chapter 89

It was almost three hours.......
In those three hours whole mafia world get to know that a person has dared to play with the fire......
In this three hours there is no people left in the mafia world who was not subjected......
After merry aunties confession she again become unconscious and now she is under medication.....
In this three hour sid had mixed sky and land in order to search her.....
Anirudh and rocky was doing their best to find any clue to find them but all those tries were falling apart nothing is working which is making them more restless.....
Sidharth's anger know no bounds he can kill anyone right now......
He is in his warehouse right now yelling his lungs out.......
When a guard with come taking tumbling steps......
G- sir..... Someone has sent this parcel for you........
And with a shivering hand he give it to him and run out from their saving his life......
Sidharth just tore the the gift rapper from the box and open it.......
It has an envelop and a pendrive....
It has some pictures......
And his heart drop to the stomach.....
These are the pics of shehnaaz nidhi and siya..... Who looks totally messed up tied in chair with iron belts.....
Looking weak pale.......
Their states were saying how much torture they were facing......
Sidharth with thuddd fall on his knees the picture was breaking him down all emotions that he is hiding with the anger is now coming.......
Rocky and anirudh come there and for their shock they saw sidharth totally messed up.......
They immediately run to sidharth anirudh take the pictures from his hand and saw them......
Rocky also saw them....
Seeing their lives suffering like thus their heart broke into pieces.....
They don't know what will they do......
Suddenly their eyes fall on the pendrive.......
Rocky gathering some courage connect the pendrive with the computer.......
And a video starts playing.......
A voice come from the dark vedio.....
V- helloo mr. Shukla hope you saw those beautiful pictures....
And i guess you like those pictures....
Suddenly the vedio of sana appear in the dark screen......
Sidharth after seeing her on the starts calling her he is so vulnarable...
V- mr. Shukla see this your  wife..... So sensitive and innocent she is........ She is such a pour soul...... And after 5 hours we will say she was such a pour soul.......
Everyone saw that a time bomb is attached with her body and only 5 hours left amd it will blust.......
V- mr. Shukla when you will get the vdo only 4 hours will be left and after 4 hours your wife..... What will you do now mr. Shukla how will you save your jaan in only four hours han... impossible you didn't even know where your wife is only four hour and the ray of light who lighten your dark life will be gone far away from you making your life again dark.....
Tumne mujse bahut kuch china hai sidharth you have destroyed my whole life and now i'll take the most precious thing of your life i'll will not take your power coz you are able to find your power back i'll take the thing away from you that you will never be able to get back......
Your wife............
And a evil laughter occupied the screen and again the screen got blank.
Sidharth was standing there shocked..
The thought that he had only 4 hours to save his wife is making him numb...
Many emotions were running in his mind and heart he don't know what he will do....
The face of his jaan is coming infront of him......
After a minute of silent a sudden panic hit him hard......
Sh- mari sana mari baby shehnaaz we we... We have only four hours... Mujha mari. Meri shehnaaz ko bachana hoga... I have to save her maine usse promise kiya tha usse protect karunga... Mari baby ne kuch khaya v nahi hoga.... She is too soft to handle those things...... I....i... Have to....
He is panicking so bad that rocky and anirudh were had tears seeing their idol in a state like this.....
Rocky comes and shock him making her come back in this world.....
Anirudh and rocky was also feeling same their heart was there....
They have failled miserably to protect them.....
They can't loose the only sunshine of their dark life.....
Sidharth after crying for sometime wipe his tears and a strange fire occupied his eyes his face is red.....
Rocky and anirudh was shocked to see him in this state this is the first they were seeing him like this.....
Fear takes over their heart they know that this sidharth have the capacity to burn the whole world.......
Sh- tumne galat jagah parvar kiya hai.. Aab tum dakhoge sidharth shukla kaya karta hai apne jaan ke liya you did a very big mistake you bloody now you have to face the consequences i'll bloody burn the whole world.....
I will burn the whole world......
He yelled his lung out making every one shiver in fear they know he is aggressive but they never seen his like this he is looking like a beast a beast who is ready to kill the whole world to find his sukoon his jaan his wife......

Thuddddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer.
Anika.... 

 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें