chpter 52

They all were having breakfast when the news flash on tv......
"THE KING GETS HIS QUEEN.......
THE BIGGEST MAN SIDHARTH SHUKLA WAS GOING TO MARRY HIS FIANCE SHEHNAAZ KAUR GILL SOON".......
Picture of last night was showing all the channel were showing same news many news portals were writing on this topic and for the first time sidharth was happy hearing news about his personal life..... He want this he always want that the world knows that she is his and now the whole world know it very well that how much madly and deeply he is in love with this girl this little girl who is so pour who is so opposite of him......
Sana was a little conscious seeing all the news it was not that she not want the to marry him or else it was that she always want a life which will only being their and only their family but she knows that it is impossible coz he is a don and every one always being a little curious to know more about him and she had accepted it but she did not want to come infront of the medua she did not want limelight she only want his love nothing else......
After having breakfast sid left for office.......
While sana was in mansion..... Today she is missing her mumma papa very badly she looks at her ring and said...
S- mumma papa see you daughter get all the happiness....you know mumma papa sidharth is very good vo bahut ache hai infact i m sure if you would get a chance to meet you will definitely love him he loves me a lot mumma papa...... ( she says so lovingly)
She was in her thoughts when nidhi comes in her room..... Sana saw her and said......
S- nidhi ahhja yaar baith......
Nidhi comes and sit beside her in the window couch of her room.....
Nidhi saw that she was a little upset but why yesterday was the biggest day of her life her love her sidharth proposed her for marriage then why she is sad......
N- sanu why u r looking upsat..... Aren't you happy about that proposal...?
S- not at all nidhi in fact this is my dream to marry the person whom i love and whom loves me..... And sidharth is the whole world for me how i'll not be happy in it nidhi....
She said all lovingly......
N- then why r you so sad baby tujha to kush hona cahiya na......
S- pata nahi nidhi i am missing mumma papa i m missing my orphanage i am getting married soon but i m far away from my closed once i want them to be a part of my happiness i know mumma papa will never come to ke again but i also know that they were seeing me they were giving me blessing they are always with me but the people who i live with my orphanage after my mumma papa they r my everything i want them yaar i really want them to be part of my happiness..... ( her voice is cracking )

She is happy with sidharth but their is a place that is empty in her heart her orphanage where she grow up where she lived half of her life where she get care after her mumma papa that shelter becomes her home but now that is far away when her life........
Nidhi hug her tightly.....
N- sanu i also miss orphanage that was my home also i can understand your feeling........ Plzzz stop crying sanu plzz......
After a lot she stop crying........
Nidhi make her sleep and left from there......
Even she also miss her orphanage her home where she grow up the people with whom she grow up......

It was night sana was not much happy but she plastered a fake smile for the other coz she did not want to make them sad......
Sid had return from office he is also annoyed coz today he get to know that a man in his gang was betrayed him but before he leek the information rocky had already caught him....
Sid directly goes to his study coz he is really angry......

Sana was waiting for him in her room it was midnight....... He did not even come for dinner also sana thought he had work so she did not disturb him..
But now it was too late and she is missing him already she is upset now she is also missing him.....
She goes to the study....
As she peeped in she saw that sidharth was continuously having drinks.....
Sana goes to him and takes the glass from his hand sid saw her.......
He was annoyed he did not want to say anything to her......
S- sidharth aapne kitna drink kar liya hai abhi chalo abhi so jayiye.....
Sh- sana plzz i'll come after sometime you go.... ( he is annoyed )
S- no sidharth aap mera sath chalo abhi mujha kuch nahi sunna aap abhi chaloge.......
Sidharth was now way more angry and annoyed.....
Sh- stop it.....juat stop it..... ( he yelled )
Sana flinch in fear first time he had yelled on her......
Sh- why you always had to be so stubborn han why can't you see i want to be alone for sometime.....han ( yelling ) but no how you can let me stay alone why you have to always had be so clingy to me ha can't you give me some space...... ( he is yelling )
Sana was broken hearing his words...
Already she is upset and his words make her more shattered.....
Tears starts flowing from her eyes.... Sidharth did not even know what he had said in anger.......
Sana runs from there........
Sidharth sit on the couch he have no idea in anger and in effect of alcohol what blunder he had made........

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika....

 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें