chapter 78

Sidharth comes down of the car...... And goes to sana's side and open the door for her.....
She gets down of the car holding sid's hand......
She looks at the mansion......
It was the same place where she come a years ago but that time things were different her place was different..... When she first come her she is not feeling happy nor she ever wanted to come here it was like a hell for her but when and how this hell turn into a beautiful heave she never understand..
She first time come here as a servant where she has nothing nor any right nor any place nothing a mere servant but when this thinks turn into a beautiful life which her sidharth gibes her she did not even understand his sidharth makes her life so beautiful....
And this time she is again entering in the same mansion but this time with a right with a beautiful name with a beautiful life first time this mansion is a mere mansion for her but now this is her home her house her own house.....

She is lost in he thoughts when sidharth hold her hand more tightly looking at her his gesture break her thought she look him and give him a smile......
They both goes to the main door of the mansion where merry aunty and other already waiting for them.......
Merry aunty did the arti of the newly married couple with the arti ki thali....

Then she place a kalash full of rice and told sana to kick is slowly with her right leg she did the same think smilingly

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Then she place a kalash full of rice and told sana to kick is slowly with her right leg she did the same think smilingly......

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Then she place a thal full of dudhalta...
And told her to dip her feet on it and them put the foot print on the floor and enter in the mansion.....
Sana did it.....

They both enter in the mansion but time with a different feeling with a different relation

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

They both enter in the mansion but time with a different feeling with a different relation.....
Sid and sana both take place on the hall while all the servant come and congratulate them said they all miss sana very much.......
Sana sid both thank them.....
Soon the after marriage games starts...
All gathered in the hall while sid and sama was in middle a big utensil full of milk and rose pattles is on the middle.....
Siya took a ring and put it on the bowl
And said......
Si- so now you both have to find the ring and jo v pahle vo ring dundhe ga uske hi raaj chalega......

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She said with a smile.....
They both nodded while sana look at him.....
S- raaj to mera hi cahega.....
She siad with a smirk..... While sid just smile she is happy and if he hand to lose for her happiness he is ready to lose also......
Everyone starts hooting for sana and sana starts giggling seeing her support theys starts playing while sid is only watching her and she is all excited and when she gets the ring she shout with happines while everyone starts congratula them
Though sana knows that he let her win.........
Soon all the games end and now the time for all to go and take rest......
Merry aunty told sid and sana to go to their room.......
They both nodded and left from there...
Sid and sana goes to sid room which is now their room.....
Sana for the first time is going to stay in his room though she many time come in his room but all time only for work he never spend any night here always sid used to come in her room....

After everyone left from there sid took sana in his arms in bridal style she get stunned by his act and hold him tightly while sid starts going in their room......
They enter in the room....
The whole room was decorated so beautifully......

Dim lights were making the environment more beautiful

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Dim lights were making the environment more beautiful.........

Sid make sana stand in her feet while sana was only looking at the room she is feeling something in her heart......
Sid hug her from behind resting his chin on her shoulder inhaling her fragrance.......
Sh- jaan......
He call her so lovingly.....
S- hmmm
She hummed while looking at the room.......
Sh- i have something for you.....
Sana turned and look at him with a questioning eyes while sid lock his band on the back of her waist keeping his head a little down looking at her eyes while sana is looking up in his eyes.....
Sid kiss her forehead and hold her hand take her to wall which is in front of their bed.....
Sana saw that something is covered with a cloth......
S- what is this sidharth.....
Sh- something very close to your heart......
He answer in his deep husky voice remove the cloth jaan......
Sana nodded and remove the cloth.....
And the thing that she saw makes her heart so emotional her eyes become tear full tears starts flowing from her face she turns to sid who was standing at her back watching her reactions.....
S- sidharth...... She called him with a cracked voice......
Sh- jaan don't na bacha this is necessary i make faltu and i have to make things right again na galti ko jitni jaldi sudhara jaye utna hi acha hota hai......
He said with a smile wipping her tear hugging her......
S- thank you sidharth thank you so much for this......
This is the picture of sana's mumma papa which sid tore into pieces.......
He again make the picture perfect and make it in a big frame and keep it on the wall infront of their bed as he want that every morning she gets up saw them and never feel that her mumma papa is far from her...... He keep the picture right beside the picture of his mumma papa.....
This is so lovely that he gives same place to her parents that he gave to his parents have in his life.......
Sana hug him very tightly this is the best start of her new phase of life......
Sidharth give the best gift to her......

Tuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika....

 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें