Chapter 27: 3 Weeks Later

3 week have passed and not a lot has happened since the Thanksgiving dinner.

The weather has turned more cold recently since it’s December now. Though I can’t complain I like wearing hoodies.

Everyone has been just hanging out with each other these past few weeks. Well..except Amber. She’s been..well I could care less.

She’s been hanging with us and the others have taken a liken to her..Ew.

She’s been trying to get close to me likr trying to talk to me more and trying to ask me to hangout which is like why..take a damn hint.

Anyway, I still have that gift for Connie in my bag, I plan on giving it to her on Christmas Day.

Adam walks past the school gates and into the building. He opens his classroom door and sits at his seat. “Damn it’s cold.” Adam said. “Yeah,

because it’s winter dude.” Luke said, sitting on his desk. “I love your sarcasm. Also get off my desk!” Adam said.

“Why? It’s comfy.” Luke said. “No it isn't, it's hardwood.” Adam said. “Give it a try, you might change your mind.” Luke said.

Adam sighed and got up. “Look dude, it isn’t com- holy shit..” Adam sat on the desk.

Luke smiled, “You were saying?” He said. At that point, the girls walk inside the classroom.

“Hey guys!” Amber said. “Wassup!” Brittany said. “He-..what are you two doing?” Connie asked in sign.

“I’m teaching Adam how comfy it is to sit on his desk.” Luke said in sign. “But why..?” Brittany asked.

“He must expand his mind to new things Brittany.” Luke said. “I bet.” Amber laughed.

“Oh yeah I forgot, Amber joins us now when we walk us girls to school.” Brittany said.

“That’s..nice I guess.” Adam said. “Aww do you wanna see me more Adaaam?” Amber said with a cute face.

“Trust me that isn’t the case.” Adam glared at Amber. She flinches as she sees him with a look.

“Well! I’m gonna go sit down now, talk to you girls in a bit!” Amber said walking past them.

“What a cool chick.” Brittany said. “I’ll say, so Christmas is almost here, got anything for anyone?” Connie asked them in sign.

“Now that I can’t spill, Cause ya know, Christmas.” Luke said in sign. “I second that.” Adam said in sign. “I third.” Brittany said in sign.

At that point, the teacher walks in and closes the door. “Everyone to your seats NOW!!” The teacher said.

Every student scrambles to get to their seat. “Now as you may all know that Christmas is right around the corner. Because of this, we are moving the school festival to next year!” The teacher said.

“What a way to start off the new year! Wait what year is it..” One student said. “2016.” The teacher said.

“2017 here we come!” Luek yelled out. “Yeah!” Another student said. The student started yelling out cheers for 2017 in excitement.

“Alright settle down class..SHUT UP!” The teacher yelled. The students did exactly that, the teacher cleared his throat.

“The reason for that is because we didn’t want the students to have a lot on their minds.” The teacher said.

Wow, the staff here actually care about us. Thank you lord for giving us mercy on this marvelous day.

“With that out of the ebay, please turn to page..” The teacher started talking. Lord please mercy me once again..!

-1 HOUR LATER-

-RRRIIINNNGGG-

“Alright class enjoy the rest of your day, Christmas is right around the corner so enjoy shopping!” The teacher said as the students left the classroom.

“Come onnn Adam I wanna know!” Luke said. “No.” Adam said. “You can’t tell me you didn’t get anything for anyone on Christmas? That’s bullshit and you know it.” Luke said. 

Adam chuckled, “Let’s just say that I got something for someone very special to me.” Adam glances towards Connie's direction. 

Amber looks at Adam who is staring towards her direction and smiles. Adam immediately turns back facing forward.

“I regret doing that now..Gonna barf.” Adam said. “Are you actually?” Luke asked.

“No..ANYWAY how about you?” Adam asked. “Welll..I got Brittany, this!” Luke said.

Adam waits for Luke to show him something but that isn’t happening. “Um..what is it?” Adam asked.

“You kidding me man? It’s me!” Luke said. “YOU? You're giving yourself to Brittany?” Adam said.

“Soon as I give her myself, She won’t help it but to fall for me!” Luke said. Adam sighs, “Have fun getting elbowed again.” Adam said.

“Thank yo- wait what?” Luke said. “ANYWAY so guys, what do you wanna do?” Adam asked.

“CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!” The girls all said. “Jesus! Calm down!” Adam said. “I wanna go shopping for presents!” Connie said in sign.

“Same here!” Brittany said. “Me three!” Amber said. “Are you gonna force us to go even if we say no..?” Luke asked.

The three girls all glare at the two of them with this big grin on their faces.

“I’ll take that as a yes..” Luke said. “Come on! Let’s go before the mall gets packed with people.” Brittany said.

“Let’s go Luke..otherwise the girls will murder us, and I can’t think of anything that’s worse then that.” Adam said

“You said it..” Luke said. The group starts running to the mall which isn’t that far.

-FEW MINUTES LATER-

“Ya know..no matter how many times I come here, I’m still amazed by how big this place is.” Adam said in sign.

“Tell me about it.” Connie said in sign. “You ready guys?” Adam asked.

Everyone nodded with excitement. “Alright, let’s head into this monster of a place.” Adam said.

The group walks inside the mall and is ready for some shopping.