chapter 40

Sidharth stands up and direct goes to sana........
She was laying lifeless.....
He goes to her sat beside her takes her in his arms hug her close to his heart...
Sh- shehnaaz shehnaaz bacha wake up baby see everything is okay..... Plzz baby open your eyes...... Shehnaaz..... Shehnaaz..... Open the dam eyes shehnaaz........ (yelled) plzzz baby open your eyes plzzzz ( his voice is cracking).......
Tears were flowing from his eyes he did not know what to do........
Rocky and nudhi was standing their numb..... They were shocked......
Sidharth wipe his tears and take sana in his arms starts going out.....
Watchman and office guards saw their boss soon his bodyguards come and open his car door for him he sit in his car taking sana in his arms..... Rocky and nidhi also sit on the car......
Driver starts driving.......
All the way sid was stroking her hairs continuously talking to her.....
Sh- don't worry baby kuch nahi hoga tumha i'll never let anything happen to you...... Bas bahut huwa now i'll never ever leave you alone kabhi v chorke nahi jayunga i know tum apne sidharth se naraj ho isilye apni akhein khol nahi rahi ho na mujha pata hai koyi baat nahi main mana lunga tumha dakna tum..... Mujha pata hai tum rah hi nahi sakti naraj apne sidharth se jayada dar tak........
sidharth is continuously talking to the unconesious sana his voice is craking tears were flowing from his eyes but he was wiping those tears again and again..........
Rocky and nidhi were become silent seeing sidharth like this they did not thought that it will end up like this.....

Soon they reach hospital..... And driver stop the car..... Before guards come and open the door sidharth himself open the door and comes out with sana in his arms......... He run to the hospital....
Sh - doctor..... Doctor...... ( he was yelling) 
His shirt is totally red with sana's blood.........
Doctor come to him word boy and nurse come With stretcher.......
Sidharth make sana lay carefully......
They took her to ot telling him to wait outside.........
Sidharth sat on the chair infront of the ot.... Rocky and nidhi comes to him... They were numb seeing him like this...
Tears were unstoppable in their eyes...
Rocky goes on a side make call in mansion told everything.......
After one hour merry aunty and siya come there.........
Nidhi saw siya run to her and hug her..they both were crying.......
Merry aunty goes to sidharth......
Who was lost sitting on a chair his face his eyes their is not a single emotion.....
As if every emotion that he has was with sana and she was far away from him..........
Ma- beta......
Sidharth looks at her with a black eyes
Ma- mujha maaf kar de beta mujha nahi pata tha ki mera apna khoon apna beta aisa hoga maine kabhi v nahi caha tha ki mera bachon k bicha ye sab diwar aye aor usne jo kiya uske liya main usse kabhi maaf nahi karungi.........  (she said all this joining both her hands infront of him crying)
Sidharth hold her hand.....
Sh-  aunty plzz aise mat kijiya maine kabhi apko siya ko apni family se alag nahi samjha aor na kabhi samjhunga..par usne jo shehnaaz k sath kiya usse main bhul nahi sakta uske liya usse bahut kuch sahna padega....... Aor mujha koyi rok v nahi payega bas meri jaan mera pass ah jaye ekbar......
(he said looking at the door of the ot tears were in jis eyes).......
Merry aunty was looking at him with  helplessness in her eyes......
She is feeling very much pain in her heart..... Her own son whom she love so much for whom she can do anything was like this she never thought in her wildest dream also that her son will be like this she never tought him to be like this she never tought him to be selfish she never ever give sidharth more priority over him but.........
A tear of helplessness a tear of guilt a tear of betray fall from her eyes.....

Nidhi was crying her heart out she is controlling herself from so long but now when she can't siya was hugging her and she was crying unstoppable....
Siya never thought that her dada whom she always adore whom always takes as a guardian will be like this she love sidharth and kabir so much but she never thought that kabir her dada will do such worst think to sidharth her bhaiyu.........
Rocky was only watching sid and nidhi he never share any kind of special bond with kabir but always respect him coz he always thought that kabir was sid's brother he never thought that kabir will do this thing he is watching sid like this he can't tolarate the break down of that person who is the strength of him..... And nidhi that moment was worst when that kabir put the gun over her he can understand the pain of lossing the loved once.... He was watching nidhi he can't tolerate the pain that she is going but he can't do anything for him also sana is special he also can't afford to loose her........
Eberyone is praying for her....... Everyone want her healthy.......

It was almost 3 hours that the operation is going on...... From last 3 hours sid was sitting at the same place and was only looking at the door of the ot.........
Rocky got a call that the guard take kabir to the torture room..........
They all were watching sid.... Everyone is worried for sana and also for sid coz only she is the one who can bring the old sid back they can't see him like a stone his eyes his body language was not showing any kind of emotion.....
They were worried for him.......

After sometime the door of the ot open and sidharth's eyes shows emotion as if his emotions were closed behind the door till now and as it open his all emotions again come to him........
He gets up from his place and runs to the doctor as he comes out everyone saw him and they also go near the doctor.......
Sh- how is my sana mujha bula rahi hai na han mujha milna hai usse...? (he was questioning to the doctor like a kid )
Doctor saw this and was shocked as he obviously knows him he is none other them the underworld king but him doing such things was shocking...
Dr- sir plz clam down......
Sh- i'll clam down but first tell me about my shehnaaz...... ( he raise hus voice )
Dr- sir we have done the operation and also take out the bullet from her body but........
Sh- but what..... Tell me...... ( now he was getting scared)
Dr- we r sorry sir...... But she goes in coma........ ( the doctor says with a very heavy heart )
That merry line that his sana was in coma was enough to give all of them a huge shock.......
Sidharth after hearing this stands there like a statue numb totally blank.

Thudddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika

 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें