chapter 43

Sidharth was yelling at the driver for driving slow though he was driving very fast..........  But from the moment that phone call comes he is  restless and was panicking........
FLASHBACK
Siya run downstairs and goes to her room......
Take her phone and call sidharth.....
But as usual sidharth did not pick up the call......
Siya call his manager........
Si- just give the phone to bhaiyu.....
M- but mam boss is in a meeting....
Si- i don't know anything just give phone to bhaiyu immediately......
That manager sense the emergency and goes in the cabin....
M- sir.... Siya mam wants to talk to you...
Sidharth makes a confused look coz siya did not call him once from last 7 month.....
Sidharth takes the phone....
Sh- yes......
Si- bhaiyu.........
This is the frist time from last 7 months that siya call him bhaiyu his little sister calls him bhaiyu again.....
Siya continues.......
Si- bhaiyu vo....sanu.....vo....sanu..... (she starts crying ) ....
Sidharth heart stops beating hearing sana's name from her mouth.....
Sh- siya what happen kaya huya hai sana ko siya speak up...... ( shout )
Si- bhaiyu sanu sanu is reacting she... She...is calling your.... Name.....
She finally say it with so much effort....
Sidharth become shocked hearing this phone slipped from his hand...... His sana is calling his name after 7 months........ She is reacting he can now hear her........ This thought is enough to make his weak his all emotions were coming which he has locked somewhere in his heart from last 7 months.......
Siya cut call when she did not get response she know it was a very big think for everyone.......
FLASHBACK ENDS
Soon they reach the mansion.....
Sid comes out of the car and immediately runs to the mansion...... All the guards all the staffs were in the hall with happy tears in their faces and they all have a very big smile they look at their boss who comes running..
They all know that from how long this man is waiting for this moment.......
He directly runs upstairs and goes to her room.....
He stops when he saw merry aunty siya nidhi rocky everyone is waiting outside with a huge smile and tears in their eyes.....
He look at everyone his face is showing the nervousness, he is nervous to face her after 7 long months he fears that he will break infront of her.......
Rocky saw the nervousness in him and come to him......
R- bhai don't be nervous go and meet her she is only asking for you......
Sidharth nodded like a baby......
And took slow steps towards her room open the door and pep inside......
And the sight makes his heart swell in happiness his jaan is sitting on the bed resting her back on the bed board..
Eyes were closed......
He tip toe into the room looking at sana's face... The nurse saw him..... He is looking so much nervous the nurse was also shocked to see him like this because he is the person everyone saw that how much he need her how much he want her to come back in sense and when she finally come in her sense he is getting so nervous to see her to face her...........
Sana feels his presence and slowly open her eyes....... She saw sidharth....
S- sidharth...... ( she very slowly called him )........
Sidharth hearing his name from her mouth after long 7 month get frozen...
He stands at his place like a statue.....
He was craving to hear this voice from last 7 month and now it was like this voice gives him his life back......
He look at sana who was already at him......
The nurse can sense the situation and she left from there giving them privacy......
Sid goes to her and stand beside her bed.....
He was looking down coz he can't able to look at her face but she was only looking at him......
She can sense something different in him he was not looking at her at all her sidharth was not looking at her...
Sana gesture him to sat beside him by her hand coz she is so much weak at this state of time.....
Sidharth immediately sat beside her and she only smile at her......
S- sidharth...... (she spoke slowly and softly)
Sidharth immediately look at her....
S- mujha dak kayu nahi rahe ho aap...? Sidharth just nodded his head negatively.....
He can't form a sentences.......
S- sidharthh.... Plzz talk to plzz... ( and she starts coughing )
Sidharth panicked seeing her he immediately starts calling the doctor infact yelling......
Doctor rush to the room but till them her coughing stops coz it was normal after a long time she starts talking her throat was dry.......
After checking her doctor turn to sidharth who was already looking at him with a woried look.....
Dr- sir no need to worry she is fine but yes she is very weak she will take time to recover now she can't be able to walk by herself and also can't give her heavy food i'll make a diet chart for her she have to follow it till one month after one month if you all take good care of her she will again be herself....
And from now she don't need us now and after one month we will come and check her now plzz give us permission to leave sir.....
Sidharth nodded the doctor and nurses look at sana smile patting her cheeks and left from there sidharth thanks them.......

It was night but sidharth did not talk to her for once or look at her he do all the work of her also feed her but never talk to her it was making her restless...
It was night when sidharth come to room he after doing some work.....
Sana saw him......
S- sidharth..... She calls him but he did not look at her......
S- bebu plzz look at me...... For once ( her voice is cracking )
Now he can't control himself more....
He rush to her bed and immediately take her in his arms........
He makes her rest on his lap from one side and sid hug her......
And she feels wet on her neck......
She understand that sidharth was crying.....
S- sidharth.......
After sometime sidharth takes out his face from her neck.....
She cupped his face...... And kiss his forehead.......
S- kaya huya bebu aise mat royiya na plzz...... ( she can feel the pain that he was going through )
Sh- nahi ho raha tha baby mujse nahi ho raha tha..... I m not strong i m not.... You....you are my strength..... In 7 mahine maine kaise gujare hai only i know that..... Tumha aisa dakna.... Main tut raha tha baby... My heart always feels pain seeing you in that condition tumhari awaj tumhari hasi sab kuch sunne k liya pgl ho gaya tha main you are my life...... I was so spread har roj wahi dar kahi kahi tumha kuch ho....ho....na jaye..... Main nahi rah sakta...... (he was crying mess he was taking out at the pain all the sorrow that was in his heart from last 7 months )
S- shhh... Shhh.....bas ab main thik ho gayi na abhi..... Abhi kahi nahi ja rahi main apko chorke apke pass apke sath hamesha hu hamesha abhi plzz nera pahle wale sidharth ban jayiye mujha mera sidharth cahiya jisse main janti hu ye wala nahi...... ( she said softly making a pout )
Sidharth after 7 month smile.....
It was like his smile also leave him when sana goes in coma.....
Sh- acha chalo abhi v bahut weak ho tum abhi you have to sleep........
S- but mujha apke sath sona hai i want to sleep in your arms..... ( making a pout )
Sidharth again smile and lay on bed taking her in his arms.......
Soon sleep took over them......
After 7 month sid sleep...... In peace....
He get his sukoon back..... He get his happiness..... He get his life back..... He get his heartbeat back...... He get his breath back...... He get his everything back....... He get his Shehnaaz back.....

Thudddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika

 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें