chapter 93

Sun rays were peeping through the big glass window of the lavish bedroom disturbing the beauty sleep of the love birds.......
Sana just hide herself more in the hard chest of sidharth they both are laying under the duvet their bodies were entangled with each other their soul are feeling so connected and completed with each other........
Last night was full pf passion desire their love touched their souls they feels completed with each other.......

Sidharth open his eyes and the view make his heart swell with love.....
His little wife is hiding herself completely into him her face has a glow.... Glow of their love her sindoor his smudged in her mang making her look more beautiful.... This vulnarable state of her is making him feel proud...
Sidharth hug her more tightly.......
Keeping her for him only for him.....
A sense of possessiveness run through his heart and his grip become more tighter around her......
He know that she must be very tired coz they sleep in morning itself.......
So he gets up from bed wear his cloth make her wear one of his t-shirt and make her sleep properly.......

He goes down and saw the caretaker and the cooks of the vila were at the hall.....
As they saw him they bow down their head......
Sidharth inform them that they will stay here a one or two week till then they don't have to come here and he will inform then before leaving.....
After that they leave from there sidharth goes to kitchen and make breakfast for his wife and decorate it beautifully and take it in their bedroom.....
Sidharth goes near her and sit beside her starts cherishing her hairs.....
Sh- jaan get up you need to eat something.......
He said so lovingly and she just snuggle more into him.......
He smile at her gesture and said....
Sh- baby tumne kal raat v dinner nahi kiya tha chalo abhi uth jao jaldi aor breakfast karlo uske bad fir so jana.....
After a lot of effort she gets up making an annoying face with a cute pout.....
Sidharth smile and peck her pout and take her in his arms and goes to washroom help her doing brush and cleaning her face.....
They both sattle in the bed shehnaaz in his lap.....
She is such a baby infront of his husband and he loves to pamper her to no end.......
Sidharth make her eat breakfast he himself also eat breakfast and after having food he again make her sleep by patting her head......
The two weeks goes very beautifully they visit many places they were totally into each other...... Their love know no bounds their life is so blissful with each other.......

It's been two months that they have returned from their vacation all the three couples were leaving a happy life their family.....
It was a normal day all the men were in office while the girls were in home as sana have to visit to "Dill ki Dhun" as their is some problems regarding admission......
From morning she is not feeling well...
But she ignore it as she know if sidharth get to know about it he will left all his work and will come to her....

After having breakfast though she did not eat anything after a lot request of siya and nidhi she just drink juice and left for her institution siya and nidhi stays at home......

In office......
Sidharth rocky and anirudh were doing their works they were busy in their files......
When his phone rang......
He recieve the call....
Sh-hello......
P- hello sartaj sahab vo...vo didi sahab achanak behos ho gayi hai.... Han unha city hospital laye hai aap jald ah jaye........
And with that the phone just slip from his hand and he starts shivering......
Rocky and anirudh saw him and said...
R- what happen bhai kiska call tha....?
Sh- vo...vo.... Sana.....vo....chakkar.... I have to go.... I have go.....
He did not complete his sentence and run out......
Rocky and anirudh follow him.....

After driving of 30 minute he reached at the hospital rocky and anirudh was shocked to see him infront of the hospital.....
He without seeing anything directly enters where he saw some members of her institution standing there....
As they saw him he immediately take him where sana is......
Anirudh and rocky follow him.....

Sidharth is paching here and there it was from last 10 minute he gets to know that while discussing some works in institution she feels dizzy and gets unconscious......
Everyone is present there both the boys informs their wives......
Sidharth is just passing here and there getting frustrated he did not know why the doctor is taking so much time he is continuously cursing himself for avoiding her health......
All the people were trying to make him clam but nothing working.......
After sometime the doctor comes out with a smile.......
Sidharth immediately goes to the doctor and said.....
Sh- what happen to her han ussko kaya huya vo thik to hai i want to see her.....
He is continuously asking question when doctor said.....
Dr- clam down mr. Shukla clam down... Sh- How can i clam down doctor my wife is......
He yelled but the doctor did not let him complete his sentence and said....
Dr- mr. Shukla you are becoming a father soon....
Sh- han vo thik hai par shehnaaz kaisi hai plzz doctor say something.....
He did not hear what dr said but everyone is stunned by hearing the news......
Dr- smile and said.....
Mr. Shukla aap papa banne wale ho....
Now sidharth ia getting frustrated and said...
Sh- are meri wife kaise hai vo bata...
Suddenly he realize what the dr said and stop speaking looking at the dr who just nodded with a smile.....
Sh- you mean i m..... My baby..... Shehnaaz.... Mom.....
He can't form any word........
He is excited as hell.....
He starts jumping in happiness..... He is hugging everyone present there saying one thing....
I m going to be a father......
All the family members r happy seeing him happy........

Thudddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Your writer
Anika....

 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें