chapter 12

Sid told merry aunty, nidhi and siya to go home and rocky to go with them he will be in hospital everyone after lot of argument agree and left from their....

Whole night sid was siting beside her holding her hand he did not leave her hand for a second whole night he was only looking at sana.......

Next morning everyone come early as sana will be awake any moment.....
Merry aunty come with coffee and breakfast for sid as they all know that  he will not go home for a moment....

After a lot of request sid have his breakfast.......
They all were sitting outside the cabin when nurse come out of sana's room and told everyone that she have wake up and they can meet her......
All become happy a bright smile come in their faces.....
They all rushed to cabin....
They saw sana awake they give a smile to her and sana also give a weak smile to them.....
Merry aunty goes to her and stroke her hair....
Ma- aise kaun karta hai beta jaan nikal rahi thi hamari dubara aisa karne ka sochna v mat ( she was scolding her with so much love )
Sana nodded as she is very weak to form a word.....
Siya and rocky also come.....
Si- tu jaldi thik ho ja fir maine tera kam tamam kardena hai gane gawake dakliyo ( she have tears in her eyes )
Sana smile at her.....
R- apne bhai ka khayal to rqk leti itna v kaya ( he really took her as his sister and love her so much)

Nidhi was standing behind rocky...
Sana saw her and gesture her to come..
Nidhi goes close to sana she is not looking at her.....
S- meri taraf dakhegi v nahi ( in a very low voice )
Nidhi immediately looks at her and broke down.......
N- tujha pata hai na k tera alawa mera iss duniya main koyi nahi hai bachpan se shirf tu hi hai mera liya mari duniya aor tu aise mereko chor k jane wali thi apni nidhi ko chore tu janti hai na k main tera bina nahi rah sakti fir v....... ( she is crying )
S- dak main bilkul thik hu na ab rona band kar de plz......
Nidhi somehow console herself.....
Rocky was feeling pain in his heart seeing nidhi in this state his never feeling such emotions towards anyone.... His heart was saying to go and hug nidhi....... Console her......
Rocky goes and hold nidhi's hand and took her outside nidhi look at rocky while rocky give her assurance and they both leave the cabin.....

Siya and merry aunty also left advising him to take rest.......

She nodded and they both left the cabin.....
Suddenly sana's eye goes to the door saw sid standing their his face is showing a lot of emotion but sana did not understanding those emotion she though may be she save his life that's why his face is showing emotions.....

Sid took slow steps and goes infront of her and sit on the stool beside her bed dr and nurse also leave the cabin.... Only those two were left there.........

After a long silence sid broke the ice...
Sh- kaisa feel kar rahi ho...? ( his vlice is showing immense love)
S- thik hu ( in a low voice )
Sh- tumha kaya jarurat thi bullet aor mera bich main ane ki han agar tumha kuch ho jata to.....
S- agar aapko kuch ho jata to
With this sid look deep into her eyes while sana also look into his eyes they were looking into each other which was showinh immense love care protectiveness fear pain everything....
Sh- agar tumha kuch ho jata to mera kaya hota ( looking to her eyes)
S- aor main aapko kuch hone nahi dak sakti ( in a low voice but full of love)

Their eye lock broke by the voice of nurse....
N- sir we have to check her  wound....
Sid was irritated coz his moment with sana was broken.....
Sid nodded and left......
Nurse starts doing her work......

Like this three days pass dr and nurse take immense care of sana coz they had saw the ruthless don shedding tears for this girl they all know that how much importance this girl had in his life and if anything happen to her they have to face the beast whe sana being innocent always talking sometime with nurse sometime with dr and they all like her so much in this pain also she giving joy to everyone.....
Dr have give her a diet chart boz she is very weak and she have toneat as much as healthy food and which she did not even like a bit and always throw tantrums only sid eas able to feed her food and give her medicines coz she fear sid a lot but sid also like how she throw tantrums and also like to pamper her.......

Today is the day for which sana eagerly waiting today she will discharge..... 
Sana was waiting for them to come and take her out of this cabin she had already changed her hospital gown and was waring a lose top and a lose pant....... She is looking cute......
When sid come into her cabin and goes to her and direct lake her in his arms.....
Sana was shocked with his sudden behaviour....
He starts walking out.....
Sh- sari formalites ho chuki hai ab ham ghar ja rahe hai so mujha aise ajib tarike se mat dakho......
Sana was staring at her weirdly ciz he suddenly come and take her in his arms and starts walking now she understand why he was doing it......
Sana to herself..
Dakho kaise mujha utha kar leka ja rahe hai jaise main inki biwi hu are mereko bata to dete k mujha discharge da diya gaya hai aor main to chal v pa rahi hu mera chest aor shoulder par laga hai inko koyi batao k mare pairo main nahi laga hai aor pura hospital wale hame kaise gur rahe hai....
Hy mereko pata nahi kayu itna ajeeb feel ho raha hai inki baho main mujha ek ajeeb sa sukun milta hai.....

With that she rest her head on his chest and close her eyes to feel himself while sid smile at her gesture and kiss her head......
The whole hospital was seeing them with a smile coz they have seen sidharth as a ruthless don but it was a total new side of him.... How he was taking care of his doll making them going gaga over them uff how cute they were looking sid a angry young men amd his lady luck his jaan his angle in his arms they were just perfect........

Sid took her out of the hospital as they come out the man of sidharth come and guard them one open the car door for them and sid make sana sit in the car and them he himself sid beside her..... 
The driver start car and they drove out of the hospital..........

Thudddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika

 BORN TO BE MINE (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें