TWENTY

I knew Draco would be gone before I woke up, but it still stung when I rolled over and his warmth was no longer there. He had to be back in case stupid Bethany decided to come try and find him.

I met up with Harry, Ron and Hermione in the library to do some research about where the prophecy may be now. There wasn't much on it that we could find. We decided Harry needed to go to Dumbledore with what he saw and see if he could help him at all.

"Are we going to the bungalow tonight?" Ron asked.

"Why would we go there?" I questioned.

"Oh... you haven't heard then." Ron replied, feeling awkward.

"Heard what?"

"The new girl, Bethany. She decided to plan a party there tonight." Harry answered, searching my face for a reaction.

Fucking Bethany, of course she did.

"Maybe we should just avoid it, kind of sounds like trouble." Hermione suggested.

"Oh, hell no. We are going." I snapped. "We aren't going to hide away on account of her."

"Did Draco not tell you about the party?" Ron asked.

"No, he probably doesn't know about it yet though."

"Yes, he does. He was standing there when Bethany invited us." Harry said.

"What? She spoke to you?" I huffed.

"Yeah, bloody mad that one is. The whole thing was awkward." Ron scoffed.

"We are so going to this damn party. Spread it to the rest of Gryffindor." I snapped.

I know this bitch is up to something, strength in numbers.

________________________________________________

After classes and dinner, Hermione and I headed to our dormitory to get ready for the party. I was angry Draco hadn't even told me about it when he clearly knew. He probably didn't want me to go because there is potential for something happening, but I don't care. I am not going to let Bethany stomp all over me, no matter what.

It was curious to me how she made it a point to tell Harry and Ron. I didn't like Harry being anywhere near someone who answered to the Dark Lord, besides Draco because I trusted him and knew this wasn't something he wanted.

Bethany on the other hand, her mother was Bellatrix Lastrange, one of the most twisted evil witches in history. I knew Bethany was whole heartedly loyal to the Dark Lord, just like her mom.

I curled my hair and put on a touch of makeup, if we were going I was making sure we looked good. Hermione even put some makeup on herself.

I decided to wear ripped jeans I had got at the mall where the muggles shop when I went and visited Hermione over the summer. I paired it with a sheer black top with a bralette underneath. I felt sexy and honestly looking at myself in the mirror, I looked it.

"Wow, you look hot." Hermione smiled.

"I tried." I teased. "And you look amazing!"

"Thanks, you don't think the makeup is too much?" she questioned.

"No way! I think it's perfect." I smiled.

I fluffed my hair in the mirror and applied a pink lip gloss before we left the room to meet Harry and Ron.

_______________________________________________

When we got down to common room, we saw a group of people waiting. It was Harry, Ron, George, Neville, Cho, Luna, and a few others. Hermione and I walked down to join them..