Chapter 28: Christmas Shopping

“Goddamn this place is big.” Luke said. “So, shall we split up?” Amber said.

“Yeah, that way no one will know what we get! Smart!” Connie said in sign.

“Why thank you.” Amber said. “I already got my gift sooo.. Yeah” Adam said.

“Wait seriously?!” Luke said. “Yup, now if you’ll excuse me, I need to use the restroom. My stomach is killing me..” Adam started walking towards the bathroom.

As he’s walking towards the bathroom he’s stopped by someone. “Adam wait!” Amber said.

Shit not her.. “What?” Adam asked. “I gotta ask, is the present you got, is it for meee?” Amber asked, smiling.

“No.” Adam said. “Aww, did you not get anything for me..?” Amber asked.

“Why would I.” Adam said. “Hmph so cruel, yet so hot..” Amber said, looking at Adam.

“Ew. Look if you shut up about it I MIGHT..consider getting everyone something..including you.” Adam said.

“Yes sir! I’ll be on my way!” Amber walked away, waving at Adam.

“Sooo not getting her anything..Now, bathroom time..” Adam said, walking side the bathroom. 

“Let’s see..what can I actually get for Brittany..” Luke said, walking inside a store.

What would a girl who’s very energetic and happy like...

Luke looks around in the store to try and find something Birttany might like, but to no avail.

“Man this is harder than I thought..” Luke said. I need some food.. Luke walks out of the store and towards the food court.

That’s when he stops dead in his tracks. “I got it!” Luke turned around and ran to the candy shop.

“Welcome sir, how may I help you?” The cashier said. “Yes hi, Do you maybe have a Christmas special happening for candy?” Luke asked.

“As a matter of fact we do, would you like to buy it?” The cashier asked. Luke nodded.

“That’ll be $29.99 please.” The cashier said. 30 bucks?! Why so damn much?! Whatever I need this.

Luke grabs his wallet and hands the vashier the money. The vashier hands him a basket full of candy.

“There you are, have a good day sir!” The cashier said. “Thank you very much!” Luke said, running out of the store.

I gotta hide this..no wait, If they ask I’ll tell them it’s for family..Yeah! That’ll work.

Just you wait Brittany, you're gonna love this gift. “BEST PLAN EVER!” Luke shouts.

Some people look at him strangely, wondering if Luke is alright in the head. “Shit sorry about that.” Luke said. 

“Hmm..What to get for Connie..” Brittany said.

“She might like some clothes?” Brittany said walking inside a clothes shop.

“Hmm..what would look good on her.” Brittany said looking at different types of clothes.

I might get her a hoodie? No..maybe a new shirt? No every parent does that now and days.

Ugly Christmas sweater it is! Brittany walks to the section of the store where all the christmas clothes are and looks for the sweaters.

“Which one would look good on her..Hmm..” Brittany mumbled to herself.