26

"Ahh!" Donghyuck moaned as Mark sucked ever so gently on his neck, as if he were afraid to hurt him. It continued for minutes, until the younger collapsed on the olders chest.

"I.....ummm need to shower after a long journey." Mark whispered as he carried the shy bashfull beauty to their shared room and laid him down with love.

"Y-Yeah.......You s-should." Donghyuck nervously smiled, his shirt disheveled, his lips swollen, his feet curled, his skin blazing. He certainly was aroused he couldn't sit straight.

"I'll be back in......" Marks sentence cut short when the younger figetted, his whole body shaking.

"Two hours." The younger knew his body was acting up. Note to himself was never make out with your best friend who is also your husband.

Mark chuckled going into the bathroom, the last thing he wanted was to make love after a long day in a flight with a thousand people in it. After he showered he came out with a towel around his waist, his heart warmed up to see Donghyuck sitting on the bay window, watching the city slowly fall asleep.

"Hey Teddy Bear." Mark whispered next to the younger who flinched and blushed, the brunette hated the fact that he literally was waiting. Shamelessly enjoying it though. But he was afraid, scard and he had messed up thoughts.

He let Mark lift his jaw, to kiss him again, to carry him to bed, to lay him down with grace, this was it, they would do it, both of them had the fire within them that burnt with need. As the older hovered over him, his heart hitched, the damp hair, the smirk on his husband's face, the flawless body, the droplets slipping down the youngers collar bones. What Donghyuck loved the most was what Mark asked him that moment.

"Do you trust me enough to let me make love to you tonight? Will you give me the permission to touch you?"  Mark whispered, it made Donghyuck cry, were there still men like this? Who asked what you wanted first?

"Y-Yes....... I-Im afraid Mark." Donghyuck bit his lips, as his shirt was gently removed.

"I'll never hurt you Teddy. Never." Swore the older as he buried his face in the boys soft neck, his lips so gentle, so caring.

Marks fingers laced with Donghyucks stubby ones, both fully sober as they knew they were going to do it, they wanted it, equally as much. Three days apart tore them to pieces, that were eager to make love, to feel one another against each other. As the brunettes boxer slid off, revealing naked raw skin, the towel slipped off, their bodies wet with sweat.

"Ahh!!!" Donghyucks soft melodious moans filled the room, no pressure, no forcing, just genuine love.

They missed each other so much that they didn't have the words to express how much they loved eachother or missed them. Only actions, body language was speaking right now. Donghyucks bit his lips, his free arm squeezing Marks bicep, the olders lips creating sweetness on cute little sweet spots he found on his wife's neck.

They always say, sex without foreplay was fierce and unhealthy, which is why love made for love always tasted the sweetest. Donghyucks legs curled, his arms holding onto Marks arm tightly, as he felt those thin lips suck him down to his untouched nipples, he was a virgin, which made him feel mixed emotions. Sour and sweet, for when Mark playfully bit his buds he whimpered.

"Nghh!!! Marrkk.." Donghyucks body writhed with pleasure, their dicks gingerly brushing against, causing friction and need.

"A-Ahhh!!! W-What did you d-do?!" The brunette drew in a deep unsteady breath when he felt something push into his picking wet hole.

"I don't want you to be in pain Teddy." Mark sucked on either of the boys Rosey pink nipples, enjoying the taste of sweet sunshine.

Their lips met again, in an attempt to curtail the load blood curdling moans of pleasure. Always your first times hurt, so bad that the stinging sensation stayed for a week. Donghyuck looked down then up at those brown yummy eyes. Biting his lips he nodded, he was afraid, of pain but not of torture. He was confident that if he ever had to give himself up to someone, that someone would always and only be Mark. His best friend. His husband. His significant other.

"Ahhhhh!!!! M-Ahhh....Mark!!!" Donghyuck screamed in pain when Mark pushed in. He squeezed his eyes shut.

"Look at me." Said Mark so softly the younger had to oblige.

As Mark pushed in completely, Donghyucks eyes became wider, his lips parted, his tongue twitched, his breathing slowed down, his stubby arm squeezed Marks bicep, whilst the other held onto the olders arm tightly. Never did they imagine, it would be magic to become one.

"Haa.........M-Move." Moaned the younger, not breaking eye contact.

Their bodies became one, their lips kissing like their wasn't a tomorrow, the pace slow, delicate, caring yet fast and intimidating. Their intimacy was like a moth drawn to fire. Donghyuck burnt in Marks intense love, with marks of genuine affection. Hickeys conquered the brunettes golden skin, as they they rolled, they synced, they finally became one.

"I love you." Donghyuck whispered breathlessly.

"I love you too Teddy " Smiled Mark, his arms familiarising every every curve, his mouth tracking every mile down. By the end, the older knew each mole on his lovers body, even if it were hidden in the most shy or intimate places.

Mark couldn't hold on to the slow pace, he had to loose control, the younger could feel the bubbling urge that the older shamelessly had, he giggled as he whispered in the boys ears, softly pecking on the sweaty nervy thick neck.

"D-Dont hold b-back. I-Its okay." Donghyuck huskily purred, his butt hole balanced on a thin line of pain and pleasure but he wanted the older as much as he wanted the younger that night.