chapter 39

Hii guysss.......
Merry Christmas my lovely readers i hope Santa gives you all lots of happiness this Christmas.....

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

And do follow my insta ac sidnaaz_infinity13.......
You can ask me yours questions there and also if something haplen in wattpad i can give you all information.........

Back to the story

If you thought that Sidharth Shukla will accept his defeat then you are highly mistaken.......
The person who was holding the gun behind the person's head who was with sana said this......
And he comes infront of the person showing his face.....
P- Rocky......... ( he was shocked )
R- (smirk ) yes rocky how do you think that i'll not come to help sidharth he is my hero and i'll always be his side every time........
Rocky takes the gun from his hand and.....
And with a jerk he takes out the mask which was he hearing to hide his face.
Everyone get shocked to see the person......
Sidharth's eyes winded seeing the same person whom he had beaten in his bday party night coz he was talking rubbish about sana......
Sh- you......... ( shocked )
P- yes me....... That night you did very wrong with me so i want revenge that's why i did this.......
But his answer did not satisfy sidharth......
He tie the person whom he was holding and goes near him......
Sh- what do you think that i m this much fool that i'll believe in you ohh come on... Now tell me who is your boss coz you r not that much smart to do all those thinks alone and moreover it is my office only the person whom i know r allowed to come in my office now cut the crap and tell me everything.......
He said in his domination voice....
That person shivers with his dominance.....
Sh- i said bloody say it dam it.......
He yelled......

Rocky goes to sana who was already feeling dizzy coz of high drugs....
He untie her hands and legs which had all brushes........

Sidharth hold the person and tie him at a pillar.....
Sidharth goes to rocky..... He saw sana who was sitting on the chair with half open eyes..... His heart ache seeing her in this condition.....
Sh- rocky mujha sana ko lakar jana hoga usse medical attention ki jarurat hai you take care of those two bloody idiots........
Rocky nodded.......
Sid was about to go to shehnaaz when a voice makes then froze at their place......
Wait Mr. Shukla....... Stop there or else i'll shoot hee.......
Sidharth and rocky look at towards the voice and the scene makes them shocked......
Sh- kabir........ ( his voice is like a whisper )
Kabir smirks.....
R- nidhi..... ( yelled )
Kabir was holding nidhi by her hair and a gun was pointing at her head nidhi is crying......
Sh- kabir what r u doing tum to hamare sath tha na......
Sidharth was not believing that kabir is doing all this........
K- yes sidharth i was doing all this things i m not with you i m with myself...... Tumha kaya laga main v iss rocky tarah tumhare isharo main nachunga like a small dog..... No you r highly mistaken........ Main tumhar koyi paltu kutta nahi hu jo tumhare isharo pa chalunga abb yaha shirf mera raaj hoga........
He said like a devil........
K- now sidharth sign those papers and take this girl or i'll kill this girl....(pointing at nidhi )
R- no..... ( yelled ) usse chor do chale mari jaan le lo but usse chor do.....
Rocky was pleading infront of him.....
Sidharth can understand his situation coz few minutes later he is facing the same situation he also feels the same fear of losing her........
Sh- kabir why you r doing this han tum to mera chote bhai jaise ho na to fir kayu........ ( he can't believe that whom he give so much love who he always takes as his little brother was now betrayed him )
K- no.....nahi i m not your brother mr. Shukla....... Main tumhara bhai nahi hu nahi tum ho bachpan se aaj tak tumne shirf mujhse china hai pahle mari maa jo bachpan se mujse jayada tumse payer karti thi tumhari care karti thi...... Mera kaya ha mujha bachpan se mila kaya sid ki baat mano sid ka ye kam kar do sid ka vo kam kar do sid ne kaha to yah chale jao sid ne kaha to waha chale jao mera kaya....... Maine kaya chaha kabhi socha tumne....... Now i want everything that you have..... Every power that you have........
He said all those things with so much hatred in his eyes for sid.....
Sid can saw those hatred he is feeling so bad that whom he love so much is have such negative thoughts for him...
Sh- kabir maine kabhi tumhare liya bura nahi socha kabhir kuch bura nahi kiya fir kayu aisa hai han ye sab kuch chor do aor chalo ham sab milkar ache se rahta hai kabir.......
He said with so much love.......
K- ohh just stop those emotional drama and sign it or else i'll kill her.....
Pointing at nidhi.......
Sh- wait wait...... I'll sign it.......
He had no option nidhi is so much important for all of them he can't risk her life.......
Sidharth goes take the paper and was about to sign it........
Kabir smirks seeing it......
Rocky saw that his attention was on sidharth and he immediately take the gun amd shoot his leg.......
Kabir fall on ground holding his leg.....
Nidhi runs to rocky and he hug her thightly.......
Sidharth immediately hold kabir..... He ties him in chair.......
And calls all his guards to come in the basement of the office.......
Sh- kabir i always give you the love of a brother but you did not deserve it... Tumne kabhir merry aunty ka bare main nahi socha jo tumhare liya hamesha itna kuch karti hai apne beta se kitna payer karti hai vo han.... Aor siya vo to dada dada kahte takti nahi hai aor tumne are ekbar to bola hota haste haste de deta tumha jo cahiye tha par tumne.........
( he is so much hurt coz he was betrayed by a person who he love so much )
Sh- are mujha to pahle hi pata chal gaya tha ki inn sab k picha koyi apna hai mera dimag main itna naam aye but tumhara naam ek bar v nahi aya maine nahi socha tha ki tum hoge inn sabke picha..... Are tumne jo picture vaje tah na jab maine unko dhayan se dakha tab hi pata chala iska background to mera office k basement k background se milta hai aor mera office main mera logo ko chor kar koyi nahi ah sakta.......
Mujha sab kuch laga sabse bura se bura khayal aya par tumhara nam nahi aya.......
Kabir was sitting greeting his teeth....
Soon all guards come.....
They hold all of them including kabir...
They were taking them when kabir takes a guns from a guards hand making the guard fall on the ground.....
Point it to sidharth.....
Sana with half open eyes saw this and with lot of difficulty get up from her place....
And push sidharth with all her strength...... Sidharth was not ready foe this and fall on ground.....
And the bullet hit directly on sana's stomach........

The guards immediately rushed and hold kabir...... Sidharth was shocked with what happen in a span of second.
He come in his sense when he hear kabir......
K- main har k v jeet gaya main teri ye properties nahi la paya to kaya tera jeena ki wajah tari jaan ki jaan le li maine at last i win Mr. Sidharth Shukla i win....... (he yelled )....
Guards takes him out with them......
But it was already late sana was laying on the floor blood coming from her stomach she is laying lifeless..........

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika

 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें