35

"You can barely walk." Mark helped the brunette wear his white boxers.

"You went to hard." Donghyuck stuck his tongue out with a cute glare.

"Should have said you didn't like it." The older made the younger wear his pantyhose.

"I loved it. You know that right?" The brunette patted his baby bump as he lifted his arms up to wear his maternity evening gown that fell onto his knees.

"Then what's with the glare?" Mark deadpanned as he shamelessly kissed the boys fluffy chest that was exposed because of the V neck.

"You stopped midway. I want you like now but you are being a bad young master." Donghyuck wiggled his feet cutely.

"Teddy you are limping like crazy, besides it's Taeyongs big day. Geez why are pregnant people so horny?" Mark chuckled at the adorable plump Pudu pouting at him.

"Simbaaaa!!" Donghyuck whimpered but the lion wasn't going to fall the cute tantrums.

Mark kept kissing the brunettes neck and cheeks while he curled the brown locks and pinned a flower crown on his wife's head and a corsage on the left wrist that had the wedding ring on. Once the make up was done the beauty squealed at his appearance on the mirror.

"I look gorgeous." Donghyuck gasped then pulled his husband in for a deep kiss that even messed up his lipstick.

"You were born gorgeous." Said Mark as he took the boys slippers in his arms and helped the beauty pad downstairs where Sungchan and Hachiflower were ready to leave. Sungchan had even got the dog a pink tutu. Now how cute is that.

"Here's your flower crown Hachi." Mark tied the tiny flower crown on the dogs head as the family set off to venue.

When Jaemin got off the car his heart tightened at the sight of Donghyuck refusing to wear his slippers and Mark kissing him on the lips several times to persuade the boy. It tightened more when he saw the huge baby bump on the brunette he once called his friend. He stepped a little closer.

"Teddy Bear these aren't highheels. These are comfy scandles Taeyong got for you. You'll feel better baby bear." Mark kissed the boys exposed shoulders that were scattered with freshly made hickeys.

"Feety hurty Markie." The younger pouted.

"Wear them for me? Hmm? I'll love you all you want once we get home. Pinky swear." The older pampered the beauty with kisses making him giggle and blush. Mark made the boy wear his cute scandles as he helped him stand.

Jaemin sniffled, he wanted to split them up, but then it was obvious Mark and Donghyuck were crazy for each other. The brunette was heavily pregnant, a token of love grew within him which made the strawberry blonde take a step back.

"Let's go Nana." Jeno guided his wife and children into the venue.

Taeyong looked so gorgeous Jaehyun cried when Donghyuck and Sungchan walked him down the aisle, With Hachiko SunFlowers proudly leading them forth towards the groom. The wedding was done so well, a day so perfect couldn't exist. The older boy was able to see now, clear as crystal, it made Donghyucks heart full with joy.
Sungchan screamed when they kissed and the place bursted with confetti, but amidst all that Jaemin stared at Mark, as Mark stared at his family, Donghyuck looking like a fairytale princess, his arms holding his baby bump up and down, Sungchan kissing Taeyong, Jaehyun trying to pull his wife away, Hachiko barking with glee, His mother too shocked that she was going to be a grandmother. That was his happiness.

"Markie!!! Mrs Jung said we should come for the family dinner tonight after the wedding. Taeyongie and Jaehyun hyung aren't going anywhere for the honey moon like us. Then wont Teddy be loved tonight?" The younger pouted with glossy eyes as Mark carried him like a bride.

"We won't stay there baby. I'll love you once we come home." Promised Mark.

"Baby lotta kicking. Me hungry. Me want watermelon." Donghyuck wiggled as he slipped down carefully and waddled off to help himself a huge chunk of watermelon.

"No doubt. He's pregnant with your cub." Yeri wrapped an arm around Mark as she munched soundly on a piece of cake.

"Shut up bitch." Mark chuckled at the fun loving girl.

"Aunty Bear? You mad with Jisungie?" Little Jisung tugged at the pregnant males dress.

"No darling. Hehe. Who said I was. Here." Donghyuck gave the cute eye smiling boy a lollipop from the table as he waddled off to lean on his very own neo tower.

"I'll miss you guys both now." Sungchan pouted, Mark waved at Yeri and jogged to go back hug his wife.

"You literally live with me you idiot." Put in the brunette, biting his lips when ever Mark kissed his shoulder blades.

"But still. You guys are married, and occupied and......." Sungchan slouched sniffling.

"You'll always be our first baby Channie junior." Taeyong appeared with Jaehyun as he tip toes to kiss the tall sweetheart.

"Yes!!! I can make my baby call you hyung. Hahaha." Mark winked making everyone chuckle.

"No....He's going to be the young uncle. He's too tall to be a baby's hyung." Teased Jaehyun as they all joined the laughter again.

Donghyuck eventually forgot about making love once the dinner started, he was always a hungry bubu and enjoyed the meal. Though Mark had to feed him in many instances, especially when the boy wanted wine and the young soon to be father freaked out.

"Stay over. It would make Taeyong feel at home once he wakes up." Mrs Jung smiled at her sister in law.

"Yeah that would be great. Right darlings?" She turned to look at the cute couple, the dog and Sungchan.

"Woof!!" Hachi barked as the family nodded with a smile.

"Great then!!! Let me go see what rooms I should give you babies." Mrs Jung excitedly ran into the many hallways as Donghyuck only pouted.