14

Taeyong would finally see the world again, Donghyuck had paid every penny he earned for his brothers transplant, 3 million won. Wasn't a easy task but he did it, he was so proud of himself. Sungchan hugged his broken brother, the happiness made him smile of course yet something wasn't right.

"Hyung........I'm sorry." Sungchan pouted, he kissed Donghyucks chubby cheeks.

"I know baby. I'm alright. I just wish he's happy with whatever he's doing." Donghyuck smiled through pain.

The next few hours went by with the brothers waiting for the surgery to be over. Meanwhile Mark pulled over to Jaemin's shop, a nostalgic memory of his past relationship, today he wasn't here to spend time with his ex wife who he no longer missed nor loved. As he walked in Jaemin stood behind the table amidst all the flowers you could possibly ask. Yet he found him beautiful not gorgeous like his certain someone.

"Mark?! You've not sited his place in months and the year is almost over again. Winter is around the corner." Jaemin giggled at the man he once loved.

"Yeah was busy. Umm can I get a bunch of wild sunflowers?" Mark pointed at the large flower that reminded people of the sun.

"Hmm that's weird, no one buys Sunflowers? Are you visiting dad?" The strawberry blonde inquired with a unsure smile.

"No. It's for someone that reminds me of the sun." Mark smiled again, he looked silly, unsure, nervous, shy and messy. Something Jaemin had never seen.

"Oh......So who is this person?" Jaemin tied the gold bow around the bouquet as he handed it over to his ex husband. Why did it hurt?

"You'll see him on my wedding. Umm and I'll like the usual roses we take for dad. Might as well meet him before I marry again." Mark chuckled.

A part of Jaemin sank, not that he was unhappy for his ex husband who was a real sweetheart that had a burden of work upon his shoulders yet he had never seen him so whipped for anyone. Mark drove to the graveyard, as he sat on the grave that bore his father. Something felt again like he was connected for the graves beside it made him shocked.

In loving memory,
Oh a mother and father,
Who had to leave unexpectedly.
We love you Mommy and Daddy.

Mr and Mrs Lee.

2012.04.10

Parents Of Taeyong, Haechan and Sungchan.

Mark stood there quite taken aback, how could Donghyucks parents be buried right beside his father's grave? Was this destiny? They had mentioned the children because in Korea many had Lee as the surname. Chuckling Mark split the flowers, keeping them both on the graves and left.

Donghyuck and Sungchan were getting restless as the time ticked by, Taeyong had been inside the emergency room for hours, Jaehyun wouldn't come out and the two younger brothers were worried sick. Finally when the doctor came out they sighed a sigh of relief.

"He's out of danger it was a success, we'll be removing the bandages by morning, he'll be seeing blurry images for about 6 to 12 weeks. I'll provide eye drops to help see better and avoid the body from rejecting the donor tissue. You can see him in the morning." Jaehyun ruffled Sungchans hair as he left the hospital.

Donghyuck was so happy he forgot how to breath. He giggled and even swirled the nurse around. He thanked the receptionist who helped him get Jaehyuns number, then he wanted to thank Marks but they were no longer in a normal state. Mark revised his words to tell the brunette but the boy wouldn't answer his phone. He had been ignoring the older for sometime, which made Mark irritated yet he didn't want to ruin his mood.

The next day Mark took the sunflowers out from the vase he had preserved it in. Actually Mrs Lee had, and set out to go find the stubborn Pudu. Having asked his mother, then Jaehyun he found out that they were at the hospital, Donghyuck and Sungchan stood right before their brother as the olders bands were removed from his eyes.

"Teddy?! Why wouldn't you tell me you are here?! You even his the transplant issue? Why?!" Mark made a dramatic entry. Not that anyone bothered though.

"Why do you care? You were busy having your personal space with Jungwoo?! You didn't even want me around anymore!!" Donghyuck held Sungchans arm tightly

"Teddy Bear I have always wanted you around. I did make it clear to you right?! Then why would you avoid me?" Mark sighed, he massaged his templates, when Jaehyun tried to stop them Taeyong held his arm, he still hadn't opened his eyes yet.

"Because you were getting married and I wasn't needed anymore. It hurt okay, I don't even know why but I didn't want anyone kissing you on the lips, or I didn't like it that Jungwoo was always around you?! You didn't have time for me anymore!!" Donghyuck growled at Mark.

"I love you. I guess Jungwoo and made sure I realize that I did." Mark came closer to the brunette.

"Yeah I know. We are best frie........" Mark cupped the boys chubby cheeks and smash went their lips. Taeyong opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was his baby brother being kissed by the boy he loved unconciously.

For once Taeyong smiled so genuinely that he was able to see his brother happy, after all these years of wasting his life to fund the family he was finally happy for himself. The image was blurry but he giggled as Sungchan hugged him tightly. Donghyuck kissed back, Marks face slanting as the brunette stood on his tippy toes. They pulled away shy, breathless and bashfull as Mark gave him the bouquet of sunflower that he threw on the bed.

"I love you more than just a friend. Will you marry me?" Donghyuck lost his balance, when Mark fell on his knees, with sunflowers and a diamond ring. He fell right into the olders warm arms.