↔🌠🔗 The truth...↕🔥💢

" In this world, you either face your mistakes of the past and accept that's who you are now..... or you could hold on to your past and let it eat your pain an guilt away as you drown in your own sorrows and regrets..... " - Bipper 

 (Domino's POV) 

 I soon began to explain " a long time ago when the Bad End Friends were barely just rising to there name, I was sent to a prison that seemed more of an asylum for crazy killers, I was sent there for my crimes of abusing my time magic.... I was sent there by my own brother" I stood up and began talking. " Time Baby was the head of there since apparently he was the god who decides everything.... it's stupid honestly, I spent a good amount of time there alone until they sent in Bipper...." I soon placed my head down as I was about to cry but Cyclock held my shoulder telling me it's ok. I got my head up and wiped my one tear as I continued explaining " he acted like an animal honestly, he was sent here by his own sister so that was the first topic we ever bonded on..... then came Beats Wirt, he seemed to have ignored us for a while as he says that he found us both annoying.... but we managed to get him on our good side... or bad I guess, especially Bipper, let's just say they had a thing going on" Cyclock was in bit of shock. "you mean-" "yeah they are.... but time baby wouldn't allow it so many times they got caught they would get sent to the torture room" we both began walking back home as the rain was cooling down a bit and slowly turning day time. I took a deep sigh " Ice Finn was the most scared of this place out of all of them.... he's the one who told us what they plan to do to us.... apparently Time Baby doesn't consider us 'perfect' so he plans to change us back to normal..... we didn't want that, he have already come to accept who we are now, so we broke out... we were on the run" I stopped walking and soon sat down. I grabbed the stone eye that Bipper ripped out of me a year ago, I was surprised it was still together. 

 " I guess we spent the next few days of our free life trying to find people like us and recruit them, soon we formed The Bad End Friends.... it was a lot of fun, at least until Time Baby came once again... this time with me alone" I held on to my eye tightly. Cyclock came down to me "what happened?" he asked " he offered me a deal with Flint, he said that if I come back to him he will leave my friends alone.... as much I didn't want to leave them, I cared about them and would do anything for them, so I accepted it" I took another deep sigh for this part. " it cost me there friendship, there trust.... and my eye, it was the first and probably the last time we ever fought" I began to slowly sob as I wrapped my self in a ball, Cyclock came up and comfort me " I went back there to sent me back to the prison only to discover that they followed me here....an soon a whole fight started.... it was a mass of genocide spread around there" I began to wipe of my tears. " they found a way to escape from Time Baby, but with the cost of leaving some one behind.... Bipper wanted to do it but I went in for him.... that was the last time I ever same them.... I soon got caught by them and soon be sentenced to death by my own brother, he shot me in the eye and I was left dead on the mirror realm or sorts"  Cyclock's face looked shocked and angry. "I was the last time traveler.... but since I was deemed useless they killed me.... and soon I reincarnated as you.... not fully though, Bipper knew about this and well now your hear...." I said as I finished. 

(Cyclock's POV) 

 I was paralyzed, I was left with no words as I looked at the power held beneath me " were they just using me...." I asked softly Domino stood up "well it depends on how you see.... they could have gotten you since well you have time travel magic that can help them...... or, maybe just to get me back" I turned to him not knowing what to say. "the reason why did got you is because you looked a lot like me...... you were me, they wanted to fix things and start a new beginning, but they didn't want you knowing about me... guess that didn't work" Anger started to run through me veins as I held on to my shoulders tightly. My eyes were all fired up and done with the lies I've been told " HAVE THEY LIED TO ME THIS WHOLE TIME!? I trusted them... maybe not all but I thought of them as me own friends.... " Domino Grabbed my should "you know... they thought that too when I hid things from them....." I slowly started to calm down and listened to there words. " I lied to them more than they lied to you, I broke our friendship..... and I don't want that to happen to you.... do you know why I made you do all of those all of those things Clockwork?" I felt a shock or pain through my chest as if I was shot just like Domino was. 

 "and can you tell me why do I have to do this!?" I asked Domino as he was still in my shadows " Come on Cyclock, this is the final part of breaking time! you have to do this.... you've come so far to go back now" he said. I stared at the ball of time, a crack of this can break time permanently for all I know, I closed my eyes as I gripped into the ball of time and as soon as I was about to break it Frost Bite came in. He looked like he ran a total mile to get here " Clockwork, you don't have to do this! please...." It almost looks like he was about to cry, I have never seen him cry " You've already killed every one else... and I don't want to lose you too" I can tell he wasn't afraid of me, I wanted to reach out to him but just like every one else.... I pushed him away. I looked back at the ball and said "take him to some where safe and far away from here Domino" "you got it" he said, Frost Bite refused to go but Domino managed to get him out of the way. I closed my eyes once again as I gripped to the ball tightly " good bye time...." the ball soon cracked and it all faded to white once I woke up, I didn't know why I was still alive.... but I guess I won.... "so what now Domino?" I asked "we wait " he said "in the mean time you can I guess explore what ever is left of this place....." I walked and jumped around the platforms available here. I spent what could have been a couple of years like this as I was just sitting down looking at the view of the broken world I created until I heard voices near by, I thought I was going crazy since I was the only one here.

 I snapped back into reality and then looked at Domino walking of as he said " well we should probably get going though... I don't know about you but I don't trust Flint's plan, but you can if you want to... or if you feel like it, you can leave, it's your choice" I looked down as he seemed to have dropped a stone looking version of his Diamond eye. I held on to it as he was facing me when he said " so let me ask you something Cyclock.... 

                          ..... will you be the leader, the follower, or the lone wolf?....... chose wisely"