chapter 56

What enough sidharth what enough...
Roar an angry shehnaaz making sidharth all shocked and speechless....
S- you know what sidharth you know that i love more then i love myself but you....you always give priority to your anger not me..... You always speaks rubbish in anger and you did not even realize that..... You did not even know the feeling when the person whom you love so much speaks to you like this.... And you will never able to understand it coz you r the sidharth shukla the don whom everyone fears...... Aapse to baat karne se log darte hai.... You know what you r the only person from whom i get this much love coz i never get the warmth of love from anyone...
Mujha pata hai aap v same feel karte ho fir kayu aise differences hai.... Maine to kabhi gussa main aisa kuch nahi kiya fir aap kayu why...... Han give me the dam answer..... ? ( she is also shouting )
This is the first time when someone raise their voice infront of him but he is happy seeing her like this he is way more happy.....
Sh- baby i am sorry.....
But sana this time did not let him talk.
S- no sidharth kitni bar bolenga aap sorry ha kitni baar apko pata hai har bar aap kuch aisa kar deta ho jiske bad main aapko afsos hota hai kayu sidharth aor kab tak aisa hoga han.... Mana aap don ho gussa arrogence apke liya mamuli chize hai par mera liya nahi hai sidharth main bachpan se ek mamuli si orphanage main rahti thi vaha ya sab nahi tha main nahi kahti ki main yaha achi nahi hu bahut achi hu par mujha v ek normal life cahiya mujha pata hai aap ye sab nahi chor sakta na main chprne ko bol rahi hu par mujha mera life main ya sab nahi cahiya......
She is speaking her heart out this time and sidharth was only listening.....
S- sidharth..... Kaya aap apni iss underworld ki duniya ko mera pas ane se pahle chor kar nahi ah sakte aap jab mera pass ayoge to main bas apne sidharth ko dakna cahti hu na ki the don sidharth shukla ko maine apse payer kiya hai sidharth na hi iss underworld kimg se jo mujha kal raat ko dikha tha aor agar aap mera iss faisle ko manjur karte ho to fir main iss rishtay ka liya taiyar hu warna....
She turns to other sid tears were flowing from her eyes.....
Her last word make sidharth's heart ache in a fear....... His eyes winded..
Sh- warna kaya..... Shehnaaz?
He ask with a different fear......
Sana close her eyes for sometime and look at his eyes again...... Her eyes were showing a pain......
S- sidharth main aapse kabhi payer karna nahi chor sakti if my heart beat it will only beat for you...... Aor main na kabhi apko apki ye duniya chorne ko bolungi par apke iss duniya main mujha bas thoda sa hissa cahiya jo shirf mera ho jisme iss duniya ki parchayi v na ho jisme shirf main aap aor hamari family ho..... Aor agar ye aap na de sake to shayad hame iss rishtay ko age nahi badana cahiya.....
Kayuki ya fir se hoga aor shayad main firse khud ko sambhal na pau.......
She said while looking at his eyes both of their eyes were showing a lot of unsaid emotions.......
Sidharth's heart stops beating in fear her words makes his heart fearful......
He will not able to take this she can't go away from his life she don't have that option in her life he will die if she goes away...... He will do everything but he can't let her go..... He is mad for her...... He is mad for her love........ He can't let this happen.....
Sidharth hold her arms tightly his hold is way more tight giving sana pain but it was his pain her words give him this pain which is showing through this tight hold......
Sh- no you can't you can't do this you can't just break this.... You can't leave me..... You can't go away from my life you can't you don't have this option of going away you understand...... You don't have this dam option.... ( he yelled )
His voice his eyes everything is showing his pain his vulnerability that vulnerable he is wothout her....
Sana this time did not fear his voice infact she understand that how much pain her words gives him.....
She know what he said last night was in anger and he did not mean it.... She just want him to understand her intention was not to give him pain.....
S- sidharth.......
She call him softly......
Sidharth was only looking at her eyes..
S- sidharth i'll never leave you sidharth...... How i'll be able to live without you.....han how.....it was just i want us to happy nothing more than this i want our family to happy without any tension...... Without any fear........ (she try to make him understand softly )
Sh- than why why you said that hame iss rishtay ko age nahi badana cahiya han why you know na that how much mad i m for you i don't give dam to anything i just want you...... I.... I promise i'll try my best to keep my work awau from myfamily sachi......
But plzz don't leave me..... My don't go from my life..... Plzz i....i beg you......
His voice cracked this vulnerable sight of him breaking her heart many time........ She know that she effevt him so much but her one word will make this man vulnerable she never thought this........
She cupped his face with her little palm....... Wipe his tears.......
S- no sidharth..... I'll never leave you i am sorry i'll never said this i am sorry..
She kiss his forehead.....
Sidharth hug her tightly trying to hide himself in this small girl......
Sana hug him more tightly as if this time giving him assurance that she will never leave him.....

This is them this is their love they will never able to stay angry on each other for more time at the end of the day they need each other warmth each other love.... They need to stay in each others arms...... Their love will always grew more their love will always get more stronger.................

Thudddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika.....

 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें