Epilogue: The Date

It’s been a few days but I’m finally discharged from the hospital! Yay!

The doctors say I have to wear this cast for a few weeks though.

But I can handle that, anyway..I promised Connie me and her would go on our date today and that’s where I am right now!

The plan is to walk around the mall, play some arcade games, eat, then watch a movie and be done! It’ll be amazing.

“You ready?” Adam asked in sign. “Born ready! I’m gonna kick your ass!” Connie said in sign as she grips the arcade joystick.

“Pff that’s what you think.” Adam said in sign as he puts the coin through the machine to start it up.

“Let’s do this!” Adam and Connie say in sign. 

-MANY COMPETITIVE FIGHTING MATCHES LATER-

“There’s..no way..” Adam said in sign. Connie continues laughing at how many losses Adam took.

Seems as though he hasn’t won a single match against Connie, tis a shame.

“I told you I’d kick your butt.” Connie said in sign as she laughed.

“Alright listen...yeah your right.” Adam said in sign.

“Aw what a comeback Your words have stabbed me through the heart.” Connie said in sign.

“How dare you steal my sarcasm.” Adam said in sign chuckling.

“Hehe, I’m a master at that.” Connie said in sign.

“You hungry? Cause I am.” Adam said in sign.

“Oh very! To the food court!” Connie said in sign with a smile.

The two walk towards the food area of the mall.

“Are you enjoying the date so far?” Adam asked in sign.

“Mhm, I haven’t had this much fun with you in awhile.” Connie said in sign smiling at Adam.

“M-Me either.” Adam said in sign. “Hey but, I really am having so much fun, I’m happy we’re together.” Connie said in sign as she holds Adam’s hand.

“Me too.” Adam said in sign , smiling as he kissed her cheek.

Connie turns beet red and looks ahead “H-Hey look food! Haha...ha.” Connie said in sign.

God that’s adorable. They make it to the food area and Connie immediately runs to a fast food place where they sell happy meals and good cheese burgers.

The name? I don’t know. “Cheeseburger!” Connie said in sign. Adam runs over to Connie and the worker.

“Yes hi, I’d like two cheeseburgers and a large soda.” Adam said.

“Coming right up, That’ll be $4.99.” The cashier said.

Adam grabs his wallet and hands him 5 bucks.

“Alright wait here and I’ll call when it’s ready.” The cashier said as he walked in the back.

“The cheeseburger here and super good!!” Connie said in sign.

“Someone’s excited.” Adam said in sign chuckling.

“Hey this place serves the best of the best. Plus I drool over how good they taste..” Connie said in sign.

“I can tell, consider you’re drooling right now.” Adam said in sign.

Connie brushes the drool off and chuckles, “Sorry, I just love food.” Connie said in sign.