⌛⏰❌War for our Good Ending... Part 1 FINALE: Ready As I'll ever be~🔚⚠⏳

" One must fight for what they want.... the revolution has started, and now It's my time to protect my new family now" - Beast Wirt 

(Cyclock's POV) 

 I dropped off the body, leaving a thank note and as I rang the door bell I left the scene and headed back to my timeline, which it seems like Domino was waiting for me "are you done with kicking someone else's ass?" he asked as I took off my vest to clean the blood off. "listen I know things are serious but if I'm going to die at least let me finish my business here....." I told him "well whatever.... Finn is waiting to talk to you outside" he said while cleaning of my gloves and my scarf. I looked over at my vest for once, I can see the much damage it has had from not only beating up, uhhh a person but all the adventures I had, I guess I could take this time to fix it up a bit " oh god that thing looks worn out, maybe I could fix it for you while you talk to Finn" said Domino. I gave him the vest to him and went to grab a sowing kit "you go ahead I should have this fixed up in no time" he left the room as I put on my gloves and I was about to head out until I noticed he dropped something. I picked it up and it looked like an stone eye, similar to his, I put it in my pocket until he came back so I could give it to him and then left the room to go to Finn as I walked outside where the others were. 

 As I walked out I saw everyone possibly training even more than any other time, and I'm pretty sure there was an explosion near by, I went up to Ice Finn "you wanted to talk to me Finn...?" I asked as he was sharpening his ice sword "..... yes, listen I know that a lot has happened even since you came here, and my apologies for this.... a lot of problems happen here, but there usually small..... I'm aware that you can't solve everything with your time magic and that's fine, I don't blame you..... but I will say that I want you to go all out on this...." he said. I was a bit shocked right there " wait.... do you mean-" "listen I'm not forcing you to do this, I'm just asking..... you have power that believe me, I have seen it before and I do believe you can achieve that too as well...... but for now, just go all out, do whatever it takes to keep them from killing us, got it" he explained to me. I took a deep sigh and agreed to this, I looked over and saw domino came back with my vest " oh hey, sorry to interrupt here but I brought your vest back, new and improved" he said, I put it on and didn't seem like anything different other then some new buttons and a red diamond shaped stitch on the left side "well thanks anyways Domino" "no problem, and one more thing.... just for a little touch" he placed an Ace looking pin with the colors of my sexuality. "Oh umm thanks for that too I guess" I told him "yeah I thought it would be a nice touch, but anyways I should go back to training right now" he said as he ran off "you should probably go train as well, I want you to be ready for this" said Ice Finn, I nodded and as I walked away I could see the many ways people could die but I already got use to this power, but one seemed strange for me..... it was very blurry and it looked like some explosion of sorts, I couldn't see who was the one who died but I brushed it off thinking it was maybe Time Baby or something. 

 (Beast Wirt's POV) 

 " Come on Beastie! it's this way" yelled Bipper as we ran through the forest hoping it wasn't to let to get home, I just kept running, I wasn't going to take any chances of leaving everyone else all alone like that. We both stopped for a bit to catch some air "do you think...... the others.... are fine...... with.... Finn In Character-" said Bipper before he collapse to the floor "BIPPER!" I yelled as I picked him up as quickly as I could, the wound in his arm was worse and still bleeding " Bipper for the love of god, You really need to stop hurting your self! your not worth losing too!" "I Know Beast but I can't help it, we are still a part of each other...... he's still in me" he said. I ripped a part of my cape of and then wrapped it around his arm "well this should do for now until we get some actual medical equipment here, do you think you can still hold on for a bit?" I asked as Bipper tried to pick himself up " I can try.... I think" he said, I tried looking around if I saw anything near we can use to help us, but my look out was interrupted by a childish and familiar voice that I've heard before " Is my new big brother going to be ok?" I turned around quickly but saw nothing. I brushed it off like last time, but it keep coming back "your going to be home soon enough Wirt!" I tried ignoring it, but it wasn't as easy as I thought it was " ..... why did you leave me Wirt...... don't you care about your Brother?" "I do.... I thought I was doing this for you, but he lied to me..... it was my fault, I was just as childish as you...." I told him. He looked at me a bit confused "then why don't you go back home?" he asked "would if I didn't get taken away to a prison by force..... Thanks to that stupid Blue Bird....besides I have a new family to take care of...... I don't want to fail this chance I got to a new life, I may have already lost one.... but I'm not losing them all" I responded.