung hold old is my baby nephew/niece?" Sungchan squealed.

"I don't know. He said he'll take me at noon. He's so excited he was a mess in the morning. It feels so good to see my man happy." Donghyuck patted the dogs furr with a soft shy smile.

"Just imagine? He fucked you so good that you got pregnant so soon?" Taeyong gasped, "How many times did you guys do it? We need details. Channie is 16 and he's old enough." The older deadpanned.

"Bitches. So first it was when Mark went on the business trip to Vancouver for three days. We did it the day he came home, like it was obvious the way he kissed me that he wanted me. Thennnnn..........After I stayed with you guys for sometime, we had beer the day I came home. Got wasted and he made love again." Donghyuck bit his lips shyly, he started blushing so hard he looked like a tomato.

"Fuck that's romantic." Sungchan hugged Hachi.

"You guys are so adorable. So that's it? Only twice and you are already pregnant? Think Hyuckie, Jaemin was with Mark for years but he didn't carry his child. Now who's the lucky one? You or Jaemin?" The older smirked at the gorgeous male on the screen.

"Haechannie. I actually feel all tingly, full, the thought that I have something right here that belongs to Mark makes me want to scream in happiness. I'm so happy guys. Mom and Dad would be happy if they were here right?" Donghyuck sniffled as Sungchan hugged the male tightly.

"Yes they would hyung." He whispered softly.

"I love you guys so much!!! We have eachother and then Mark and Jaehyun too. We aren't just three anymore. We are actually six." Taeyong pointed at Hachi licking Donghyucks cheek.

After hours of face timing the brothers curled up and slept until Mark came home from work to take his wife to the doctor's. He was so happy that Donghyuck was pregnant that he couldn't even think rainbows. He wanted to tell his mother yet he saved it for a surprise when he comes home. He patted the sweet peaches of his lover.

"Hmm? You came home." Donghyuck sat up with a yawn.

"Get dressed. Your appointment is in 15 minutes." Said Mark as he went downstairs.

After 10 minutes, Brother, Dog and his wife waddled downstairs, still tired after the nice comfy sleep. The family drove off to the nearest gynecologist, Sungchan was literally screaming, Hachi literally disown him, she had an image to maintain. When Donghyuck was called in, all of them piled inside.

"Too many........Omg Mark? Haechannie?" The doctor looked shocked.

"Yeri Noona?! Omg!!" Donghyuck hugged her tightly.

"You guys know each other?" Mark lifted an eyebrow.

"He was in middle school. Hey you would have met him at the camp back then. He was that little Pudu boy who always tripped on his tiny feet." Yeri chuckled, she was one of Marks family friends and knew him by those boring family gatherings. She knew about Jaemin but never thought he'd marry her favourite junior school Buddy.

"So I know you even if I didn't know you. Haha." Chuckled Mark.

"Noona that's Sungchan. Mom had him after I came from camp. Haha." Donghyuck giggled.

"Hi Sungchan. You are like neo tower for two tiny drawfs for brothers. And who is this cutie pie of a doggy?" She squealed as she made Donghyuck lay on the bed.

"Hachiko SunFlowers." Donghyuck proudly stated.

As the gel was applied on his tummy, he giggled at the cold chilly feeling. Mark smiled at the beauty, Yeri let the device feel the boys stomach and there on the screen appeared the most cutest fetus ever. The older burst out crying and so did Sungchan. Donghyuck just stared at how beautiful his baby is, he knew he already loved the baby inside of him.

"The baby is 6 weeks old. A very healthy baby, Mommy is a little weak though,not enough nutrition. So I recommend no working,no stress, I want him to rest, both mentally and physically. I'll prescribe vitamins, syrups, so both mother and the baby will grow healthier." Yeri smiled as she looked at the emotional father. Donghyuck wiped the gel off as he sat up. Hachi and Sungchan hugged him as Mark kissed him on the lips making Yeri try hard not to squeal. Challenge failed. She screamed.

"How often should we come?" Mark kissed the brunettes forehead and looked at the pretty girl.

"Once in three weeks. You know, the fetus is small so alot of dangers can happen. So try to be very careful. Don't make him stress out alot, That's all. He's a strong bubu Mark. I never imagined that you'd marry my cutie Hyuckie. Trust me you wouldn't find anyone as perfect and gorgeous as him for you ever." Yeri added with a grin.