41

"The accident wasn't that fatal but I guess the shock he had of the sudden movement made his eyes remain open so particles or dust and glass gave gone inside. So we need to clean it before he wakes up from the coma or else he'll scratch his eyes for good." The doctor explained the situation for the troubled wife.

"Then why aren't you people doing it?!" Donghyuck snapped.

"Mrs Lee you weren't even answered your calls and now you blame us? We need a signature to start with surgeries." Irene sternly reminded the brunette how careless he had been.

"We had an argument. He said hurtful stuff, so I left home. So.......That doesn't mean I don't love him?! Please just make my lion see again." Donghyuck literally was shaking, the stress eating him up.

"I'm sorry Mrs Lee. I'll start with the process. You may go home and be back when I call you." Irene sighed softly.

"I want to stay." The younger whispered his stubby fingers were shaking.

"No. You are pregnant the way your stomach has swollen. Four months is it? Just be safe, Mark is in a mini coma nothing dangerous." She squeezed the boys cold arms.

"I didn't want to see the baby with Mark. Call me the moment it's over." Saying so the brunette carried a sleeping Byeol away as Hachi trotted behind Mommy.

Donghyuck regretted alot of things, he shouldn't have left, maybe if he stayed this wouldn't have happened. He threw up over the toilet bowl, this pregnancy wasn't that great, he always felt nauseous or he threw up terribly. It was supposed to stop at his third month but it never did. The house was a mess, Mark had ruined their room by being messily love sick. Couples fight but that doesn't mean it's the end right? Beside he scored again.

"Mommy? You okie?" Byeol caressed his mother's back as he held Haechans forehead to see if his mother had fever.

"Yes baby." Haechan smiled as Hachi licked his cheeks that were tear stained.

"Mommy!! Phoney singing!!" Byeol screamed waddling off to bring Haechan his phone.

"His eyes have been cleaned. You can meet me in the morning." Irene said on the other line.

Haechan nodded, suddenly he felt like he didn't have the courage to see Mark in such a state, what if he goes blind like Taeyong? He stumbled as his head spun, he bit his lips trying to hold onto the bathroom counter. After he cleaned his son, tucked him to bed in his room, he showered, he never took his clothes when he left, nevertheless he pulled on Marks pink hoodie and the olders sweatpants. He wasn't going to sleep, no he couldn't. He just sat on the couch Infront of the TV until it dawned into a new day.

"Mommy me no wanna washy. It cold." Byeol pouted once he was woken up.

"No need to baby. Here wear these and let's go see Daddy hmm?" Haechan dressed his son up, as he fixed Hachis's belt and they set out early in the morning to the hospital.

If you would see the brunette he looked famished, weak, pale, and terribly sick, actually he was having a very tiring pregnancy, he threw up almost thrice in an hour. Yet he managed to pull himself to the hospital and met Irene.

"He's fine. Perfectly I must include, sadly he'll have to wear the bandaids for atleast a week until the medicines actually work. You can take him home tonight. He woke up a few minutes ago, you can go meet him." Irene smiled.

Mark sat on the bed, looking sullen, a little broken, Byeol and Hachi ran into the man's arms making him gasp and chuckle. Oh how much did Donghyuck miss this idiot. He kept quiet though. Not wanting to ruin a nice moment.

"Daddy have boo on the eye. Byeolie kiss boo away!!" Byeol kissed Marks eyes as he giggled the laughter he was given by his mother.

"I feel much better now baby." Mark felt the small cheeks and patted them. Hachi waged her tail when he patted her head too.

"Byeolie miss Daddy!!" Byeol pouted as he hugged the older tightly.

Donghyuck gingerly came closer, as he gestured his little son to go stare out the window with the dog, sitting next to the man who was clueless about his surroundings. The younger bit his lips, bringing their lips close enough to kiss he pulled himself behind. He was too guilty.

"Y-You can still k-kiss me Teddy Bear." Mark whispered as Donghyuck broke down crying and smashed their lips together. It stung for there were so many tiny cuts on the once flawless face yet he kissed back as much yearning as his wife did.

"I missed you so much that if we were in good terms I'd have made love. I'm so sorry I spoke so viciously Teddy, I never meant to hurt you. Of course the company belongs to you, as much as it does to me, you are the son in law. I guess I have been punished for being a dick." Marks smiled through pain, as he caressed the boys arms, a tear rolling down his bandaged eye.

"I'm sorry too. I.....It hurt. So much. I needed space." Haechan whispered.

"You are pregnant aren't you?" The older whispered with a soft chuckle.

"H-How did Y-You know?" Donghyuck gasped, biting his lips as he felt his husband's arms sneak under his hoodie and feel their second baby grow in him.

"I love you so much, that I know you inside and out, I might not be able to see Teddy but I know your body." Whispered Mark smiling. "Will you forgive me? I swear I'll never bring such shit up again." The older pouted, a kiss fell on the pout making him chuckle.

"I forgive you. I'm sorry too, Besides I've not gone to Yeri yet. I wanted to do it with you. Mark how did you even get into such an accident?" The younger worriedly sighed.

"I was too tired I dozed off......The car fell down a slope. Thankfully I'm not dead right?" The older kissed the boys forehead as they hugged eachother.