chapter 62

Sana break the hug and lpok at his face.......
Sid was looking at Anirudh.......
Sana did not know what is going inside him.......
S- sidharth......
Her sweet voice brings him back from his thoughts........ He look at her bending his head a little......
Sana was looking at his face huging him......
Sidharth smile at kiss her forehead.....
Sh- mera bacha......
With those lovely words sid again hug her.......
After sometime they broke the hug.....
S- sidharth..... Aap achanak yaha mtlb kaise aor mujha bataya kayu nahi ki aap ane wale ho.....
She complain cutely......
Sidharth smile at her and said....
Sh- vo kaya hai na ki i was missing my sonai very badly..... I want to saw those shocking happiness on her face that's why i didn't tell anyone and moreover i want to tell each and everyone in this orphanage that how much i love you whom you belong to....
He said those last line smirking looking at Anirudh.......
Anirudh can't hear their conversation as he was a little away from them.....
He was looking at them confusingly...
Nidhi and siya come to him.....
Si- bhaiyu aap yaha achanak i mean mujha nahi pata tha aap ek din v sanu k bagair nahi rah payoge.......
Siya said with a chuckle.......

Nidhi saw rocky beside sidharth rocky also look at her.....
They both had an eye lock......
Rocky come to her......
Nidhi smile at him......
R- i missed you......
Rocky said slowly.....
Nidhi look down she can't handle this new fond of feeling that can be seen through rocky's eyes she know that he love her but she never thought that rocky will be this much vocal about his feeling.......

Sana hold sid's hand and take him in the orphanage where everyone is standing bowing their heads down the childrens were actully very frightened seeing all man holding guns.......
Sana first did not noticed that but when they entered she noticed it and saw that fours guards were following sid and he himself were have a gun attached to his belt......
Her face immediately fall..... And she left his hand which make him shocked......
He saw her looking at the children who were hiding them behind a door of a room...... And then he saw her looking at the guards he understand everything......
He know that she love children and he have seen that on the picture where she is playing with them......
He understand that she is not liking how the children were afraid of him...
He gesture the guards to keep their guns in their pockets.......
He himself hide his gun.....
He look at the elders who were bowing their heads down and said......
Sh- are don't bow your heads infront of me you all are elders and i m like your son don't keep your heads down....
He said lovingly........
Everyone look at him smiling.......
Sana smile a little bit.......  Sidharth look at her and he himsf hold his hand.......
He call one of his guard and said sonething in his ear...... The guard nodded and left......

Anirudh saw everything....... And now he come to sana......
Sidharth saw him and his jaw clinch...
Anirudh stands beside shehnaaz he look at sidharth......
Sana saw him and said......
S- panda tu kaha tha idhar dak koun aya hai..... (She said smiling )
Sidharth feel something different seeing shehnaaz smiling to anyone else.......
Shehnaaz continues......
S- sidharth he is Anirudh my best buddy main iss panda bulati hu aor ye mujha barbie ham tino main anii aor nidhi yaha eksath rahte tha.....
She said looking at sidharth..... Then she looks at anirudh and said.....
S- aor ye hai Sidharth Shukla.....
And before she could say sidharth said.....
Sh- his would be husband....... And forwarded his hand anirudh just smile confusingly and shake his hand with sidharth..... He is confused.....
Sidharth shake hand a little tightly.....
He is way more jealous coz he can't see his shehnaaz smile to any other guy and he can't even do anything coz this Anirudh was her childhood so called best buddy if he does something it will hurt her and he can't hurt her....

Anirudh was shocked coz as per his knowledge sidharth shukla is the ruthless don and shehnaaz was there as a servant he did not know that they r going to marry.....
A- barbie.... You and......
He did not complete his sentence and sidharth said.....
Sh- well mr. Panda i think you did not know about us..... Actually me and my shehnaaz were madly in love with each other and after 2 weeks we r getting married.......
He said with a proud smirk as if he is showing his right on her.......
Hearing his words sana's face turned in pink........
Anirudh look at sana and her face is giving him the conformation......
Sidharth hold her bye waist and said huskily.....
Sh- jaan i m very tired plzzshow me the room i want take rest for sometime.....

Sana nodded and they both go to her room.......

Thuddddd
That's all for today
Hope you all like it
Do vote and comment

Actually i m very busy with my nephew's annaprashon ceremony but i take out sometime with very difficulty and write this short update but please don't get upset with this many things were coming in the way

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika...

 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें