22

No one had ever given him a Christmas present ever since his parents died, he often worked on Christmas mornings and spent time with family only at night, Taeyong was blind and Sungchan was too young. It was the first time he had been given a present, that too a dog. The little animal bounced around, making him giggle and bounce with her.

"So what are you going to name her?" Mark sat on the couch, sipping his coffee. Enjoying the happiness penetrating through the two silly ones.

"Sunflower. She's golden, like me, Haechannie is Fullsun, Akita Inu is going to be or should me name her Hachiko?" Donghyuck tilted his head cutely to a side. So did the dog.

"She's yours. Choose wisely wifey." Mark smiled at the Sweetheart squealing.

"Tell meeeee." Donghyuck wiggled cutely.

"She's yours Baba. You decide on her name." The older smiled softly.

"You aren't helping idiot." Donghyuck lifted the dog as he waddled away.

Mark helped his wife wash the baby puppy, air dry the cute animal and they puppy instantly love the brunette, though she was a little sceptical about Mark at first she could sense that the man loved her own alot.

"Sungchan and Taeyong would love her." He giggled making the bed for the puppy as Mark carried her until then.

"They would. She's a cutie pie." Said the older.

They tucked her in her basket, with smiles, and warmth, no one visited since the newly married couple were supposedly on a honey moon, Donghyuck went back to the kitchen to do the icing, Mark just stared at how ethereal his wife was, the soft smile dancing on those plump lips.

"Why did you think of giving me a dog?" Donghyuck paused his beating to see his husband face.

"So she'll grow with you, I was an only child, I know what loneliness felt like, so when I'm not around you'll have her, she'll always be home when you open the door, protect you and love you 3000 and more. We are both busy, but having someone wait for you when you come home just fills your heart." Mark shrugged, "Maybe you can name him Hachiko, after that loyal dog. Or sunflowers." The older gave that million dollar smile you could die for.

"That's the sweetest thing ever Simba. Thank you. But I didn't get you anything for Christmas though." Donghyuck pouted looking guilty that he hadn't thought of buying the older anything.

"It's okay. We have each other and then there's our little girl." Mark smiled as he left the kitchen, his arms buried in his sweatpants.

After making the cake the brunette saw his best friend and Husband asleep on the couch. He chuckled, running an arm through the boys hair he ran upstairs to call his bitches. As always they were doing nothing but eating their Christmas Eve away. He hid himself in the farthest room he could possibly find.

"Wadup brother?" Sungchan giggled at how nervous the boy looked.

"He gifted me a baby Akita Inu. It's a she and she's sleeping. Omg I love her so much." Donghyuck squealed, Sungchan excitedly screamed calling Taeyong over. The older brother looked more beautiful with his new green shade of eyes.

"That's so cute. Show us once she awake okay?" Taeyong chuckled.

"Hyung I didn't get him anything for Christmas and that's so not nice." Pouted the brunette feeling bad that he didn't care.

"Buy him a watermelon. Jaehyun hyung says he worships them." Sungchan added.

"Hyuckie? What are you thinking?" Taeyong sensed that his brother thought of something out of the box.

"No umm.....Well.....He hasn't initiated anything yet. He doesn't do anything uncomfy. He's so nice to me, as always but..........." Donghyuck bit his plump lips shyly. He blushed so hard the brothers got the gist of what he was thinking.

"I don't think it's a good idea Haechan. Let things happen with time. Hmm?" Taeyong insisted, the younger nodded with a soft sigh.

Mark woke up when he felt someone playing with his fingers. It was his Sweetheart, something didn't feel right, so he carried the younger onto his lap, his arm caressing the thigh soft thighs.

"What's wrong?" The older whispered softly as he kissed the youngers shoulder.

"Nothing........Just sad I didn't get you anything for Christmas. What do you want?" Donghyuck sighed with a pout.

"You. Just you always by my side. Now and always." Mark stated, he wanted Hyuck to always be with him forever.

Their lips met, slowly, carefully, with affection. It pretty much looked as if they were having a make out but truly it was a sweet deep kiss, as adorable as it may look they let go of it, staring at each other with innocence.

"You make me shy." Donghyuck bit his lips, "Did you even know that you stole me first kiss?" He pouted, giggling right after.

"Awwwe. Yes idiot, I'm your best friend. Remember?" Mark chuckled making the younger blush at how effortlessly handsome Mark Lee could possibly be.

"I'm glad I fell for you. Instead of Seong-wu. That would have been a nightmare." The brunette cuddled up in Marks arms as he placed his head on the olders crevice.

"I'm never letting you go." The older was confident, he won't.

"Good. Can I still work? Cebause since I'm used to working so much I'll feel nuts." Donghyuck pouted as they laced their arms together.

"Of course Teddy. Do whatever you want, go out, have fun, eat junk food at the street food market I won't mind. As long as you come home early and not use your freedom in a bad kinda way." Mark kissed the back of the beauty's arm.

"I swear I'll only go to the club with my best friend Oppsie husband. Hey you know I'm not a bad boy right?" The younger pouted again.

"I know I'm just saying. I don't want to loose you. You are too precious that people might want you." The older kissed the soft hair.