9

"I used to have this big crush on Seong-wu hyung, I was younger and didn't see through him, Once I have him flowers, which became the greatest mistakes of my life. He started following me everywhere, at first I found it hot but then I started feeling violated and afraid. I hid from hyung, not wanting him worried but then things weren't getting any better until Sungchan saw him dragging me somewhere harshly. Sungchan was just a child, so he couldn't stop him. That's when Jeno came into my life, he saved me. Ever since then were thick friends." Haechan snuggled under the bedsheet that both of them were covering with, on the bench outside the hospital. Taeyong stayed with Sungchan inside.

"He's back. He was just obsessed with Jaemin, liked betting on people, one night stands and umm shit. I don't remember so much about him since just disappeared on graduation. Never saw him until this afternoon." Mark sighed, he had his arm around Haechans waist, it was bare but non bothered. The cold winter night made them want warmth.

"You know........Jeno once came to me and said, "Hey Hyuckie there's this gorgeous guy coming to my shop everyday. I can't stop thinking about him. But he's got a wedding ring on. Do you think he's married? I think I'm in love with him." I gasped, slapping him playfully. I thought that was wrong, you know to umm fall in love with another whilst being married. When I met Jaemin he looked bright, even though it was obvious that his marriage was falling apart. I just never knew it was you sir. Funny isn't it that I know everyone you know. Past and present. It's like I'm connected to you. In magical ways." Giggled Donghyuck as he lent on Marks shoulder, making older nod.

For Mark taking off his wedding ring had marked as his most hurtful moment in life. It felt so awful when he knew that he'd let Jaemin slip off his arm after fighting so hard to win him back at school. Maybe if he hadnt been so occupied with work then they'd still be together. Even have children of their own. But then again.........Donghyuck have never come into the picture.

"Did you think that Jaemin cheated on you?" The younger buried his face into the olders shoulder.

"No......You can't call love cheating. I saw them at a restaurant. Giggling and laughing. I was again at a group meeting. When I confronted him at home and he confessed that he loved Jeno. So......I let him go, I filed the divorce, signed it, and..........set him free. I love him so much that it fucking hurts to know he's not mine anymore." Mark bitterly chuckled.

"Watching your loved ones happy is called love. Besides you can find someone way better. Someone who actually Is made for you. Like you were made with your significant others missing rib so yeah." Donghyuck sat up, staring effortlessly gorgeously detailed with moles that drew constellations when connected.

"Has anyone told you that you gorgeous?" Mark lifted his arm to tuck a tuck of messy hair behind the doll like ears.

"No one. I guess Daddy did when he was alive. He loved it when we dressed our best, he knew I liked boys, haha. And loved us just the same." Donghyuck smiled, "I've never had a boyfriend to tell me that." He started giggling.

"Well I'll make sure I remind you that my best friend is the most gorgeous boy I've ever met." Mark bobbed their noses together making Donghyuck blush shyly and slap his chest.

"Shut up you flirt. I'm going inside, you should go home." The younger stood up as he grabbed the bedsheet away from the older guy.

"Hey that's mean. Let me stay." Mark crossed his arms with a frown.

"Young master go home. I'll call you in the morning. I love you and thank you for everything." The younger kissed his cheeks as he waddled off inside the hospital with his shorts.

"I love you too Silly but at least Wear this jacket." The older threw the little Pudu his jacket.

"Hey umm can you get me clothes tomorrow? Then drop hyung home to change? I don't want him tired." Donghyuck pouted, the older helped him into the jacket.

"Sure thing. Oh and Jaehyun said the moment he gets to know anything about the Cornea transplant he call us. So tell him not to stress yeah? And Sungchan will be fine. He's a strong hub like his Teddy Hyung." The older squeezed Donghyuck in a hug.

"You are the best friend ever. Now off you go!! Sign for me tomorrow!! Goodnight." Saying so the younger waddled off through the glass doors. Mark went back.

He no longer stopped his car to stare at his ex wife's house. It wasn't needed anymore, for Donghyuck filled his mind, held his strings, occupied most of his life right now. Finally for once he wanted to let go of Jaemin's painful  memories. He went home with a sigh, making Mrs Lee look at him with a frown.

"What's wrong?" She worriedly asked.

"The puck got stuck on Sungchans throat and he's hospitalised. I was with Teddy all this while, the boy is out of I'm danger but still it's complicated right." Mark shrugged sitting at the dinning table.

"Awwe dear that sounds so painful. How are they taking it?" She whispered squeezing Marks arm.

"Taeyong literally is balling his eyes out, Teddy is upset though he pretends to have it all together. Can't blame him, he's the one who should be strong like the family depends on him so yeah. I'll see him in the morning. Night mom." Mark kissed his mother's cheeks and went upstairs tiredly. She smiled, shaking her head. Maybe her decision was right after all. 

"But you have a blind date tomorrow!" She playfully lied.

"I'm eating street food with Teddy Bear instead. I'm not ready for marriage again mom." Mark screamed back making her chuckle.