43

"Mommy? Why we buy flowers?" Little Byeol held onto his Mommy's finger.

"It's Daddy's birthday baby." Donghyuck smiled down at the younger.

"Woof!!" Hachi barked at the watermelons across the road.

"Here. Go buy Daddy a big watermelon." The brunette gave the huge Akita Inu money to buy the watermelon from the Ajuma they always buy from.

"Mommy me go with Hachiflower?" Byeol looked up at the beauty.

"Hachi carefully take Byeolie with you?" Saying so the mother made Byeol hold the dogs belt and he sent them off.

An Akita Inu can be a very dangerous dog when triggered so Byeol was in safe paws. Jaemin chuckled at the brunette rubbed his temples,it was his nauseousness visiting him. The boy pouted as he watched his friend pack the bouquet.

"So what's the gender this time?" Jaemin giggled at the 7 month old pregnant beauty.

"A girl. The boys and Hachi are so excited hehe. And I already started shopping for pink stuff." The younger squealed, he was so happy.

"Here are your carnations." Jaemin smiled.

Light red carnations represent admiration, while dark red denote deep love and affection. White carnations represent pure love and good luck, The perfect bouquet of flowers for the perfect man. Taking the flowers the happy mother waved at Jaemin as he crossed the road and ruffled Byeols and Hachiflowers heads.

"Woof!!" Hachi proudly showed the watermelon she had got for Daddy.

Donghyuck decorated the house, Mrs Lee helped him then Sungchan too but Taeyong couldn't really come by since he just gave birth and wasn't really healthy. So the brunette did everything himself, it made him happy though in a way to make a surprise for your husband.

"How's babies and Mommy?" Mark spoke over the phone.

"Gonna divorce Daddy if he didn't come home early." The younger baby voiced at the older.

"I love having birthday sex but what's it that you are hiding? I'm your best friend before your husband right?" Mark whistled on the other line.

"Bad kitty. It's supposed to be a surprise idiot." Saying so the younger cut the call as he went back to help with the decorations. Jaemin and Jeno came by too.

Some things were meant to happen as per God's wish, like how Donghyuck was made for Mark, he knew everything about the man, the name of the older rolled out his mouth every 2 seconds or so. He was carrying their second baby, their son ran through the house giggling after a equally crazy dog. Marks first gift for Donghyuck, the most precious possession the brunette had close to his heart before his children. Jaemin realized he could never give the older that, as Mark got off the car, the younger squealed.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMBA!!" Donghyuck screamed throwing himself on the older as he caught the Pudu and swirled him around careful not to squash their baby girl.

"Thank you wifey......You did all these?" The older chuckled, his eyes glossy but a sweet smile danced on his thin lips.

"Everyone helped. Come!! Teddy baked a cake." The younger dragged Mark inside. Jaemin noticed that more than the celebrations, more the beautiful decoration, Mark just fell on love with how excited Donghyuck was for his birthday more than he did.

"It's adorable." Mark sniffled at the fat little pregnant Teddy bear on the cake.

Mark was always busy, he didn't have siblings to celebrate his birthday when he came home or any friends to remember it. Today after so long the massive event that had just a handfull of people close to his heart made him feel loved. The fireworks the younger paid to be put on the sky, the gifts he received, the hugs, the kisses and especially the cutest gift Hachi gave him. A watermelon and a bone she had proudly hidden for Daddy.

"Here. For my best friend and Husband. I love you Mark." Donghyuck gave the older the carnations he had bought.

"I love you more Teddy Bear." The older just kissed the younger full on the lips, the bouquet behind their backs.

That night, for once wasn't just birthday sex as always, it was family time, a barbeque night out at Lee's highest floor that overlooked Seoul's gorgeous city. Byeol on Marks shoulder screaming in glee, Jaemin and Jeno dancing, Jisung helping Shotaro around, Sungchan still having a huge ass innocent crush on the baby,  Mrs Lee sitting cross-legged sipping champagne, Hachiflower bouncing around, Donghyuck feeling nauseous as fuck but enjoyed his pregnancy.

"Hey gorgeous." Mark led his wife to a peaceful quiet place.

"I feel so light headed and nauseous." Donghyuck gagged. Mark made Sungchan carry Byeol as he guided the beauty inside so he'd feel better.

The brunette threw up instead, very badly, he looked so weak it made the older worry. He carried him to bed carefully. After changing those tight jeans and shirt, on went a red hoodie as the pregnant Pudu was tucked in to sleep. Hachi even bought Mommy her Teddy Bear to hug while sleeping.

"Will you sleep with Mommy?" The younger opened his arms as the dog whined settling down between his mother's arms. The warmth was so comfortable the younger dozed of immediately.

"Hachi good Noona. Me can go sleep with Sungie Samchon?" Byeol came waddling into his parents room.

"Sure thing darling. You can just don't trouble him okay? Common give Daddy a goodnight kiss." Mark squatted as Byeol gave two sloppy kisses on either side of his cheeks and ran off in search of his favourite uncle.

Jaemin and Jeno left since their children were sleepy, Mrs Lee went to bed soon, Mark showered as he crawled next to the little left out bed side and covered himself. It was the best day of his life, it wasn't much yet it gave him so much to remember and cherish throughout his life. Well they always say that it's the little things that matter, or its always the thought that matters the most, whatever his wife did made his heart full again.